Dinner

Y/n's POV.

We returned to the room where the two men were waiting for us.

"Are you okay love?" Fai says as he sees me walk in the door.
"Yes, why ?" I said trying to calm my nerves from everything I have been going through these past few minutes.
"I don't know you look weird."
"I'm just hungry" I said my first thought.
"Okay then let's go eat, Lizzie what do you want to eat?" Fai says looking at the woman standing next to me.
"I think sushi would be a good idea."
"Perfect, let's go to Nobu then."

Fai and I go ahead while Elizabeth calls Robbie to invite him to have dinner with us since Fai had the great idea to invite him too and have a four way date.

"Why do you keep trying to get her and me to be friends?" I said annoyed.
"Baby don't be mad at me, I just think it's a good idea for you guys to get close again."
"It's not a good idea believe me what I'm telling you" I said walking to the car.
"Okay I'm going to stop trying, I only do it because I love you and she is a good person" Fai says opening the passenger door for me and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

He closed my door and waited for Elizabeth to get to the car and also opened her door and helped her in. He is definitely a gentleman.

We arrived at the restaurant and Robbie was already inside sitting at the table waiting for us.

"Hi love" Robbie says greeting Elizabeth.
"Hey" She says getting a kiss on the lips from him.
"Hey bro" Fai says hugging the man.
"Hi y/n" Robbie says walking up to me and extending his hand.
"Hi" I smile hypocritically at him and sit down without taking his hand.
"I swear she doesn't like me" Robbie whispers to Elizabeth he thought he said it softly but it was loud enough for me to hear.
"No Robbie I don't hate you, in fact I don't care about you at all" I said smiling at the man, what I said took him by surprise because he opened his eyes in fright.
"Y/n stop that now" Fai says scolding me "okay we came here to have a good time so what do you guys want to order?"

We ordered our food but I was too uncomfortable with the situation, I had the two people I love sitting at the same table and the boyfriend of one of them as well.

I felt a hand run up and down my thigh I winded my eyes as I realized Elizabeth was doing it, I moved abruptly.

"Baby are you okay?" Fai says.
"Yeah sorry I just got a cramp in my thigh" I said.
"So Robbie tell us what it's like to be in a relationship with Miss Olsen" Fai says putting the worst topic of conversation.
"She is amazing and cooks the best food in the world" he replies.
"How did you two meet?" my boyfriend asks.
"I don't think it's important to talk about this" Elizabeth says.
"Sure it is, how did you two meet?" I said tilting my head and squeezing my eyes shut a little.
"We met through mutual friends right honey?" Robbie says quickly.
"Yeah sure."
"I have to go to the bathroom" I said giving Fai a kiss on his lips. 

I came back from the bathroom and thankfully the topic of conversation had changed and the food had arrived at our table.

We ate and talked for quite a while, Fai took my hand and intertwined it with his on the table, I could feel Elizabeth's withering gaze on me.

"Love I want to go home now" I whispered in my boyfriend's ear.
"Guys it was a beautiful evening, but we have to go home my girl is tired" Fai says standing up from the table with my hand intertwined with his.
"Thanks for dinner tonight" Robbie says.

Before we leave my boyfriend pays for everyone's dinner and we head to the car.

I get in the car and feel my phone buzz.

Elizabeth Olsen

Missing you beautiful 🥺😍

Fuck she can't do this, shit at what point did I let this happen.

I turned off my phone and decided to enjoy the drive home with my baby, he looks so cute driving well I mean he always looks cute.

"Love we should race our cars" I said excitedly.
"God yes, that's a great idea" he says just as excited.
I love being able to do this kind of thing with him I think he and I are just as crazy.

We got home and I got ready for bed, when I got back to bed my boyfriend was already lying there watching TV with his shirt off and in his boxers, wow his abs are amazing.

I got into bed, hugged him and fell asleep in his arms.
———————

The next morning he prepared breakfast for me and it was delicious, today Fai had to work all day so after having breakfast with me he went his home to change so he could go to work, I also went to get ready to go to work.

I arrived at the set and started reading the script while I waited for the others.

"Why didn't you answer my message?"
"Because Fai was next to me in the car."
"And then? When you got home."
I didn't answer anything.
"Oh he slept at your place"
I just nodded looking at the script.
"Great so he made you breakfast too" she says annoyed.
"What's your point with all this ha? You cook for your boyfriend too, plus you were the one who made us break up not me so I don't understand your drama now" I said now annoyed in one breath.
"I'm sorry I'm just jealous because he has what I can't and want to have" she says moving closer to me.
"Break up with Robbie then"
"I wish I could"
"Then don't come and do your dramas here" I said and walked out of the place.
—————

Hey guys!

Hope you like this one too 💜