Back to LA

Y/n's POV.

Only Lizzie, Vic and I are going back to LA because we are meeting the whole team in the next country on the tour.

As soon as we landed my phone started buzzing.

"Hello there" I say knowing who was on the other end of the phone.
"Hi honey, are you guys here yet?" i hear my best friend say.
"Yes, we just landed."
"Great, I was thinking it would be a good idea for you and Lizzie to come home and have dinner with us, what do you think?"
"Well I don't know, let me ask Lizzie maybe she's tired and doesn't want to go."
"Okay, tell her scar is coming too."
"Okay give me a second"
I told my girlfriend about Ari's invitation and she accepted without any hesitation.
"We'll be there in thirty minutes".
"Okay, I'll see you then".

We got off the plane, said goodbye to victoria and I promised her I wouldn't be late for the meeting, we got in the car and headed towards Ari's house.

"Babe, do you think we should tell them about us?" Lizzie asks.
"I don't have a problem telling Aria and Dalton about us, they already know all about me, I also wouldn't be uncomfortable if you want to talk about it with scar, she's your best friend, but if you don't want us to tell them about us that's fine."
"Of course I want them to know about us love, they are the most important people to us, I just wanted to know how you felt about it."
"Thank you for thinking of me, I love you" I said smiling at her.
"I love you."
—————
I drove for thirty minutes and we were already entering my best friend's house, Dalton opened the door for us and took us to where Ari and Scarlett were.

"Oh there you guys are" Ari says excitedly.
"Did you miss me?" I asked the little woman who ran over to hug me.
"Of course we miss you Miss Superstar" Dalton said joining in the hug.
My girlfriend and her best friend were talking while Ari and Dalton were cloying me with their love.

"Y/n how nice to see you again" Scarlett says hugging me.
"Same here."

Dinner was delicious, most of the time we were laughing, when Lizzie and I told them about our relationship none of them looked surprised by what we were telling them, they said they literally already saw it coming, They looked genuinely happy for us.
—————-
I woke up early the next morning, I was already bathed and dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. Maria my chef was putting the plate of food on the table.

"Good morning Miss Y/n"
"Clara I already told you that you don't have to call me Miss."
"I know but it's out of respect that I do."
"I know that but please don't call me like that, how is your family in Colombia ?" I asked as I sat down.
"All well, thank you for asking my girl"
Clara is a special person to me, she is like a second mother to me, she takes care of me when I am sick, she cooks me my favorite Colombian food and when I am not home for work she always calls me or leaves a text asking me if I am ok, I love that old woman very much.

"It looks delicious" I said giving her a little smile.
"We miss you so much here" the woman says caressing my cheek.
"I missed you guys too, especially you and Peter but don't tell the others or they will get mad at me" we let out a few giggles and I started breakfast.
——————
I left the house in my car and my cell phone started ringing.

"Hello beautiful eyes" I said expecting to hear my girlfriend's voice on the other end of the phone.
"Hello dreamy eyes, where are you?"
"I'm heading to the meeting, where are you?"
"Oh honey I forgot about the meeting and I'm on my way to your house."
"Wait for me there, I don't think the meeting will be long" I said as I parked the car.
"Okay baby I'll see you at your house then."
"Okay love, see you later"
I walked into the office where Kevin had summoned me, I knocked on the door and he opened it right away.
"Y/n it's good to see you again" Kevin says hugging me.
"Kevin it's always good to see you"
"Come sit down, I have a great proposition to make you and I can't wait to tell you about it, I know you are going to love it".
"Tell me old friend what do you have in mind?".
———————
Elizabeth's POV.

It's been an hour since I arrived at y/n's house, clara and Peter made sure I didn't get bored being in this big house alone.

They were telling me about y/n and why they love her so much, Clara told me that y/n took her on vacations to Colombia and that she brought gifts to all her family for which she will always be grateful for the gesture she has with them.

"You know working for y/n is not like a job, she is like another daughter to us" Peter says smiling.

Someone knocking on the door interrupted us, that has to be my girlfriend, she probably forgot her keys and that's why she is knocking, I told Clara that I would go to open the door so she wouldn't have to move.

"Hello Elizabeth."
I froze for a few seconds when I saw who was standing in front of me.
"Madison."
She started looking over my shoulder as if she was looking for someone.
"Y/n she's not here."
"I know, I was just looking for you."
I frowned at what she had said "How can I help you?" I said irritated and with a fake smile.
"Oh no honey not me, y/n" She said with a smirk.
"What does y/n have to do with any of this?" I said defensively.
"Well I maybe hired an investigator to find out if y/n was dating someone because after I went to her concert when I went to talk to her I saw a bouquet of flowers, and I know damn well Ariana didn't send them to her because they both send each other a specific type of flowers" Madison says playing with her hair.
"And what does that have to do with me?" I said while disguising my anger.
"Oh don't play dumb with me Elizabeth you are better than that, I know you two are dating and I have proof of that, see for yourself" she says passing me her phone showing me pictures of y/n and I kissing.
"What do you want?" I said letting the anger come out in my voice.
"I want you to break up with her" she says calmly and with a look of satisfaction.
"WHAT?"
"You heard me."
"I'm not going to do that"
"Okay then I'll have to send these pictures to the media, you know that will end it for her."
I didn't say anything, I knew what Madison was saying was true.
"You have three days to break up with her, if you don't these pictures will be all over the internet, bye bye dear" she says turning around and disappearing into her car.