A ship

Y/n's POV.

"What's up Vic?" I said as the woman walked into my room.
"We have a problem" she says sitting on my bed.
"What do you mean we have a problem?"
"I know you told me you didn't want anything to do with Madison, but she's here in my room asking about you, look I don't know what happened between you two but she seems very determined in wanting to talk to you" victoria says as she now sees my face full of annoyance.
"I'm not going to talk to her"
"She's not going to stop until you guys talk, she already let me know."
"Fuck, I don't have anything to talk to her about" I said annoyed "tell her I'm not in and I'm going to be busy tomorrow".
"She's going to the concert anyway, there's no way you're getting away from her "vic says.
"just said what I told you, and the day of the concert we'll see what happens" I said annoyed.
"Okay."
"Thanks vic, you know I love you right?" I said hugging the woman.
"I know, I love you too".

I watched my manager leave my room and I quickly closed the door, heading to the bathroom door as I opened it I was met with a face Elizabeth was making that I couldn't quite make out.

"I think I better go now" she says walking out of the bathroom leaving me standing in the doorway.
"Wait why ?" I said
"You look like you have more important things to do" she said in an irritated tone.
"What are you talking about?"
"Why does she keep looking for you?" Elizabeth asked and I could finally understand her annoyance.
"I don't know, she literally hasn't stopped, I blocked her from everywhere and she keeps trying to find me" I said defensively.
"She's going to ask you to come back" she said but this time her voice didn't sound annoyed, it was as if her tone of voice hid fear and sadness.
"Hey I'm not going back to her, okay? I don't want to be with anyone but you" I said taking her chin with my fingers to make her look me in the eyes "understand that you are the only person I want by my side" I said trying to make her understand that this is the truth.
"I am afraid that you will go with someone else, someone better" she says looking into my eyes and I could see her fear.
"There's no one better, Baby I would never leave you for anyone" I said grabbing her neck and placing a soft kiss on her lips.
"What?" I said seeing her red face and a look of illusion in her eyes.
"You called me baby" she said smiling.
"Don't you like it?"
"I like it when it comes out of your mouth" she said giving me a peck.
"Do you want to stay and watch a movie?"
"I would love to baby but I'm so tired, the jet lag is killing me" she said.
"It's ok, go rest beautiful" I said giving her a kiss and opening the door for her.

—————————-
The next morning I woke up and got dressed up because today we were going out with all my team and Elizabeth for a walk around the city.

"Good morning baby" I said in her ear as she put fruit on her plate.
"Good morning pretty girl" she said looking me up and down.
"Oh you like what you see?"
"Oh honey I love what I see" she said laughing and started walking towards the table.

"Y/n/n hello" my manager says.
"Hey Vic"
"We are waiting for you at the table to have breakfast with all of us" she says.
"Okay, I'll be there in a moment" I said smiling at her.

We had a great breakfast, talked about how excited we all were to start the tour and then my band started telling Elizabeth stories about the different tours we had done.

"I can't wait to see you all tomorrow doing the show" Elizabeth says clapping excitedly, she is so sweet, seeing those little reactions in her made my heart melt for her.
It is quite strange for me to feel this way, I had never felt anything like this for someone, just seeing her makes my days more beautiful and full of light, since she came into my life everything is better.

"Okay guys we should go now or we won't be able to see all the places we want to" vic says standing up from the table making us all do the same.
I rented three vans so all my team could go on the ride.
Everyone started getting into their cars, Elizabeth sat down next to me and put her head on my shoulder.
"Do you think at some point it's going to be just you and me back here?" She asked so softly that only I could hear her.
"I'm sure we will" I said whispering.

We toured the city, every time I come here I am amazed by the beauty of this beautiful city, it is simply spectacular.

"How about escaping for a while?" I asked the woman with the emerald green eyes.
"You're crazy" she said with a giggle.
"So? What do you say?"
"Let's go" she said biting her bottom lip.

I took her right hand and we ran off trying not to make too much noise so they wouldn't notice what we were doing.

We got into the car and the driver drove around for a few minutes until I asked him to stop at the first little store he saw because I was starving.

Elizabeth and I got out and went into the little shop.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked pointing to the snacks in front of us.
"I want takis."
"Anything else?"
"Maybe something to drink" she said looking into my eyes.
I took two packs of takis and a box of Ferrero roche because it is one of my favorite chocolates, we started walking to the refrigerators to get something to drink.
We stood for a few minutes in front of the coolers thinking about what we wanted to drink and I started to hear murmuring behind us but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"Hi" I felt a soft touch on my back and I turned to see who it was.
"Hi" I replied as I saw a blonde haired teenage girl looking at me excitedly.
"Oh my god I can't believe it's really you" she said excitedly and with a big smile.
Elizabeth turned her attention to us smiling gently.
"God it's Elizabeth" The Girl said more nervous than she already was before making me laugh a little.
"Hi sweetie" Elizabeth says.
"Hi, can I...can I hug you guys?"
"Of course" I said hugging her and Elizabeth did the same.
"Can we take a picture?
"Yes" Elizabeth said.
I took her cell phone and took several pictures.
"Thank you" the girl says when I hand her phone back to her.
"Thanks to you" Elizabeth tells her with a smile.
"You two are too beautiful, I wish it was true the ship they make of you" she said with her face red as a tomato.
"What ship are you talking about?" I asked intrigued.
"What do you kids mean by a ship now" Elizabeth asked confused causing us both to giggle.
"Well a ship is like a couple that fans make that may or may not be real" the blonde explained.
"So there is a ship of us?" I asked.
"That's right, it's all over the internet, people love you guys together it's a shame you're just friends" she said pouting.
"Oh I didn't know that was a thing, I guess I haven't looked at my social media much lately" I said letting out a chuckle.
"I had no idea what was going on either" Elizabeth said laughing.
"Well it was nice meeting you but we have to go, thanks for taking the time to come say hi" I said.
"Thank you guys, I love you girls" the girl said and hugged us.

We paid for our snacks and got in the car.

"So people love to see us together?" She said with a smile.
"It seems so" I said shyly.
"Well that's a green flag then" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We both decided it was best to go back to where we had left my team because it was getting late and I had to rest because I have my concert tomorrow.