A nightmare

Y/n's Manor.
Y/n's POV.

"Are you hungry little one?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.
"Nope, I want to play with you two."
"What do you want to play sweetie?" says Lizzie crouching down to the same height as the little girl.
"I want to play hide and seek."
"Okay I'm going to count and you guys hide" I say walking over to a wall and covering my eyes.

We spend the rest of the afternoon playing and laughing.

"Auntie Lizzie I'm thirsty" the little girl says stretching her arms out for Lizzie to carry her.
I opened my eyes in amazement to hear what stormi had said, when I looked at Lizzie she looked surprised but happy at the same time.
'she never says aunt to anyone other than her family or me' I thought to myself.
"Okay sweetie what do you want to drink?" Lizzie says carrying her in her arms.
"I want orange juice please" Stormi says putting her head on the woman's neck.

After baby Storm drank her juice we went upstairs to my movie room to watch a movie, of course the little girl chose frozen.

I was so entertained watching the movie that when I turned to look at the two of them I realized they had fallen asleep, Stormi was asleep on Lizzie's chest with one finger in her mouth while Lizzie hugged her back.

"Y/n/n Miss kylie is waiting for you in the living room."
"Thank you clara."
It was already eight o'clock at night, kylie probably had other important things to do before she came here.
"Come here sweetie "I said softly as I held the baby so as not to wake Lizzie.
I walked into the living room with Stormi in my arms a little sleepy.
"Y/n/n sorry for taking so long but I had to go after the ultrasound to the company to finish a meeting I had pending" says kylie quickly.
"Don't worry sky, we had a lot of fun didn't we baby?" i say giving stormi a kiss on the head.
"Yes mama, I had a lot of fun with auntie Y/n/n and auntie Lizzie".
"Auntie Lizzie hu" kylie says raising an eyebrow and smiling.
"Yeah she's really cool, she even said she could teach me how to cook."
"Oh that sounds cool honey" kylie says taking her from my arms.
"How did the ultrasound go?" i ask.
"Very well, we'll talk about it later because someone here looks like they're very sleepy"
"It's not me" the little girl says yawning.
"Oh no of course it's not you, it's aunt y/n/n right?"
"Sure" I say making a fake yawn.
"See you later and thanks for taking care of her today."
"No problem."
"Bye bye aunt y/n/n, I love you."
"Bye bye my angel, I love you" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I went back to the movie theater looking for my girlfriend but she was no longer there, so I went to my room to look for her there.

She was already under the blanket on her side of the bed.
"Hello" she says in a sweet voice.
"Hello my love" I reply.
"Come here" she says patting my side of the bed.
I entered the bed settling in next to her, she put her head on my chest sighing.
"You know I love you right?" She says with her eyes closed and in a sleepy voice.
"I love you too sweetie" I say giving her a kiss on her head.
I could feel her breathing getting heavier and heavier until we both fell into a deep sleep.
————-

"I'm so fucking done with you"
"Y/n wait I can explain it to you"
"What are you going to explain to me Lizzie? That you lied to me all this time? You're a fucking sham."
"No, that's not true I love you, I did it all for you" Lizzie says crying.
"Oh fuck you, I don't want to hear from you ever again" y/n says slamming the door of Lizzie's house crying.

A jump on the bed and some whimpering woke me up.
"Hey baby, it's all right it was just a dream" I said watching Lizzie cry disconsolately.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" she says without stopping crying.
"That doesn't matter, come here let me hold you" I said grabbing her wrist and pulling her close to me.
"Do you want to talk about your nightmare?"
"Not really, I just want you to hold me."
"Okay, close your eyes and try to sleep" I said as I stroked her back.
"Okay."
"I love you Lizzie and I always will."
She didn't say anything and just hugged me tight, it was a little weird that she didn't answer me anything but I didn't want to think too much about it, she probably didn't say anything because her nightmare left her thinking about that thing she dreamt.

—————
Hey guys!

I know this chapter is a little short but I feel it needed to end this way, see you in the next chapter. 🤍