Hola hola hija

Y/n's POV.

I woke up with a terrible hangover, last night I had an incredible time, thank God I didn't have a blackout.
I took some medicine for my headache, sat up in bed and put my back on my head rest closing my eyes so the light coming through the bedroom window wouldn't make my head hurt more, when suddenly my phone started buzzing, I answered the call without looking to see who it was.

"Hello?"
"Y/n/n did I wake you up?"
"No Scar don't worry, what can I help you with?"
"Well yesterday I forgot my purse at your house, I was wondering if I could go get it?"
"Sure, I'll be here all day so come by any time you want."
"Okay I'll see you then"
"See you"

I went to take a shower to see if that would make me feel better and thank the lord it worked, I put on some comfortable clothes and went downstairs for breakfast.

I didn't eat much breakfast because if I did I would probably throw up all over so I ate some fruit and that was it, I was about to go upstairs to my room when the doorbell rang.

"Coming" I yelled so Scarlett could hear me from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and it was not the person I was expecting it to be.

"Lizzie hi."
"Hi."
"How can I help you?"
"Oh I came for Scarlett's purse, she didn't tell you?"
"Well she told me she was coming so I wasn't expecting you to be the one here" I said blushing.
"It was last minute changes, she had to go somewhere else so she asked me the favor to come and here I am" she said with a smile.
"You are a good friend, come the purse is in the living room" I said waving my hand for her to follow me.

We walked down the hall and into the living room.

"Here it is" I said passing her the purse.
"Thanks" she said taking it "well since I have what Scarlett asked me for I should be getting home"
"Don't you want to stay for breakfast?" I said quickly trying to stop her from leaving.
"Oh I don't want to intrude, I should go"
"You really don't bother, stay for breakfast please, I can make you some delicious pancakes."
"Are they really as delicious as you say?" She asked with a giggle.
"The best you're ever going to taste in your entire life."
"Okay then I'll have to stay and try them."
——————

"So you liked them?"
"Oh God they were delicious."
"I told you so."
"Now I'm going to want to eat breakfast here every day" she says with a giggle.
"I can cook them for you every day if you want."
"Really?"
"Yeah plus I would love to see you every morning here" I blushed and she didn't say anything " I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I shouldn't have said anything"
"It's okay, I've just been waiting so long to see you again and hear from you that now I don't think it's real"
"Well it is very real" I said with a nervous chuckle.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Anything you want"
"I'm done with the contract where I had to date Robbie."
"How long ago?"
"A few weeks after the premiere"
"And how do you feel about that?" I asked.
"Pretty good I'll never do anything like that again in my life ever, what about you and the break up with Fai?"
"I'm better now, things happen for a reason, at first I was scared to lose him because he's my best friend but now that I know how everything is, I'm fine with us ending the relationship."
"I'm glad to hear that you're okay"
"I'm glad you're okay too...sooo you're dating someone? You don't have to answer if you don't want to" I said quickly.
"I'm not dating anyone, I've been using all this time to heal."
"Yeah I've been doing the same thing" I said looking at her lost in her beautiful eyes.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Is it weird that I can't stop thinking about you for a second since I met you?"
"Very weird" she says mocking me and laughing, I made an offended face playing "just kidding, I have the same thing happening to me as you".
"I just can't get you out of my head it's really annoying" I said with a chuckle.
"You're the annoyance I can't get you out of my mind, you're the first thing I think of when I wake up and my last thought of the day."
"You think we..."
"Hola hola daughter" my mother says walking into the room.
"Hi mamá."
"Oh I thought you would be alone, how nice it is to see you again Lizzie" she says hugging Elizabeth.
"It's good to see you too Caro"
"Mommy what are you doing here? I thought you would be in Italy"
"I took the last flight so I could be here today, aren't you happy to see me?"
It's not that I'm not happy to see my mom, I haven't seen her in months, it's just that she had to come at this time?
"Mom what do you say obvious I'm happy to see you, I just didn't expect to see you."
"Okay, are you ready to have a mother-daughter day?"
"Well I had already planned to spend the day with Lizzie" I said letting my thoughts out without realizing it.
"Oh...well" my mom says.
"Don't worry I'm sure there will be more time for y/n and I to talk, I'll be going, Caro it was nice seeing you" Lizzie interrupts mom "y/n/n I'll see you later okay?"
"Okay" I said sighing.
Seeing the woman leave the room made me feel a little sad but I can't let my mom notice my mood change or she won't stop asking until I tell her.
"So what do you want to do today?" my mom asks.
———————

Hey guys!!!!!

lizzies_wrld GingerNinja93 I gave you guys what you wanted, to get Robbie out of the picture.

Did you guys like the chapter?