Wonderland

Y/n's POV.

Just as Lizzie and I were about to talk about the most important thing, my friends arrived, interrupting the moment.

"Y/n/n are you ready to continue the party?" Federico one of my friends said.
"Oh man I think it's best if we all go to sleep tomorrow we have a lot of things to do" I said looking for the best excuse for them to go to sleep and Lizzie and I could talk.
"Yeah you're right, where can we sleep?" Ana another one of my friends says.
"There are plenty of rooms here, make yourselves comfortable."
"Okay thanks y/n/n" they all said heading to the different rooms in the house.

When there was no one in the room I turned to look at Lizzie who was looking at me with that tender look, I felt my heart stop for a few seconds, she was about to speak but I interrupted her.

"Wait, come with me" I said taking her hand.
We walked all around the house until we finally reached the place where I wanted to take her, we are here on this big balcony, where you can still see the stars in the sky and the moon illuminates the place, I'm sure no one will come here to bother us.

"Wow it's beautiful here" she says looking up at the sky.
"Yes it is" I said sighing.
"Y/n/n I know our relationship has been complicated and we haven't always been put in the best positions to make our decisions, I know it has been hard and we have hurt each other a lot, we have taken our time to heal and I think it has been the best thing we could have done for both our sakes" Lizzie started to say with her eyes watery, I felt my heart beating so fast I could feel it throbbing all over my body "now that I have feel like I have healed completely I think it's the right time to tell you how I really feel.... y/n I am so in love with you, you are my peace, my happiness, my calm after the storm, you are everything I have ever wanted and more, I love you so much it hurts, you are my life and the person I long to have forever in my life, please come back to me."
At this point I already had tears running down my cheeks, she is the definition of perfection, she is everything I need.
"Lizzie you are the love of my life and I am grateful to the universe that it put you back in my path, I love you with all my soul, I don't think there are words that do justice to everything you make me feel, every part of my body speaks your language, every part of me begs to have you with me, I love you" I told her as my tears kept streaming down my face just like hers.
She moved closer to me and leaned in, leaving a small space between our lips.
"I love you Y/n "she whispered.
"I love you Elizabeth" I whispered back.
She closed the distance between our lips, our lips fit perfectly, the kiss had so much passion, it was as if our lips were meant to kiss, as if we were created for each other. In that kiss we showed how much we love each other and how much we missed each other, it is a dream come true to have her back with me, I really hope this is not a dream because I haven't felt this happy in a long time.
———-

Hey guys!!

I know it's a short chapter but I feel it was best to end it this way.

I hope you like this chapter as much as I do.

Tell me what you think about it... I love you all💜🤍 see you in the next chapter.