The party

Scarlett's manor.
Lizzie's POV.

Before going to open the door I went to the mirror to look at myself, I think I made a good choice with this dress, hopefully y/n will thinks the same.

I open the door so y/n could come in and when I do I see the worst case scenario, I started to feel my face getting hot, I put my hands into fists to keep the rage inside me

Madison was giving y/n a kiss on the lips and had her hands on her ass. Y/n on the other hand had her hands on Madison's neck.

I spoke to interrupt the moment, trying not to let the rage be heard in my voice.

"Hi girls" I said to them with a fake smile.
Y/n jumped at the sound of my voice and quickly pulled away from her, but Madison took her hand.
"Hey Elizabeth, good to see you again" Madison says, her tone of voice came across as fake just like her smile.
"Hey you" y/n says trying to look me in the eyes but I didn't let her.
"Come on in" I said.

As we walked to where everyone was there was only silence between us.

"OMG y/n you came...and with...Madison" Scarlett says as she sees how they have their hands intertwined.
Y/n just smiled a little awkwardly and then hugged my best friend.
"Lizzie you're coming with me "scar says probably knowing how horrible I was feeling.

We walk to the bar and I drink 3 shots of tequila in a row.

God this night is going to be a long one and to be able to resist what better than tequila.

"Okay, take it easy" Scar says.
"You don't know what I just saw, I'm a fool to think she could notice me" I said taking another shot.
"Wait, what did you see?"
"They were kissing and Madison was touching her ass" I said angrily.
"Oh I'm sorry honey" says my best friend.
While I see y/n talking to Madison across the room.

Madison noticed I was looking at them and gave her a kiss on the cheek making sure I saw that.

The rage I had made me want to leave that place already, I didn't want to see how someone else could have what I want and can't have.

"Come on, let's dance "scar says as she takes my hand leading me to the dance floor.

We start dancing while Rihana's only girl is playing, as I dance I can feel y/n's gaze on me.

I turn around to look at her and I was right y/n wouldn't stop looking at me while Madison was talking to her.

I started to dance sexy just to make her hold her attention on me, I saw her bite her lip and that made me feel so horny. Damn those tequila shots are already hitting me.

I went to sit down to calm down a bit.

"I didn't know you danced so well" I heard a voice behind my ear.
"That's because we've never danced "I said turning around to look at her.
"You look incredibly spectacular" y/n said as she took a sip of her martini.
How can someone look so pretty and sexy at the same time, is that even possible?
"You don't look bad yourself," I replied.
She took a seat next to me, having her around made my heart race.
"You must have everyone at your feet in that dress" she said pulling me out of my thoughts.
"I don't care, I definitely don't have the person I want at my feet" I said taking her martini and drinking some of it.
"It's a shame, it's their loss, if I were that person I would be at your feet" she says winking.
"By the way where is your girlfriend" I said in an irritated voice.
"I don't know, I think she's dancing".
"You should go to her, don't keep her waiting".
"You're right" she said and then gave me a kiss on my cheek.

God watching y/n dance is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen in my life. But watching her dance next to Madison made me too mad.

After a while a man came up to me, I have no idea who he is but he's pretty cute.

We were flirting and with the corner of my eye I could tell how y/n was looking at us.

So I took this opportunity to be able to read her expressions, I know she is dating Madison but I can't help but feel that y/n and I have a hope.

"Let's go dance" I said to the man taking him by the hand.
He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his neck, when the beat of the music started faster I decided to turn around, having his chest on my back.

This let me see y/n perfectly. I could tell something was bothering her and was trying to hide it by taking swigs of her martini.

We had been dancing for a while and I could see y/n put her glass on the table and head towards me, but someone grabbed her hand and stopped her.

There was that annoying girl again, I just want her to go away so me and y/n could be alone.

She said something to y/n making her laugh and they both left the room and there I lost sight of them.

That made me mad so I stopped dancing and headed to the bar, and this time I didn't stop there I just drank so much I lost count of how many shots I had had.

"Oh my god honey, why did you do this?" says Scarlett when she sees me lying on the bar table with all the drinks next to me.
I didn't answer her, not because I didn't want to but because I couldn't.
"What's wrong?" y/n says concerned.
"Lizzie had one too many drinks" my best friend replies as she tries to arrange my hair.
"I'm going to get an uber to take her home".
"Don't worry, I'll take her" y/n says quickly.
Oh thanks god! All I needed to do was spend the ride home with her bitchy girlfriend.
———————————-
Y/n's car.
"Why are you going to drop me off at my house first" Madison asked a little annoyed.
"Because she lives closer to my house" she said softly.
They probably thought I was asleep because I had my eyes closed.
"Why are you doing this for her?"
"Because she's my friend and I care about her" y/n says now annoyed.
Madison stayed quiet, thank goodness.
I'm not going to lie, hearing that she cares about me makes me feel special.
"Can you stay with me tonight...I mean after you drop her off at her house" Madison asked her when we got to her house.
"Honey tomorrow I have to do some interviews, I can't come back here, I have to go home to get my clothes" she replied.
"Okay" she said giving her a peck
and getting out of the car.

She drove for a few minutes and we arrived at my house.

We went inside and she helped me to my room.

"Lie down and rest" she said giving me a kiss on my forehead.
"Can you stay with me?" I said with puppy eyes.
I was sincerely hoping she would say no, so I started to settle into bed.
"Okay, but I'll have to leave early tomorrow" she replied making my eyes widen in surprise at her answer.
¡She preferred to stay with me than with her girlfriend!