Bali

Y/n's POV.

Today marks one month to take our two week vacation and I couldn't be happier, today is the last day of shooting and after those two weeks we will be back to work.

I am so happy to be able to take this vacation, I feel like I really deserve it, I have been working so hard on my healthy habits and being better for me and not for others.

Fai has helped me so much to heal he has been in my most difficult moments supporting me without asking me anything, it's been two months since we met and I couldn't imagine a life without him anymore.He has become a very special person to me.
——————

Lizzie's POV.

I am in the dining room sitting eating my lunch this month it has been torture not having her near me makes my life more miserable, she was the reason for my happiness and now that I don't have her everything looks grey.

I keep having to go out on these fake dates with Robbie which does nothing to help her want to listen to me, going out with Robbie is fine he is a nice guy and tries to make me feel better as it is obvious in my mood that I am not doing well.

You can see on my face how tired I have been from not being able to sleep well, I have bags under my eyes all the time and sometimes my eyes are red from crying.

I am sitting with some of the cast members, they are telling funny stories and I feel like I can finally disconnect from my thoughts and laugh for a while.

I see a shadow enter the room out of the corner of my eye, I turn to get a good look and it's her walking towards us, behind her is Fai who always accompanies her to lunch.

She was getting closer and closer to us and I could feel my heart stop, she sits on a table next to us and the man did the same by sitting in front of her.

"Are you excited about Bali?" The man asks her eating his lunch.
"Oh god I can't wait to finish work today and leave tomorrow" she says smiling.
"Me too."
"We are going to have the best vacation of our lives Fai" she says excitedly.

Oh my god they are going on a trip together, I can't believe it she is definitely done with us, at this point I don't know if I should even try anything to get back together with her, I mean she looks happy and so much better than when she was with me.

My eyes filled with tears and my heart hurt like a bitch, I stood up from the table and left the place running.
——————

Y/n's POV.

"She's okay?" Fai says as he sees Elizabeth run off crying.
"I don't know."
"Well we should make sure she's okay" he says standing up from the table taking my hand and following the woman. 
'Oh no, this is not a good idea' I say to myself.

'Hey Elizabeth stop' Fai says catching up to the woman.
She stops and turns to look at us, when the woman sees me tears started to fall down her face.
"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" The kind man says. 
"Yes, I'm fine don't worry."
"Are you sure?" I said watching Elizabeth lie to his face.
"Are you seriously going on a trip?" She says without hesitation.
"Yes."
"Great have a good time, I'll be fine don't worry about me" she says coldly and kept walking.
"What was that?" Fai says in confusion watching the woman disappear.
"I have no idea" I don't plan to talk about Elizabeth with him, he doesn't need to know the reason I was crying a while ago when we were just getting to know each other.
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at the airport I need to get back to work" he says.
"Okay I'll see you then"
——————

We arrived in Bali, this place is beautiful, it looks like fairy tales, we are all excited about the adventures we are going to spend here.

We chose our rooms and unpacked our suitcases, I changed my clothes and put on something to go to the pool just like the others, when we got to the pool everyone stared at me.

"Wow" Fai says looking at me.
"What? Why are they looking at me like that?" I said confused.
"You look..." Kim says.
"Beautiful" Fai finishes the sentence.
"Thanks guys" I said blushing.
"C'mon Fai dissemble a little" Kendall says teasing him.

We had an amazing afternoon at the pool gossiping and playing Marco Polo, after that we had a delicious dinner and after that everyone was doing their own thing.

"Y/n/n can we talk?" Fai says walking into my room.
"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"
"Not here, come with me."
"Okayy"

He took my hand and led me to the beach, sat down and patted the sand for me to sit next to him and I did.

We were both watching the last of the sunset.

"I knew since I met you that we would be together forever no matter what" he says.
"I'm happy you're in my life" I confessed.
"Y/n I want to be with you more than you could ever imagine" he says looking at me.
"Fai" I try to speak but he interrupted me.
"I know, but if you allow yourself to know me that way maybe just maybe you can start to feel the same way I feel for you"
"I am starting to have feelings for you that are not friends" I said looking into his eyes feeling lost in them.
"Are you serious?" He says incredulously.
"Yes, I hadn't told you before because I wanted to be sure of how I felt about you."
"You are making me the happiest man in the world right now" he says smiling at me "can I kiss you?"
"Yes"

Kissing him made me feel butterflies in my stomach again, a feeling I didn't expect to feel when kissing him.
——————

Lizzie's POV.

It has been a few days since y/n went on a trip to bali and I found out that she was not going alone with Fai but also the sister clan is there with them.

I spent the first few days updating y/n's profile to see if she had posted stories about the trip but there was nothing.

Thank god the sisters post everything on their social media so I was able to see a little of what was going on, in one of the videos you see y/n in her bikini posing in a video with kylie and wow She looks amazingly beautiful and hot.

In another one of the videos kylie was filming herself and in the back you see y/n sitting on the couch and next to her is Fai being a little cozy with her, in those stories she was still wearing her bikini. Those were all the stories she posted that day.

The next day Kim posted on her Instagram stories a video of her at the pool and in the back you could see a couple inside the pool the man was being hugged by y/n she had her chest on his back.

Shit shit shit shit, okay Elizabeth calm down they are just friends that's all don't over think it.

This feels horrible, feeling like I'm losing the love of my life is one of the things I never thought I'd feel again, I just don't know what to do to get her back she won't listen to me if I'm still with Robbie but I can't "break up" with him because I have a contract with marvel.

Should I just let her live her life and move on?

———-
Hey guys!!

I hope you don't hate me for this 🫣
I think Fai and y/n are a cute couple they are good for each other.

But I ofc love more Lizzie and y/n together 💜