The fight

Y/n's POV.

I woke up and had Madison next to me, it was 6am and my interviews start at 8:30am, I rushed into the bathroom and took a shower.

I got dressed and came out to see that Madison had already woken up.

"Hi love, how did you sleep?" I asked approaching her to give her a kiss.
"I slept well, are you leaving already?" she pouts at me.
"Yeah baby, I have to go do interviews, I'll see you later?"
"Yes, Take care, I love you" she says.
"Take care you too" I say giving her another kiss.

Surprisingly I wasn't running late today, so I told my driver to stop at the first Starbucks he saw to buy some breakfast.

"Do you want some breakfast Peter?" I asked my driver.
"No, Miss y/n, don't worry about me."
"Come on Peter, tell me what you want for breakfast" I insisted.
"Oh those are paparazzi? Let me walk you inside and there I'll tell you what I want."
"Thanks pet" I said.

As I got out of the car I heard the camera shots and flashes and them shouting their questions at me.

"Y/n! Over here, is it true you're dating your co-star?" One of them said.
"When the new album comes out?"
"Is it true you're friends with Elizabeth Olsen?"
"Are you going to make a collaboration with kylie Jenner ?"

I just ignored their questions and walked into Starbucks.

"Those people are really heavy, how do you deal with that every day?" asks Peter.
"I guess it's part of my job" I said sighing.
"Now tell me what you want to eat."
"I just want an iced coffee" Peter replied.
"Okay"

We left with our breakfast and I could still hear the questions from the paparazzi and their cameras recording and taking pictures of me.

I got in the car and we headed to my first interview.

The first interviews were good, I had a good time and laughed.

I was doing my fourth and last interview of the day, I was tired but happy to be closer to the audience.

"Y/n there are a lot of rumors that you are dating someone now, is it true?" the interviewer asked me.
"I'm not dating anyone."
"Is it true that you and Aubrey Plaza know each other?"
"Yes, we met a few months ago at a party" I said bored that all the questions were turning to my personal life.
"Would you date your co-star?" he continued to ask.
"With all due respect to you, I came here to talk about my work, not my personal life, not how many guys I would date, I'm Y/n L/n and if that's not interesting enough then don't talk to me." I said then walked out of the place.

I'm heading for the studio, when my phone starts buzzing.

"Hi vic" I said to my manager.
"Hey, I just saw the interview."
"Yeah, about that, sorry, you know I don't like them asking those kind of questions."
"Don't worry, you did good" she said.
"Thanks for understanding"
"Always honey, are you packed for New York yet?" She asked.
"No, the truth is I don't really know what to bring" I said getting out of the car and walking into the studio.
"How about if I take care of making you the outfits, when you get home we look at which ones you like and pack them" she said.
"Sounds perfect vic, see you later then" I said hanging up the call.

Ten minutes after I arrived at the studio Elizabeth arrived.

"Oh Elizabeth it's good to see you again" Mac says giving her a hug.
I was across the room at the piano with my back to the door so I turned around to see them.

She smiled at me and turned to me.

The part of the room I was in was like a glass capsule to keep out the noise from outside.

I opened the glass door so she could get in.

"Hi you" I said with a smile.
"Hi you" she said imitating my voice.
I just laughed.
"Thank you" I said
"Why?" she said to me confused.
"For making me laugh, you haven't been here more than 5 minutes and you already made me happy" I said smiling and she turned red.
"The last interview sucked" I said annoyed.
"Yeah, I saw that on twitter"
"Oh, how did people take it?" I said feeling the anxiety starting to consume me.
"People are on your side, you're right, we are celebrities but they have to respect our lives." She said holding my hands making me relax.
I gave her a kiss on the cheek as a thank you.
"Y/n/n are you ready?" said Mac on the other side.
"Always ready."
———————-
Elizabeth's POV.

It was already dark we had spent 5 hours in the studio, but it felt like 5 minutes had passed, it's so much fun to watch y/n work.

She is all the time making sounds, dancing and laughing, while trying to create a melody.

It was getting late so y/n ordered food for everyone and after that she and I went to my car.

I started driving and y/n put on Ariana's songs .

She started dancing and singing, she looked so happy. I can't believe she's going to New York and I won't see her for two days.

"You admire her a lot don't you?" I said referring to Ariana.
"Since always, before I became famous I always watched her interviews, her concerts on YouTube, I not only admire her as an artist also because she is one of the strongest people I know, she is the best friend I can have, oh and you too of course."
I just smiled at her, I don't know it's weird when she calls me friend it's like neither of us want to hear or listen to that word.

I could feel y/n's gaze on me, it was so strong that I couldn't take my eyes off the road because of how intimidated I felt.

"You know, I've always thought women who know how to drive well are sexy" she said without taking her eyes off me.
"I drive well?" I turned my head directing my gaze to hers.
"Mmhmm "she said nodding.
"So you think I'm sexy?" I said in my sexy voice.
"Very sexy" she said biting her bottom lip.

The traffic light turned green causing the cars to beep for me to move forward.

The next 20 minutes she told me all about what she was going to do in New York, we both totally ignored what had happened moments before.

We arrived at her house and went inside.

"You're finally here, I've been waiting for you" I heard Madison say.
"Sorry, I didn't notice the time in the studio" y/n answered her.
"No worries, love I was thinking about us going out to Hyde Lounge, all our friends are going to be there."
"Mads you know I can't go, I have an early morning flight to catch and I'm already tired "y/n she replied
"Are you serious?" Madison said angrily.
"Baby try to understand me."
"No, I'm trying to do something nice for you, I wanted us to celebrate your movie coming out in a week, it's always the same with you y/n, I'm tired of this. "Madison yells back.

I didn't know what to do I felt bad for y/n she didn't deserve that. I decided to go into the next room so they could talk.

"Baby don't do this now, we can party after I get home from the trip" I heard y/n say.
"No, y/n this is pathetic, all our friends are going to be there to celebrate you and I'll have to go alone like a fool" Madison was still yelling.
"I never asked you to do this for me, you know very well that these days I'm busy, it's ridiculous that now you're mad because I have to work" y/n said yelling at her.
"You know what ? Fuck you" Madison says yelling and slamming the door.

I left the room to look for y/n.

She was sitting on her furniture her elbows were on her knees and her hands were on her head, she looked upset and sad.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked her.
"Yeah, she will get over it soon" she said "come help me pick out the outfits I have to take on the trip".
"Okay."