Wanna go for a swim?

Y/n's POV.

I'm not going to lie after having the talk last night with Lizzie my feelings for her increased, knowing that she loves me for me is one of the best feelings I've ever felt, I love her too but I'm not ready to tell her that again for now, I mean I'm not ready to go back to being her girlfriend what I am sure of is that spending time with her brightens my days in a way I can't explain.

She is reading a book sitting on my bed next to me while I study the script of the movie we are going to make together, filming will start again next week so I have to be ready.

"Oh god" I said sighing.
"What's wrong beautiful?" Lizzie says putting the book on the bed and turning to look at me.
"Our characters really hate each other"
"Yes they really do" she says laughing.
"Damn."
"You know I don't think they really hate each other, I think they're attracted to each other but they're afraid of being rejected so they prefer to show themselves as cold bitches" Lizzie says.
"Oh I didn't see it that way, it makes a lot of sense."
"Right?"
"Yes, do you think they'll end up together?"
"I don't know, I heard they would put another love interest to your character but they would probably kill him off at the beginning of the movie" she explains.
"Oh that's a little rough" I said laughing.

We spent most of the day in bed studying the script and sometimes talking about what we thought of the story.

It was already dark and I really wanted to get in the pool so I went to my closet and put on my bikini it was all red I went out and headed to the bedroom.

"Do you want to go swimming?" I asked her as I could feel her gaze slowly roaming my body.
"Sure, could I borrow one of those?" She pointed to my bikini.
"Yeah, go to my closet and pick out the one you like" I said walking out of the room heading to the pool.

I was standing there looking at the stars lost in thought when I suddenly felt a body behind me.

"That bikini looks perfect on you" I feel her hands on my hips.
I turn around to look at her "you look really good in my bikini".
"Can I kiss you?" She asks so gently.
"You don't need to ask"
Her hands on my hips pulled me closer to her body I could feel her breasts and mine touch and our naked torsos collide.

I put my hands on her neck and closed the distance between us, the kiss was sweet and slow, she tried to make the kiss deeper but I wouldn't let her, I pulled away from her a little.

"Let's go inside" I said taking her hand walking down the stairs to the pool feeling the cold water run up my feet and then up my thighs.
Once she was already inside the pool I approached her and hugged her putting my legs around her hips and my hugs around her neck, she grabbed my thighs touching my buttocks a little which caused me to feel shivers all over my body.

"You are so beautiful" I said watching her beautiful eyes light up with the moon.
"You really think so?"
"I've never been so sure of anything in my life."
She gave me a peck and continued to stare into my eyes without saying anything.
"Damn you turn me on just by touching my body a little bit" I said feeling her hands moving up and down my buttock.
She smiled mischievously.
"So someone is pretty horny tonight."
"Mmm I want you too much"
"Let me fix that for you baby" she says kissing my neck touching my sensitive skin with her tongue.

Moans started coming out of my mouth as I felt her hands squeeze my ass tightly, our breathing started to become more agitated.

"Mmm how good you sound for me" she says biting my neck.
"Fuck."
"Tell me what you want and you'll get it y/n"
"I want you to fuck me on the beach chairs right now."

I didn't have to say another word, she let go of my ass causing me to release her hips from my grip she took my hand and led me towards the beach chairs laying me down on one of them.

"You have no idea how much I have waited for this moment" she says looking at me lustfully.
"Show me then."
She tried to move closer to me but her foot slipped making her fall on top of me, making me die laughing she started laughing too.
"I missed your laugh" I said looking into her eyes.
"I missed you" she says biting her bottom lip.
"Hi sweetheart" I said settling in and taking her face in my hands.
"Hi my love" she says and kisses me.
The kiss was passionate as if we both depended on it, our hands touching every part of our bodies.

I took the back of her bikini top and removed the tie she had leaving her bare breasts exposed for me, I looked at her and smiled lustfully.

I took one of her breasts and took it into my mouth feeling her nipple hard from the cold water and she started moaning and moving her waist in my lap.

"Damn baby you look so good on top of me , what a good girl you are" I said as I reached for her other nipple to give it the same attention.
"Ah...you feel so good." She says.
I grabbed her hips and stopped her movements.
"W-what?"
"I want to feel you more I want to feel how wet you are for me" I said helping her take off her bikini bottoms.

She starts to move again on my my hands on her hips pressing back and forth and in a circular motion making her feel good.

"Just like that baby."
I decided to help her feel better so I put two fingers on her clit making circular motions.
"Ah...oh lord"
"You like that huh?" I said with a wicked grin "I bet you're going to like this even more" I said sticking two fingers where she needed it most I started them moving quickly and her moans started to get louder.
"Damn y/n I'm close" she says moaning.
"Come for me" I said curling my fingers a little which helped her enter the ecstasy of her climax.

"God that was so god" she says.
"You taste divine" I said licking my fingers.
I think watching me lick my fingers made her aroused again.
"Come on baby let me show me how much I want to fuck you" she says pulling my bikini off my body.

She starts leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck going down my collar bone and then to my chest looking at them for quite a while.

"Mm you are so perfect" she I said groaning.
She puts my tit in her mouth and with her other hand massages the other tit making my back arch in pleasure.

She starts to move her hand down until she reaches my inner thigh my hip rises begging for her touch.

She runs her fingers through my fluids causing a loud moan to come out of me, I bite my lips at the good feeling of having her fingers in me.
"Damn baby girl you are so wet" she says as she makes circular motion on my clit.
"Oh... Lizzie."
I heard her moan as I heard my voice scream her name, I started to move my hips quickly but it wasn't enough to be on top in my climax.
"Baby I need more I want something more."
She stopped her movements "what do you want my love".
"I want to ride your face" I said excitedly with my eyes full of lust for the woman naked in front of me.
She lay back and moved her hands for me to get closer to her face.
I put one knee on one side of her face and the other on the other side, she pushed down a little on my thighs making me at the perfect angle for her.

I could feel her hot breath on my pussy making me close my eyes and squeeze them shut in desperation.

She ran her tongue through my fluids moaning at the taste the vibration made my whole body bristle.
I started to move on her face quickly feeling her tongue fucking me in delicious ways, I put my hands on the headboard of the chair to get a good hold.

She slapped my buttock making another moan come out of me.

"Liz...oh...my god."
"Damn baby you taste so good."
Hearing that my hips started to move uncontrollably I was close to peaking.
"Shit I'm so close...mmmm...don't you dare stop."

She did as I commanded, she started to move her tongue faster and harder making my excitement reach the highest point.

I removed myself from her face and lay down next to her trying to get my breathing to calm down.

"Wow that was something else" I said agitated.
"It definitely was."
"Fuck I really missed you."
"Just when I thought I couldn't fall in love with you anymore here I am madly falling in love with you more every day" she says looking up at the sky with a smile.
I turn to her and kiss her trying to show her how much I love her without having to tell her.

——————

Hey guys!!!

It's me again, hope you like this chapter 🫶🏻
Stay safe 🫶🏻