Come back to earth

Y/n's POV.

I'm at home right now, lying on my bed feeling really bad, the breakup with Fai hit me harder than I thought it would, I've thrown up twice already and the words Ari said are starting to echo in my head.

'I can't be pregnant right?' 'No that's impossible, I mean I'm a week late but that doesn't mean I'm pregnant' 'I can't be pregnant I don't even want to have kids oh god this is a nightmare.'

"Your favorite sister just got here"cami says walking into my room making my thoughts fade for a second.
"You're my only sister you idiot" I said with a giggle.
"Anyway, Ari told me what happened with Fai, how do you feel?"
"Like shit."
"Well y/n/n things happen for a reason, maybe he wasn't the one maybe Lizzie is the one" she says smirking.
"Camila don't start" I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh here I brought you this" she says passing me a box to my hands.
"A pregnancy test?"
"Yes, we need to get out of doubt."
"I'm not pregnant" I said throwing the box on the bed.
"Oh come on Ari said you threw up."
"So what? That doesn't mean I'm pregnant" I said denying but inside I was dying of nerves.
"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" My sister says raising an eyebrow.
"I'm 80% sure I'm not."
"What about the other 20%, Y/n take the pregnancy test" she says taking the box and passing it to me.
"Fine" I say standing up from the bed with the box in my hand and going to the bathroom.

I read the instructions on the box and did everything it said and came out of the bathroom.

"So you are pregnant?"
"God calm down, we have to wait between 2 or 3 minutes" I said sitting on the bed.
"Are you nervous about the result?"
"Dying of nerves, cami I don't want to be a mom, I'm not even ready I'm too young for all this."
"Hey chill dude, we are going to get through this together okay? Don't worry you have me and I'll be with you every step of the way whether you're pregnant or not."
"Te amo" I said getting up from the bed and going to the bathroom to see the result.

I took the test in my hands and closed my eyes praying that the result would be what I had hoped it would say.

I opened my eyes and looked at the result "oh god" I whispered and closed my eyes again.
"Is everything okay in there?" Camila says knocking on the door.
"Yeah, just give me a second and I'll be right out" I said wiping away a few tears.
With the test still in my hand I took a deep breath and opened the door, my sister was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me to come out of the bathroom.
"What's the result?" Cami says as I sit on the bed with tears in my eyes.
"Y/n?"
I burst into tears "oh my god" was all I said.
"You're pregnant?" She asks.
"God I can't believe it, I'm not pregnant" I said crying from happiness.
"Oh God you are so stupid you almost scared me to death" she says pushing me.
"I'm sorry I was just so nervous."
"You're such an ass" she says laughing.

After realizing I wasn't pregnant I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders, I could breathe so much better.
——————

Two days after that the news that Fai and I had ended our engagement was everywhere, on the news, on the radio, on Instagram, on twitter....

They said that we ended by mutual agreement, that we still loved each other but we were more friends than anything else, well at least they didn't lie about it.

I'm not going to lie it's been hard to be without him, he has been a great support for me but I have to respect his space, let him heal and me for my part heal too.

The good thing about meeting Fai is that he has helped me understand that when I am feeling the worst I should not fall into bad things because that will never let me get better.
—————-

It's been five months since Fai and I called it quits, which means it's been a little over a year since Elizabeth and I are no longer together, I still think about her all the time but we haven't seen each other for a long time.

I have been writing music and recording new songs in the studio with Malcolm, the sessions in the studio have been great this album is going to have songs where I draw inspiration from Elizabeth and Fai.

Sometimes I wonder if she thinks about me as much as I think about her, if she still feels the same way I do, if she would be willing to come back to me after everything that happened.

I just think about it but never do anything about it I feel that this time if I look for her she will reject me, I mean it's been too long probably she is already with someone else and I don't blame her she deserves to rebuild her life and be happy.

"Are you excited about your birthday tomorrow?" Malcolm says pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Hell yes I am, thank god tomorrow is Friday so I can have a big party, you're coming right?"
"I wouldn't miss it" the man says smiling at me.
—————

I'm at home eating dinner at the dining room table alone, I decided to make a phone call in the meantime.

"Hey there" I said
"Hi, I haven't heard from you in a while."
"Same here"
"To what do I owe the reason for your call dear?"
"Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm having a party, so I was hoping you could come".
"I'm in, I'd never miss your birthday dear"
"Great, it starts at 9:30, I'll see you here"
"Okay, thanks for the invitation I'll be there."
————

Hello there!!!!

So I never thought to put y/n pregnant but seeing your reaction guys, it made me laugh too much, I really enjoyed it 😈😂.

Tell me what do you guys think about this chapter?