Saturn and jupiter

Y/n's POV.

13 going 30 is one of my favorite movies to watch, it's very romantic.

Elizabeth put the popcorn too far away from me so I had to move closer to her so I could eat, plus I wanted to be near her so that was the perfect excuse.

At one point I decided to put my head on her shoulder, feeling her warmth was the most relaxing thing I could feel.

"You have a very comfortable shoulder you know?" I said bringing my face up to look into her eyes.
"I like it when we're like this" she said taking my hand entwining it with hers.
"Me too" I said turning back to look at the TV trying to hide my now flushed face.

What was left of the movie we kept our hands intertwined and I could feel her with her thumb making circles on my skin, I wish this moment would last forever.

"Oh god I'm so tired, I think it's time for me to go home" I said yawning.
"Don't you want to stay longer? If you want I can make you something to eat" she said quickly.
"Elizabeth you fed me a full dinner and then gave me snacks, I'm already full" I said sweetly putting my hand on her cheek.
"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to leave, please stay tonight" she said sincerely.
"Are you sure?"
"Pleaseeeee" she said begging and pouting.
"Don't give me that face, I can never say no to you" I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"Are you going to stay?"
"Yes I will"

"Do you want to go to sleep now?"
"How about we go see the stars first?" I asked excitedly.
"Okay, I like that idea."

We went out to the backyard where Elizabeth had a beautiful pool and a few sun beds, we laid down to watch the stars side by side.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I asked interrupting the silence.
"What exactly? "
"the moon, she's perfect in every season she's in, I'm obsessed with her."
"yes, she is beautiful, what is your favorite planet?"
"saturn is just amazing to me, it's too perfect, what's your favorite planet?"
"I like Jupiter, its color is beautiful" she answered with her gaze towards the sky.
"We would be close."
"What do you mean?"
"If we lived on another planet we would still be close to each other" I said now looking at her.
"Oh that's right" she said directing her gaze at me.
"You would be the queen of Jupiter and I would be the queen of Saturn."
"You would be the most beautiful queen of all" she said staring at me.
—————-
Elizabeth's POV.

It's my moment to shoot, I have in front of me the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and who makes me feel things I've never felt for anyone before.

"You would be the most beautiful queen of all" I said staring at her.
She sat down and I did the same.
"Do you really believe that?" she asked incredulously.
"I don't have a single doubt about that" I said moving a little closer to her.
She slowly started to move closer to me, her eyes that were once staring prayerfully into mine were now on my lips.

There was only a small space left between us I could feel her breath on my lips and I could smell her perfume much more intensely, we had never been so close, I moved my head to the side so she had the perfect space to put her lips on mine.

"Heyyy girls" we heard scar say, making us jump as far away from each other as we could.
"Hey Scar" y/n said standing up.
Good time to arrive scar, I thought to myself.
"Hi best friend" I said.
"Did I interrupt something?" Scar asked.
"No, actually I was just leaving, have a nice night girls" she said quickly leaving the place without looking at me.

————————-
Hey guys!

I know this chapter is quite short, today has been a very busy day but I hope you like what I wrote for you.

Btw I have a trip tomorrow and I don't think I will be able to write for 5 days, but I promise that when I come back I will upload more chapters.

Take care xoxo