I can't breathe

Y/n's POV.

I sat on the couch and sighed putting my elbows on my knees and my hands on my face.
I heard the door open causing my face to look up to see who was coming in.

"What was that all about?" victoria said walking in the door and Elizabeth following her.
"Nothing, she's crazy" I said letting out a sigh.
"When are you going to tell me what happened between you two?" my manager asks.
"I'll do that later, right now I need to talk to Elizabeth, vic would you mind giving us a moment alone?"
"Not at all" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving the room.

"So what did she say to you?" Elizabeth asked in a nervous voice.
"She wants me back."
"I told you" she says rolling her eyes "what did you say back?"
"That I don't want to be with her, besides she has a boyfriend, what does she pretend coming here? she is incredibly crazy" I said putting my hands on my head.
"Are you sure you don't want to be with her?" Elizabeth asks taking a step towards me.
"I have never been more sure of anything in my life" I said stepping closer to her "I just want to be with you, thanks again for the flowers, I loved them" I said caressing her cheek.
"I'm glad you liked them" she said with red cheeks.
"we should go to the hotel now, we have to get our things and go to the airport" I said taking my beautiful bouquet of flowers with one hand and holding out the other for her to take.
"Where are we going?" she asked taking my hand.
"Madrid" I said as we walked down the hallway.
"So I'm finally going to hear you speak Spanish for a long time?"
"You like that I spoke Spanish?" I asked and she smirked.
"It's pretty hot baby" she says in a raspy voice making me blush.
"Girls the car is waiting for you over here" my bodyguard said pointing to the exit.
"Thanks" I said lowering my head so he couldn't notice my red face as we walked out the door.

We got in the car where vic is already waiting for us.

"Did you have fun?" Elizabeth asked me as I looked out the window at the city.
"Oh god of course I did, I was nervous at first but I had too much fun, did you girls have fun?" I said directing my gaze at the two women.
"Hell yes we did, especially this one here, she wouldn't stop dancing and singing" Victoria says pointing to the beautiful woman sitting next to me who already had red cheeks.
I let out a giggle seeing her like that.
"I'm glad you guys had a fun time."

The rest of the ride to the hotel was silent but it wasn't awkward silence, I grabbed my phone and went on twitter to see what my fans were saying about the show.

Some were talking about the staging, others were talking about the choreographies, others about my singing skills everything was very normal and cute, I kept scrolling down and a video appeared and in the description it said "I can't believe she is accompanying her on her tour, isn't that the cutest thing in the world?😍 hopefully our ship will come true soon💘" in the video you could see Elizabeth in the front row watching me singing and dancing with a smile on her face and her two hands intertwined on her cheek.

Seeing that made me a little scared, even though we are being supported by our fans without even knowing if our "relationship" is real or not, I don't feel ready to talk about this to the world let alone my parents, they will literally kill me when they find out.
I went into the comments section, I know it's the worst idea in the world but I couldn't help myself.

@y/nismyworld: they are definitely together 😍 love them.
@lizzardeyes: I want someone who looks at me like Lizzie looks at y/n 🥺🥰.
@y/nfanbase: love you y/n/n.

Seeing so much love in the comments made my heart full but I still couldn't help but feel anxious knowing that there were people out there speculating about my life.

"Baby we're here" vic says pulling me out of my thoughts "what are you thinking? I've been talking to you for a while now".
"Sorry, I'm just tired" I said hesitantly.

The three of us got out of the car and rushed into the hotel, as we stood outside the door of my room Elizabeth grabbed my hand.
"Hey is everything okay?" She asked sweetly.
"Yeah, don't worry everything is fine." I said pulling out of her hand and opening the door "I'll see you downstairs in a few minutes" I closed the door leaving her outside.

My heart started to beat faster and faster and I felt like I couldn't breathe, "shit" I said trying to normalize my breathing but it seemed impossible, my hands started to sweat cold, damn I'm having a panic attack right now.

I fell on the ground because my feet couldn't hold me anymore literally it was like they were jelly, and there I collapsed crying like a little girl, I don't know what to do, I don't want to disappoint anyone.

I just can't help but feel what I feel for her, she is amazing every day I spend by her side I like her more, on the other hand the thought that I am going to disappoint my parents is something that eats me up, I am so scared that they won't want to see me again because I like a woman.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice when someone opened the door.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Elizabeth says worriedly.
"I can't...I can't breathe" I was finally able to formulate a sentence.
"Okay honey look me in the eyes and breathe with me" she said rubbing my arms up and down and I did as she said.
"Alright Just like that" she says seeing me calmer.
"Thank you" I said wiping away my tears.
"Now are you going to tell me what's wrong?" She said putting a finger on my chin to make me look her in the eyes.
"It's nothing, don't worry about me" I said trying to look anywhere else but Elizabeth wouldn't let me.
"You don't have a panic attack over nothing, tell me what's wrong" she said between worried and sad.
"Okay" I said sighing "I'm scared" my eyes filled with tears again.
"What are you afraid of?"
"Look I like you and a lot, I'm just afraid of what my parents are going to do if they find out, I don't want them to be disappointed in me and I also don't want people to pigeonhole me because of what I like and not because of how good I am at my job" I said in one breath letting out some tears.
"I understand you and I'm scared too, but we are in this together, we are going to make this work, we don't have to tell anyone if we don't want to, it's our decision to know what to do" she said putting her hand on my cheek wiping away my tears.
"Lizzie you are my everything now" I said giving her a hug.
"You are my everything now too y/n/n" she said placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

This little conversation was a major change in our "relationship" or whatever we have, because it was one of the most honest we had and for the first time we told each other our nicknames.