I think we'll be really good friends

Y/n's manor
Lizzie's POV.

I sat in a very large seat that y/n had in front of her TV so we could all watch the screen and sing, on one side sat Scarlett and y/n sat on my other side, she just laughed watching her friends sing and dance like crazy.

Out of nowhere I see y/n stand up and grab the microphone, she tells a secret to her friend who was in charge of playing the music and they both laugh mischievously.

The music started playing and the first thing I heard was Ariana saying "oh no, here we go again" embarrassed which made us all laugh.

Y/n started singing "bad idea" one of Ari's songs and started dancing quite sexy while one of her friends danced with her, and I of course couldn't stop watching her.

Ariana snatched the mic from her and she was shocked.

"So that's what it's like? I see" Ariana said with a vindictive look on her face.

Ariana started singing one of y/n's songs and I could see her immediately get nervous and a little serious.

She sat back down next to me and I gave her a soft smile as I tried to read her expressions which honestly were nil.

Everyone went quiet when they saw that y/n had a look of anger on her face. She noticed this and started laughing seeing the scared look on everyone's face.

Her laughter made us all relax and start laughing with her.

"Let's sing baby" y/n tells Ariana changing the song to airplane by B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams

Wow listening to her sing is out of this world, she is so talented.

When the song ended I saw Madison stand up to hug her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you want something to drink?" Scarlett asked making me stop looking at them directing my attention to her.
"If you can get me some juice."
She looked at me with a bored look on her face.
"What? I can't drink I'm driving remember?"
"Okay, I'll be right back" she said as she walked out of the room.

"Are you having fun" Ariana asked me as she sat down next to me.
"Of course I am, I really like spending time with you guys."
"How nice of you to say so, in fact I think y/n likes spending time with you guys too, she's not the type to invite people over to her house without knowing them very well" she said with a sweet smile
"Frankie" she calls loudly to the guy who was dancing sexy with y/n.
When he got to where we were Ariana said "Lizzie this is Frankie my older brother, Frankie this is Elizabeth".
"It's nice to meet you, I've seen all your movies you're too cool" he said making me laugh.
"It's nice to meet you too, you're too sweet" I said with an honest smile.
"I'll leave you guys I'm going to go look for scar who probably got lost in this ridiculously big house" Ariana said leaving Frankie and I talking.

Frankie was telling me something that I wasn't really paying attention to because I was trying to figure out what y/n and Madison were talking about.

Don't get me wrong I don't trust that girl that's why I'm so interested to know what they are talking about I want my new friend to be okay that's all.

"Oh Madison" he says pulling me out of my thoughts.
"I'm sorry what are you saying?"
"The girl who is talking to y/n" he says trying to make me understand what he means.
"Are they two close friends?" I asked
"Yeah, well Madison likes y/n that's obvious but I think y/n is too blind to notice."
"You think she likes her?" I said trying to sound as calmly as I could.
"Hmm I don't know, I don't think y/n likes girls really" I nodded as I watched y/n make her way towards us.

"Hey" she says with a small smile.
"Hi" we both replied
"How's your husband?" y/n asks Frankie smiling.
"Hale is fine, he had to work today that's why he couldn't make it" she nodded.
"Tell him I said hi and that I miss him."
"Of course my love, okay I'll leave you to get some juice " he said leaving us alone.

"I'm sorry I haven't talked to you much, there are just too many people here" she said with a sad smile.
"Don't worry we'll have more time to talk just the two of us" I smiled and saw a little smile on her face.
"You know, I think we'll be really good friends" she said.
"I feel the same way" I answered quickly.

"Are you planning on making more music?" I said curious.
"Yes, I'm waiting to finish filming a movie so I can make my third album, what about you?" she asked me raising an eyebrow.
"Well for now I have a two month vacation before I start shooting my new movie, how long until you finish shooting?"
"Oh that's very cool, I finish in two weeks, I'm so excited for my fans to be able to see this work" she says with her eyes full of happiness.
"You are so cute" I said without thinking what i was saying, if I had paid more attention I would have noticed her cheeks turned red.
————————————-

We spend hours talking, it's so easy to talk to her we can talk about everything and nothing at the same time, it's like we've known each other all our lives.

At this point in the conversation we hadn't noticed but most of her friends had already left, only Ari, Frankie, scar, Madison and I were left.

"Frankie and I have to go now, I hope to see you soon" Ari says with a sad smile and Frankie says goodbye to each of us with a hug.
"Thanks for coming guys, I love you" y/n tells them hugging her best friend.
"I think we should go too, I have to get up early tomorrow" scar says turning to me.
"Sure" I said in a bored voice, I really didn't want to leave I was having too much fun with y/n.
"Bye y/n/n it was good to see you again" my best friend says.
"Bye S, I missed seeing you so much" she said with a soft smile and then she hug her.
"Come I'll walk you guys to the door" she continued to say.

We were walking towards the door when I feel someone pull my arm making me stop walking.
"Hey give me your phone" y/n says softly just for me to hear and so I did I passed her my phone.
"Here's my number, text me so we can do something together" she said giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek goodbye.
I blushed and got into my car as she waved goodbye to us.

———————————————————————————
Hey guys!
What do you think will happen between y/n and Madison now that they're left alone??

I'm sure Lizzie and y/n's friendship will develop fast.

See you guys in the next chapter👋🏻