Night out

Y/n's POV.

"Y/n please think about it, it's not a good idea for you to go out being like this" Ariana says.
"Ari I already made my decision, the question is are you coming with me or not?" I say as I finish putting on my blouse.
"I already told you I'm not going to go watch you get drunk and do things you're going to regret later."
"Okay then don't insist me not to go anymore, the guys are going to be here any minute" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

This outfit definitely screamed "I'm a bitch" but I didn't care, all I want is to have a good time with my friends and forget about her forever.

Y/n's outfit:

"Who are going out with you?" "You know, kylie, Kendall, Abel, Dylan, hailee more people will go but I don't remember who at the moment" I said applying my favorite perfume

"You know, kylie, Kendall, Abel, Dylan, hailee more people will go but I don't remember who at the moment" I said applying my favorite perfume.
"Okay I'm going to get going then, don't do anything stupid please y/n"
"K"

Twenty minutes later everyone was at my house, we started drinking tequila shots to go to the club happier.

"We should go to the club now" Kendall says taking a shot.
"Okay let's go" kylie says.

We got in two cars, in one was Kylie, Kendall and Abel, in the other was Dylan and I in the front and Hailee in the back seat of the car.

When we arrived there were paparazzi everywhere taking pictures and videos of us as we entered the club, I'm sure seconds after we entered the club all the videos and pictures are already all over the internet.
——————-
Elizabeth's POV.

I've been sitting on the floor of Scarlett's room for thirty minutes staring at my phone crying, thinking about whether I should call her and tell her that none of what I said was true, that I love her and that this is all Madison's dirty play.

"Oh honey I hate seeing you like this" my best friend says sitting down on the floor next to me and giving me a hug.
"She must be hating me right now."
"Why did you say all those mean things to her."
"Because it was the only way she wouldn't want to fix things or be with me, I know her pride would never let her try to fix things with me" I said putting my hands on my face.
"Do you think she will ever forgive you?"
"Hmm I don't know scar, she's very spiteful" I said as I grabbed my phone and went on twitter.

"What's up?" S said seeing my angry face.
"Y/n y/l/n walking into a club in LA with kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, The Weeknd, Hailee Steinfeld and DYLAN O'BRIEN" I read and then started watching the videos with Scarlett.

In the videos you could see how the Jenners, Abel and Hailee were heading to the entrance of the club while Dylan opened the door of the car where y/n was sitting and stretched his hand to help y/n out, she took his hand and when she was standing in front of him she gives him a kiss on the cheek making the man smile, she starts walking towards the entrance of the club and Dylan follows her taking her by the waist.

"I can't believe she went with him" I said angrily.
"With who?"
"With Dylan, he keeps hitting on her, he even asked her out when she was dating me."
"Wait, you think she?"
"Oh the hell she is, She's doing it to piss me off, she knows I can't stand that guy around her."
"Damn she really is spiteful" S says putting her hand on her forehead.
"Shit this is going to be suffering" I said closing my eyes and throwing myself on the floor.
——————
Y/n's POV.

Already the alcohol started to hit me so I started dancing to sober me up a bit, I started dancing to the rhythm of the music my hips moved from one side to the other while my hands played with my hair.

I could feel people's stares but I didn't really care, today I want to get drunk and feel a little better after all the shit that had happened.

I felt someone's body stick to my back and start dancing to the same rhythm as me.

"You look so beautiful tonight" Dylan says in my ear.
"You really think so?" I said laying my head on his shoulder.
"I have no doubt about that" he put his hands on my hips pulling my body closer to his.
"Mm thanks" I said sexy.
Suddenly I felt someone tugging on my wrist.
"Hey what are you doing?" I said trying to pull myself out of her grip but it wasn't worth it because she was holding me so tight.
When she finally stopped where she wanted me she said "I need to talk to you".
"I told you I have nothing to talk about Madison."

"Okay Look I know I did horrible things and I will forever be sorry but I'm just asking you for a chance to make things better, I love you and I want you for me."
"Oh Madison, I really don't want to go back to you, I already forgave you for what you did to me, so if you want we can be friends" I said giving her a small smile.
"Friends ha, okay I get you, friends then" she says giving me a hug.
"Let's have fun tonight"
"Sounds good, by the way y/n/n where's your friend what's her name? The Olsen ? You guys seem to never part" she says curious but with a weird tone of voice.
"Oh we're not friends anymore" I said and started walking towards where everyone was.
"Are you ready to get drunk?" Kylie says passing me another shot of tequila.
"I'm fucking ready."

Okay the next thing I did at the whole party I know it probably wasn't right or well it wasn't right at all but who cares I'm heartbroken and all I wanted to do was make her feel a little bit of what I was feeling.

I knew people were watching us, taking pictures and videos of us so I walked up to Dylan and sat with him, I was talking in his ear, I could already feel the flashes starting to fall on us.

"Are you single?" he asks in my ear putting his hand on my thigh.
"Completely single" I said smirking.
"So will you agree to go out with me?"
"We'll see."

The night was quite fun thanks to Dylan who kept making me laugh and dancing with me, which also made my plan work perfectly.

I felt Madison's gaze disapproving my behavior with Dylan but every time her eyes connected with mine she smiled to prevent me from noticing her annoyance, I mean I don't judge her because I wouldn't like to see Elizabeth with someone else either and even less dancing in a provocative way with that person, just thinking about it makes me sick.

"I want to go home now" I said tiredly sitting down next to Dylan.
"Do you want me to take you home? I mean you're obviously too drunk to drive."
"Okay, would you be so kind?"
"Of course beautiful" he said giving me a kiss on my forehead, took my hand and led us out of the place.

On the way home I didn't want to talk, I had my eyes closed because of the dizziness I was feeling.

"I'm glad you invited me tonight" Dylan interrupts my comfortable silence.
"Yeah, we had a good time don't you think?" I said turning my face to look at him.
"Totally, I want to tell you something" he says parking my car in front of the front door of my house.
"Shoot."
"I really like you I've been waiting all this time for the perfect moment to tell you and I think this is the moment, I think I'm in love with you, from the first moment I saw you on the film set I loved you and now I can't stop thinking about you."
I didn't say anything.
"Y/n please say something"
I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him close to me giving him a kiss on the lips.
'Nothing better than driving out a nail with another nail' I thought to myself.

———————————
Heyy guys!

What do you think about what y/n did?

Do you like Madison and y/n becoming friends again? Do you think Madison is planning something else?

See you guys in the next chapter 🤍💜