Soulmate

Y/n's POV.

"God I'm starving, do you want to go eat sushi?" I asked with our hands still intertwined.
"You read my mind" she replied.

We headed to Nobu, a good fact about this place is that it is one of the best Japanese food restaurants I have ever tried, the bad thing is that there are always paparazzi waiting for some celebrity to arrive.

They took some pictures and videos of us entering the place, nothing out of the ordinary.

We ordered our food and had been talking for a while.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said trying to calm my nerves, I don't know why I get this way when I'm with her.
"Of course, ask."
"I was thinking that I will be traveling for a few months for my tour and since you start filming a month after the tour is over, I would like you to go with me, what do you think ?" I said playing with the rings on my fingers out of nerves, I just wanted her to say yes, I don't want to be separated from her for a moment, it's like she's a drug for me, I'm addicted to her.
"Are you serious right now?" She asked excitedly.
"Yes, I am very serious."
"I would love to go with you, I can't wait to see your performances" she said happily.
"I can't wait for you to go with me" I said excitedly.
"Isn't it crazy how we got here?" She says.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, we met and connected quickly, it's like we've known each other for years" she said shyly.
"Yeah, that's true, it's like we're soul mates or something" I said letting out a chuckle.
"You believe in soulmates too?"
"Of course, I believe that we all have soulmates and that there is one for every situation, like for friendship or love" I said explaining to her.
"You think you have found your soulmate in a friendship?"
"Yes, Ari is my soulmate in a friendship, she is my other half, the two of us have been through a lot together."
"And in love? Have you found your soulmate yet?" She said curious.
"Well I don't think so, or well I don't know, I think I need more time to find out, what about you?".
"My soulmate in friendship of course is scar, I don't know what I would do without her and in love, I just hope my soulmate is the person I'm interested in right now" she said blushing.
"When are you going to tell me about this person?" I said trying to hide my displeasure.
"I don't know, I think you know this person very well" she said taking a sushi and putting it in her mouth.

We finished eating and Elizabeth insisted on paying the bill. She literally pushed my hand so my card fell out and I couldn't give it to the waiter.
—————————

"Thank you for bringing me home" she said as I approached her to say a proper goodbye.
"You don't have to thank me for that "I said smiling.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asks me.
"You want to see me?"
"Yes."
"Then I'll see you tomorrow" I said tucking her hair behind her ear "I'll pick you up early tomorrow morning, Ari said she wanted to rehearse with me at her house."
"Okay, I'll be ready for you then" hearing those words come out of Elizabeth's mouth made me feel things I shouldn't feel for a friend.
"See you tomorrow, pretty eyed girl" I said giving her a kiss on her cheek.
"See you tomorrow, dreamy eyed girl" she replied.

I got home, proceeded to take off my makeup and put on my pajamas.

These last few days I have felt something different for Elizabeth I mean at first I always thought she was a beautiful woman, but I was with Madison and I didn't think about anything else but having a friendship with Elizabeth, but now I can't stop thinking about her from the time I wake up until I go to bed.

I'm afraid that what I feel might ruin our friendship, she's amazing and I don't want to hurt her, plus she's interested in someone else.

I brushed my teeth and went to sleep, I didn't want to think about Elizabeth probably having no interest in me at all.
———————

I woke up and as usual I was already late for rehearsal, in fact an hour late.
Ari must probably be cursing me and trying to call me, but I'm a smart ass and didn't turn my phone on.

I showered and changed into something comfortable, left my house to pick up Elizabeth.
"An hour late, huh? I'm not surprised anymore" She said getting in the car.
"Sorry, my alarm didn't go off "I said, of course it wasn't going to go off dumb ass I didn't even turn my phone on.
"So what's the plan for today?" She asks.
"We'll go to rehearsal and then we'll do whatever you want" I said winking.
"Sounds perfect."

Arriving at the little woman's house I was getting ready for the lecture she was going to give me for always being late, I was used to that by now.

"Seriously an hour late?" She said as she watched me walk in the door.
"I'm sorry, it's just that-" I tried to say but she interrupted me as she saw the green eyed woman standing behind me.
"Oh I see why you were late" she says with a knowing smile "hi Lizzie."
"Hi Ari"
"Aren't you going to say hi to me you bitch? "I said pretending to be offended.
"Get that ass over here and let's start the rehearsal" my best friend says.

Elizabeth sat across from us to watch the show that Ari and I had prepared.

We had already been warming up for half an hour so we could dance and sing without harming ourselves.

"Is it just me or does this place always get hot when we rehearse?" I said wiping the sweat off my face.
"It's true, that's why we always rehearse you know how" Ariana said with a knowing face.
"How?" Elizabeth asked with a confused face.
"We should show your guest how we usually rehearse" hearing that my eyes widened.
"I don't think that's necessary" I said quickly.
"Yes, show me" Elizabeth insisted.
"Come on y/n/n or are you afraid? Besides you said it's hot" my best friend challenged me.
"I'm not afraid"
"Then let's do it"

Ari didn't have to say more, I started to take off my blouse staying in my bra and then I moved on to take off my shoes, the last thing I took off were my jeans, staying in my panties and Ariana did the same.

I could feel Elizabeth's gaze running all over my body making me feel many things.