I want you

Y/n's POV.

It has been four months now that we have been on tour in different countries, Lizzie and I have shared very special moments, we had in each country a romantic date which one of us planned.

Today is my thirty-fifth show in Dublin, Lizzie is sitting on the edge of the bed reading a book that one of my fans gave her, I was lying there admiring her beauty.

"I can feel you looking at me" she said closing the book and connecting her gaze to mine.
"I can't help it, I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world."
"That's not true" she said crawling towards me on the bed getting on top of me.
"Of course it's true my love, you have the most beautiful eyes on the planet, your smile lights up every place you are in, your hair is gorgeous, your personality is charming, you are perfect"
"You.are.everything.I.ever.wanted" she said giving me kisses between words.

I grabbed her by her shirt balling her towards me to hold her closer, I slipped my hands under the fabric to feel her perfect warm skin in my hands.

"Kiss me" I said whispering.
Hearing that in her mouth a seductive smile formed.
The kiss started soft and sweet, her right hand touching my thigh from top to bottom made my breathing come faster as the kiss did.
"I want you" I said with my breath coming in gasps.
"I can help you with that" she said with a smirk.
She took my oversized t-shirt and pulled it up over my head leaving me in my lingerie.
"God look at you, you are so sexy" she says biting her lip.
Connecting her lips to my neck, she started leaving wet kisses on it.
She started to move down until she was in front of my chest, put her hands behind my back and removed my bra, leaving my breasts uncovered for her.
"Damn baby, you look so good right now under me" she says panting.
She grabbed one of my breasts with her hand pulling it away hard making a moan come out of my mouth which I tried to silence by biting my lips.
"No no, let me hear you enjoy it when I touch you just like this" she says biting my ear.
With her hand she started to play with my hardened nipple making me go into a wave of pleasure, I let out a moan when I felt the warmth of her tongue take my other nipple making circular movements.
"Oh Lizzie, that feels so good."

She gasps to hear me in this state.
"I can't wait to be inside you and hear you screaming my name like it's the only word you know."
"Fuck" I say feeling my wet center throb.
She switches nipples giving it the same attention it needed.
Moving with wet kisses down my abdomen, leaving bites that were definitely going to leave marks the next day but that didn't matter to me, I was so immersed in my pleasure that I didn't care about anything but her and me.
"Baby please I need you."
"That's it beg me baby" she says taking off my panties and throwing them somewhere in the room.
Giving kisses and little nibbles on my thighs making my hips rise begging for friction.
"You are so wet for me, I love that" she says smirking.
"Don't play with me anymore, I need you now" I say in frustration.
She giggles and puts her face in front of my wet pussy, I close my eyes in anticipation and she runs her fingers through my fluids causing a moan to come out of my mouth filling the whole room.
Without giving me time to think about what her next move would be she puts two fingers inside me making my back arch at the same time she starts using her tongue on my clit making circular motions while moving her fingers in and out.
"You taste so delicious, I could be here forever" she says making the vibration give me satisfaction.
I moaned as I felt another finger enter me
"Faster Lizzie"
She did as I commanded as I could hear my wet pussy make friction with her fingers.
"Oh god...just like that"
"I wish you could see yourself right now" she gasps.
"Li...oh yeah"
Hearing how Lizzie moaned as she tasted me made me close to my climax.
"Lizzie I'm about to come" I said feeling my legs shaking.
"Come for me, love"
I was at my highest, each in and out of her fingers made my body feel so much pleasure.

She pulled her fingers out of me and licked them moaning in pleasure as she savored what was left of my climax.

She lay down next to me and I turned to look at her face.

"I love you y/n"
"I love you Elizabeth" I said giving her a soft kiss.
———————

The next day I went down to the lobby and there I met Victoria.

"Y/n/n how are you ?"
"Hey vic, all good and you?"
"Everything is fine, y/n/n Kevin Feige called me a while ago and told me he wants to talk to you about something very important."
"Okay, I'll call him then"
"No, he wants you to come to Los Angeles to talk to him personally."
"When am I supposed to be there?"
"He said if you do your concert today and you travel to Los Angeles today so you can meet him as soon as possible."
"Wow it must be something important since he wants to see me so urgently, arrange everything so that tonight we leave for LA."
"Okay y/n/n"

I went back to the room to tell my girlfriend about the change of plan we would have to make.

"Hi there beautiful eyes" I say approaching her.
"Hi my love" she says giving me a peck on the lips.
"News flash, we will have to go back to LA tonight".
"Why?" she says confused.
"Well honey I have an important meeting there"
"Okay, so we'll go and then we'll continue with the tour?"
"Yes my love"

This time Lizzie joined me until before we went on stage to give the show.
"I love you my love" she says in my ear.
"I love you" I whisper in her ear.

Everything as always went perfect, we all enjoyed the concert.

We arrived at the airport and got on the plane, as soon as I touched the bed of the plane I fell into a deep sleep.
——————

Hi guys!!!
Sorry it's taking me a while to be back constantly.
This month was kind of crazy with studies, exercise, my birthday and more things that have been going on.
I hope to be back soon as I used to upload several chapters a week.