Can't wait to see you

Elizabeth's manor.
Elizabeth's POV.

Tonight was amazing, talking to y/n I think is my new favorite thing, it's simple I don't have to force anything, everything is so easy with her.

That woman makes me happy without realizing it, I think she can easily become my other best friend.

I'm remembering everything that happened tonight and wow she looked beautiful.

FLASHBACK

"Wow you look beautiful" she said

I can't explain what I felt when I heard those words come out of her mouth, it was kind of weird because my friends have said that to me but I have never felt what I felt when y/n said it to me.

When she got in the car and started driving she looked so hot, I see her as a friend but I can't deny that y/n is one of the sexiest and most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.

The way she drives her car is so relaxed as if she knows what she is doing.

I'm not going to lie, yes I was scared and a lot when she started driving fast but as soon as she slowed down I could feel more at ease.

"That maybe is because you are not in control of the steering wheel, when you are in control you feel free, maybe one day you will take a risk and drive like my sister and I" Another flashback came to my mind

I don't know why but remembering when she talked about how free she felt when she was in control made my skin crawl.

She definitely has a power over me that even I didn't know she had. Maybe it's because I think she's someone interesting and that makes me feel that way. I don't know.

The only thing I know is that I want to have her as close to me as possible, I want to get to know her more and more that's why I invited her to my house tomorrow.

I also want her to know me, I know she wants to be my friend because she told me so, I want her to know more about me and not what the media says.

Thinking about that I decided to look up more about y/n on my phone and the articles that came out left me with my mouth open because they didn't lie.

"Y/N THE ACTRESS AND SINGER OF THE MOMENT, ¡PEOPLE LOVE HER!"

"Y/N ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON THE PLANET."

"Y/N LISTED AS ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS BY THE ROLLING STONES".

"Y/N AND HER LOVE LIFE"

Wow it's pretty impressive how the media loves her and the general public too, she deserves it she is a good woman.

One of the articles caught my attention too much
"y/n and her love life" I clicked on it to start reading.

"Y/n is a very private person when it comes to talking about her love life" I started reading.
"So far only rumors have been heard but nothing has been confirmed by anyone involved.
Y/n always gently evades those kinds of questions, but she never denies that if she is in love someday she will be the first to tell us about it."

It's amazing how she's made sure to keep her private life pretty private, no one really knows if she's dating anyone or not.

I put my cell phone aside as I got ready to go to sleep, from afar I saw my phone light up making me understand that I had gotten a message, I finished getting ready and it was a message from her.

Y/n.
Hey there beautiful eyes 🙈
Thx for tonight, I had a great time.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow 💜

Elizabeth
Hi there dreamy eyes🧸
I had a great time too.
I can't wait either🙈