The date

Y/n's POV.

We arrived at the restaurant and the waiter directed us to a table in a private area, Elizabeth was walking in front of me, I tried not to but it was inevitable my eyes went straight to her ass.

"This is your table ladies" the waiter told us making my gaze go to him.
"Thank you" we both said watching the man walk away from our table.
"Wow this place is beautiful, I've never been here before" I said admiring the restaurant.
"I'm glad you like the place" she said with a smile "I have a confession to make, ever since I saw you I couldn't stop thinking about you" she said nervously.
"Really? The same thing happened to me only I didn't understand why, maybe we are destined to be together but I didn't want to accept it because I didn't want to damage our friendship."
"I think we are meant to be together too but I was terrified of ruining our friendship and never having you in my life" she said.
"Do you already know what you are going to order"
the waiter asked us interrupting the moment.
We ordered our food and it arrived super fast to the table, the truth is that I was very surprised.

"You know, I had never felt this way with anyone" she confesses to me.
"You are so sweet and lovely I don't understand how I could wait so long to have you with me and I had never felt this way about anyone either."
"Not even Madison or any of your ex-boyfriends?" she asked nervously.
"For none of them, just you" I said winking and taking her hand.

———————————

We ate delicious food and had fun talking about different things, we literally couldn't stop laughing, it's been a long time since I felt like that, it's been a long time since I felt so happy and so alive at the same time.

"Where are we going now?" I asked getting into the car.
"Do you want to go for a walk somewhere?"
"Sure."

She drove for a couple of minutes and parked near a park.

"Let's go" she said getting out of the car and I did the same.
"Hey that's awesome there are no paparazzi" I said excitedly.
"I know, so we can have some alone time without anyone bothering us" she said taking my hand, that made my stomach feel butterflies flying inside it.
"What is your biggest dream" I said as we walked.
"To be happy with the one I love, to travel and create memories together" she says looking into my eyes.
The moonlight was falling on her making her look even more perfect than she already is.
"You are so beautiful from the inside out" I said moving closer to her, taking her neck with my hand gently and putting my lips on hers.
"I can't stop looking at you, you are my dream come true" I whispered and kissed her softly again.
"Am I dreaming?" she asked and I looked at her confused.
"I thought these things only happened in dreams or fairy tales" she says giving me a kiss on my nose.
I let out a giggle at what she had said, I like this woman more and more.

We walked for a couple of hours until our feet couldn't take it anymore.
When we arrived at the hotel the paparazzi and fans blocked the back entrance so we had to enter through the front, luckily the hotel security and mine opened space in the crowd so we could enter, but before that I took the time to take pictures with some fans after all it is because of them that I am here.

We entered the hotel and headed to the elevator and the doors opened when we got to our floor.

"Would you like me to walk you to your door" she asks me.
"I would like that" I said.

Already in front of my door all I could think about was the irresistible urge I had to kiss her, I was actually working really hard on not being impulsive and kissing her right there.

"Do you want to come in?" I said nervously.
"Sure."
I opened the door and let her go through first, I closed the door and leaned against it, the sound made Elizabeth turn in my direction, I took her hand pulling her towards me gently.

"I want you close to me" I said putting my face in her neck smelling her perfume.
She moved a little away from me so I could look her in the eyes, she didn't say anything she just pulled me close to her and kissed me.

The kiss was getting more and more intense, my breathing was getting heavier and heavier as was hers, her hands started to move up and down my hips making me melt from the way she was touching me.

My hands on her neck made me hold her closer and closer to my body, she opened her mouth a little and I entered my tongue into her making the woman moan softly into my lips, damn hearing her in that state was driving me crazy, she moved her hands down to my ass squeezing it a little hard making a moan come out of my mouth which made her smile.

She started to take off my jacket and continued kissing me going down my neck leaving wet kisses all the way down.
"You are so beautiful" she said then bit my neck making me let out a small cry of pleasure.
"You're torturing me, take my clothes off already" I said pleading.
"Oh baby we have all night, just hold on I want to enjoy every second of this moment" she said in her sexy husky voice.

I can't wait to feel her on me, feel her naked body with mine, she started to go down my collarbone leaving kisses and bites until she saw my breasts she started to leave kisses on them and started to lick them near the blouse I was still wearing, I closed my eyes from the sensation of pleasure I was feeling at that moment.

Suddenly we heard a loud noise that made us jump with fright.

"Y/n/n are you there? I need to talk to you right now" vic says knocking loudly on the door.
"Shit" I said whispering.
"Now what are we going to do" Elizabeth says worriedly.
"Get in the bathroom, I'm going to make her leave as soon as possible" I said giving her a peck and she did as I said.
I fixed my hair a little and opened the door.
"What's up Vic?" I said as the woman walked into my room.