The celebration

Y/n POV.

It has been two weeks since I last saw Elizabeth, since we almost kissed.

I'm not going to lie, the truth is that at first I was scared shitless because I didn't know if what I did could have ruined our friendship and that's why I left that night, I didn't want us to be awkward.

I wanted to write her or go to her house but my schedule was too busy, I literally only had time to eat and keep rehearsing because my tour starts next week.

Today will be the first time I see her after what happened, if she goes to the party Ari threw for me to celebrate the start of my tour.

My glam team arrived at 8:30pm, today I had to look perfect since it's my party and besides that because I'm going to see Elizabeth again.

Ariel and josh did my hair and makeup, while I relaxed eating some snacks and gossiping with my boys, it was the only time I've had to relax since rehearsals started more intensely.

It's 11 o'clock and I'm already late for my own party, typical me? Of course it is.

I decided to go for a short black dress and long black boots, I love the color black and more to dress always looks elegant and combines with everything.

Y/n's outfit.

I agree that this dress is shorter than I usually wear, but I need to knock a certain someone's socks off

It's already 11:30pm and I'm walking into my best friend's house, there are lots and lots of cars outside but I didn't recognize the one of the woman I was looking forward to seeing tonight.

"I can't believe you're late to your own party" Ari says smiling at me.
"Good things come to those who wait honey" I said hugging her.
"Come on, everyone is waiting for you."

When I entered the room full of people "party monster" by the weekend started to play, my friends went crazy when they saw me, they started to scream as if what I was doing was something out of this world and they started to approach me to say hello.

While I was waving, with my eyes I was looking for the woman that makes me crazy at her feet, but I couldn't see her, that made me feel sad but I tried to ignore it.
----————————
Elizabeth's POV.

I was in the corner of the room with my best friend talking about y/n who is always late and it's already a habit of hers, when I hear hysteria from the people as if they had seen something fabulous come through the door, that made me turn my whole body to direct my attention where all the people were looking and screaming.

And there she was walking in, God that short dress was taking my breath away, that song that is playing makes her look very sensual walking.

She started waving to everyone, I stood in the corner watching her perfectly, trying not to let her see me so I could appreciate her beauty from afar.

Fuck! she doesn't know what she causes in me, that dress and her red lips are making me want to lock her in a room, just me and her, have her screaming my name for hours and do whatever I want with her.

"Earth calling Lizzie, are you there?" Scar says waving her hand in front of my face.
"I'm sorry, what were you saying to me?"
"Let's go say hello to y/n/n."
"Come on" I said as my gaze went back to the most perfect body I've ever seen.

"She came?" I heard y/n say to Ariana as we approached.
"She's Right behind you" Ari said pointing at me, making her turn to look at me.
"Hey you, I was looking for you" she said coming up to me to give me a hug.
"Hi, you look perfect" I whispered in her ear.
"You look perfectly beautiful" she said softly in my ear so only I could hear her.
"Hi scar, I love seeing you here" she said turning to the blond.
"I say the same y/n/n, you look fabulous."
"Oh thank you" she said smiling at her.
"Can I steal your best friend for a second?" Y/n said to Scarlett as she grabbed my hand.
"Sure, take her for as long as it takes" the blonde said giving me a knowing look.

She was leading me to a quieter place I guess, as we were walking she was waving to some people but not stopping and not letting go of my hand either.

We arrived to a small room where we didn't hear the music or the people, she closed the door and walked towards me.

"I want to apologize to you, I don't want you to think that I didn't want to see you or talk to you two weeks ago, I was busy with work and I didn't have time to do anything" she said without hesitation.
"Don't worry" I tried to say but she wouldn't let me.
"I'm sorry I really don't want you to think I'm a shitty person".
"I would never think that about you, I couldn't" I said giving her a sweet smile.
"Did you know you are beautiful?" She said moving closer to me.
"I like you telling me that" I said biting my lip.
"Don't do this to me" she said with a smirk.
"Don't do what?" I said teasing her.
"You know? I've been wanting to do something for a while now."
"And why don't you do it?" I said and she bit her lip.

Our bodies were close to each other, I had my back pressed against the wall and I could feel y/n's breathing starting to get heavier, making mine synchronize with hers, my hands were asking me to pull her even closer to me and that's what I did by grabbing her waist.

She moved her head to my neck leaving a small wet kiss causing me to close my eyes at the feel of her lips on my skin, then she looked back into my eyes.

"Damn you smell so good" she said.
"Are you going to make me wait to get what we both want?" I said frustrated at not being able to get what I want done.
She looked at me with a satisfied look on her face, she was controlling everything and she was letting me know it.
She started kissing the line of my chin making little moans come out of me, I could feel her smile.
Slowly she started to move up giving me a little peck on the edge of my lips, then she looked into my eyes.
"I've been waiting for this moment since I met you" she said tilting her head to the side kissing me slowly.

It was a sweet kiss with desire, her hands were on my neck and my hands went up and down her back, she pulled me closer to her making me open my mouth wider so her tongue had the perfect space to enter me.
She is better than I imagined, she is just perfect, we broke apart because we were already short of breath.

"You are perfect" she said leaving me a small kiss on my lips.
"You are better than I imagined" I said biting my bottom lip.
"So you imagined me? You're obsessed" she said laughing and winking at me.
"Oh shut up"
"We should get back to the party, they're waiting for me."
"You're right" I said giving her a peck.

————————-
Hey guys!!!
I'm finally back!
I hope you like this chapter as much as I do.
I wanna thank you for reading this story and also I wanna thank a really special person who always comment and make my day❤️
It really mean a lot to me, thank you so much my dear 💜