Getting ready

Lizzie's manor.
Y/n's POV.
I woke up and saw that I was holding Elizabeth for some reason feeling her body close to mine felt good, as if my body was used to her warmth.

I got out of bed as carefully as possible so as not to wake her up and went to take a shower since I had to go to work.

Today is my last day of shooting and I feel nostalgic, I love this project too much, it's like a baby to me.

I got out of the shower and got dressed as fast as I could so I could get to work on time, but before I left I decided to leave a note to Elizabeth thanking her for last night by leaving it next to her pillow.

I went downstairs and left the house making sure to close the door softly so as not to make any noise, got in my car and left.

Halfway there I stopped to buy some breakfast and continued on my way to work.

"And cut, we got it guys" Robert said.
"Good job partner" Dylan said as always but this time his voice sounded sad.
"Good job partner" I said with my eyes watering.
"Thank you guys for the good job you have done, thank you for all the sacrifice and hard work, I will miss you and I hope in some future we will work together again, I love you" Robert said through tears.
"Thank you all for the love you put into this project, I love you and hope to see you soon" I said trying to hold back my tears.
Dylan hugged me and then pulled away but he held me with his arm around my waist and started to say "guys it was a pleasure to have worked with you, I'm taking one of the best experiences of my life, I love you".
Everyone clapped and Dylan started tickling my waist to make me laugh.
"Stop" I said laughing "oh my god stop Dylan" I said as I laughed.
—————-
I was in my trailer packing my stuff to go home and decided to call Madison.

"Hi Mads"
"Hi love"
"How are you?" I asked as I stuffed the last of my missing stuff into a box.
"Good, are you done with work?"
"Yes sweetie, meet me at my house? I asked.
"Okay I'll see you there."

I drove home and took a short shower to freshen up.

I looked for something nice to wear and waited for my girlfriend to arrive.
———————-
Elizabeth POV.

When I woke up I didn't see y/n anywhere and that made me feel sad, I wanted to wake up and have her be the first thing I saw.

I went back to bed and saw a little note on her pillow.

"Good morning beautiful, I had to leave for work and didn't want to wake you, thanks for last night it was amazing, take care."

Can't help it, my smile was ear to ear, her writing that note was a simple but nice touch.

I was so deep in my thoughts when my phone vibrated because I had gotten a message causing me to come out of my thought cloud.

Scar❤️‍🩹
Hello you!
I'm having a party tonight.
Invite y/n and you can flirt with her a little 😉😏.
I'll meet you here at 8:30pm.
I love you❤️

Lizzie🐣
OMG you are so annoying 🙄😂.
I'll be there.
Love you too ❤️

I start looking for the outfit for tonight, I have to look spectacular, I want her to only look at me, today I will try to make my first move.

I just hope she feels the same otherwise I will look like a fool, and I hope we are both mature enough not to let our friendship be ruined if she doesn't feel the same.

I decided to call her to invite her to the party.

"Hii you" I said excited to hear her voice.
"Hi there" she said excited too.
"Thanks for the note you left me" I said in a shy voice.
"I'm sorry for not being there and being able to tell you in person" she said.
"Don't worry, Scarlett is having a party tonight, I was wondering if you wanted to go?"
"Sure, can I go with someone? "she asked shyly.
"Of course, I don't think that will be a problem, text me when you get there, it's at 8:30pm, I'll see you there?"
"I'll see you there" she replied
"Bye Elizabeth"
"Bye y/n"