Madrid

Y/n's POV.

We arrived in Madrid Spain and I am very excited to be here, of course the fans greeted us at the entrance of the airport, everything was very nice.

At this moment I am in my car together with Lizzie and victoria heading to the hotel, my phone started buzzing making me turn my attention to it.

"Hello?" I said without looking at the name of who was calling me.
"Hi sis."
"Oh cami, how are you?"
"I'm fine, where are you right now?"
"Madrid why?" I said frowning.
"Me too, in fact I was wondering if you have tickets for the concert tonight?"
"Of course, for you whatever, who are you planning to take hu? A flirt?" I said laughing.
"No you idiot, it's for mom and dad, they want to come see you too."
"Wait they are here too? What are they doing here?" I said with widen eyes.
"Mom has a meeting with Donatella Versace in Italy and wanted to come here first to see the concert" my sister explained.
"Okay send me the address where you guys are staying, I'll get the tickets to them" I said putting my head on the headrest of the seat looking up.
"Okay, te amo" cami says.
"Te amo, bye" I said.
"Shit! Vic can you send ticket to my parents and sister for today's concert please?" I said stressed.
"Of course." She said getting out of the car and heading to the hotel.
"Hey are you ok?" Lizzie says as we walk into the hotel.
"Yeah, I just get stressed out when my parents come to see the show, today everything has to go perfect."
"Don't worry baby, everything is going to be fine."
————————
I'm doing the sound check and everything is going smoothly, Lizzie is again in the front row watching me rehearsing and smiling at me every time I turn to look at her, that woman has me at her feet with every little thing she does.

"Let's take a ten minute break" I said walking over to where the water bottles were.
"How are you feeling?" the woman with the beautiful eyes asks me.
"Much better, everything is going perfect" I said turning to look at her.
"I told you, you have to enjoy the process more and not think about what others are going to think."
"You're right" I said looking into her eyes with a smile.

"There she is, hola hija" my mom says turning to me.
"Mommy, I missed you" I said hugging her tightly.
"Te ves hermosa cariño."
"Gracias mommy, tu te ves hermosa también" I said to the elegantly dressed woman.
"Hola Y/n"
"Hola papá " I said in a serious tone.
"Hello big sister."
"Hi little trouble" I said smiling as I watched Camila run up to me to give me a hug.
"Oh my gosh, Lizzie how nice to see you again" my sister says hugging the woman.
"It's good to see you too cami" Lizzie says smiling.
"Honey would you be so kind to introduce us" my mom says to me.
"Of course this is Elizabeth, Elizabeth this is my mom Carolina and my dad Camilo they are my family".
"Nice to meet you" Lizzie extended her hand and greeted each of my parents.
"So you are an actress like my daughter?" my mother asked.
"That's right Mrs. y/l/n" she said shyly.
"I knew I had seen you somewhere! Your sisters are the Olsen twins aren't they? Oh and please call me Caro."
"Yes Caro, they are my sisters."
"What's it like living with twins?" my dad asked.
"It's cool, I always wanted to steal their clothes when I was little" she said laughing and my parents did too.
"Speaking of clothes, I know your sisters have a clothing line, I would love to work with them sometime" my mom started to say " do you think they would like to collaborate with me?"
"Oh my gosh they love you, of course they are going to want to work with you".
"Great! Lizzie honey could you give me their contact?" My mother said taking her by the arm and leading her away.
—————-

This is going better than I thought my mom loves Lizzie, my sister loves Lizzie and my dad seems to like her too.

"Y/n I'd like us to talk for a moment" my dad says taking a few small steps towards me.
"Okay guys it's time to get on with sound check" I said completely ignoring what the man said and walking over to where my band was.

The rest of the soundcheck Camila and Lizzie danced to all the songs, while mom and dad looked at me proudly, for me it was weird to see my dad at any event that had to do with me most of the time he would rather not go, I guess he is doing it so he can fix things with mom not because he really wants to be here.

"Honey we'll see you tonight, you're going to do great, te amo" my mom said with her remarkable accent making a smile come out of me.
"Thank you mommy, te amo."
"See you at night bad ass" my sister says.
"Adiós princesa" I said laughing.
"See you later" dad said.
"Okay"

After watching my parents leave, Lizzie ran towards me.

"aaaaand?? What do you think your parents think of me?" she asked.
"Honey they love you" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Great, now how do you feel?"
"Well it's a little weird seeing my dad here" I admitted.
"Why?" She said tilting her head a little to the right.
"Well he never goes to any event that has to do with me, he didn't even go to my twentieth birthday" I said trying to hide the sadness in my voice.
"Oh now I understand more why you behave this way with him" she said taking my hand gently "I know it's hard to see him here after everything he has done to you and your family, I'm going to be here for you always, okay?"
"Thank you my baby"

"Y/n you need to go change now, in an hour you have the meet and greet". Vic said