When you're in control you feel free

Y/n's POV.

I got out of the shower and it was already 6:30pm.

"Shit" I have a bad habit of always being late for everything.
I put on the outfit I chose before I got into the bathroom as fast as I could and then I started to put on my makeup, I was about to finish when I got a text.
Y/n outfit.

Elizabeth Hiii👋🏻I'm ready

Elizabeth
Hiii👋🏻
I'm ready.

I finished putting on my makeup and replied to her.

Y/n
On my way 🏎️

I got into my Mercedes Maybach and drove to the location Elizabeth had sent me hours earlier.

When I arrived I saw a huge house, very beautiful it was big but it looked very homey, I got out of my car and knocked on the door two minutes later there were those beautiful eyes looking at me with a smile.

She is wearing something simple a black blouse with jeans but she looked so beautiful.

"Wow you look beautiful" I said letting my thoughts out, my face turned red as I realized what I had said.
She smiled "thank you you look beautiful too" if only I had been careful I would have noticed her cheeks had turned red.
"Shall we go ?" I said pointing to my car, she nodded and I ran over to open the door for her.
Before she got in she thanked me for opening the door and I went to the driver's side, as soon as I got in she asked me.
"Are you going to tell me where we are going?"
I shook my head "if I tell you it won't be a surprise anymore".
She shook her head from side to side and laughed.

I decided to take her to one of my favorite Italian restaurants in town, the food there is simply delicious and the best part is that not many celebrities know about this place so there are no paparazzi bothering us and we can talk as much as we want because there will be no people interrupting us.

"Do you want to play music?" I asked her directing my gaze towards her, but I could tell she looked very nervous.
"Hey are you okay?" I asked worriedly.
"Yeah, it's just... "she fell silent and her gaze went up to her hands as she played with the rings on her fingers.
"You can tell me whatever you want, I'm here for you" I said as I turned my gaze back to the road.
"Fine, I'm embarrassed , but I'll tell you" she said embarrassed I smiled and nodded to her
"You drive too fast" she said to me sweetly and with a embarrassed face.
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you, it's no problem I'm going to drive slower" I said watching her body stop tensing up as I slowed down.
"My sister and I always use to drive fast and it's already a habit for us."
"Really ?" She asked incredulously
"Yes" I said laughing proudly "we learned to drive when I was 12 years old you should have seen us we looked like two crazy girls" she laughed at my comment.
"I don't like adrenaline, it scares the hell out of me" she said laughing.
"That maybe is because you are not in control of the steering wheel, when you are in control you feel free, maybe one day you will take a risk and drive like my sister and I" I said winking at her.
"Hmm I don't know"
"I'll convince you you'll see, besides I'll be by your side the day you do" I said as I parked the car in front of the restaurant.

"So an Italian restaurant huh?" She said
"I hope you like it, it's one of my favorites."
We walked in and the waiter didn't hold back his excitement as he greeted me.
"Miss y/n it's a pleasure to see you here again."
"Hi Kevin it's nice to see you too, this is Elizabeth" I said addressing the green eyed woman.
"Hi, nice to meet you I'm Elizabeth"
"Kevin a pleasure, come this way I have a private table for you so you can talk quietly" we followed the guy who kindly moved the seats for both of us to sit down and giving us the menu after that he left us alone.

"I see you come here a lot"
"What can I tell you? I love this place" I said laughing and she laughed too.
"I just like that it's quiet I don't have to worry too much about the paparazzi" I said as she looked at the menu but I could tell she was paying attention to me.

Elizabeth was about to speak but Kevin interrupted her "do you know what you're going to order?" he asked with a smile.
"I'll have some spaghetti carbonara with a glass of wine please".
"I'll have what she's having" Elizabeth said.
Kevin nodded and left the place.

"I didn't know you had a sister"
"Yeah, well she's a year younger than me, I honestly wouldn't know what I would do without her, how is your relationship with your sisters ?" I said curious.
"They are everything to me, I always go for advice to them and of course also to scar, they have taught me a lot of important things about this industry and about life in general, I really love them" she said with a smile.
"When you are with your family what language do you guys speak? And in what language do you think when you're talking to someone ?" She asked curiously making me laugh at her face.

"Well normally when I'm with my parents we speak in Spanish because it's easier for them and they understand it faster, when I'm with my sister we speak Spanglish basically because we always forget the words in either language so we say the word in the language we remember and when I'm with my friends from here I speak English."
She stood waiting for me to answer her other question, with a hand on her chin showing me that she was interested in knowing more just then our food arrived.
"It looks so yummy" she says
"You can carry on now" she continues.
"Well it's a little complicated, because when I'm at home with my parents and then I go with my friends my mind starts translating everything they say into Spanish or I think in Spanish and then I have to translate in my mind into English so they can understand me."
"But when I'm with a person only speaking one language like now with you I only think in that language" I said smiling.
"That's fascinating" she said sincerely.
We finished dinner and I asked for the bill, paid and we headed back to Elizabeth's house.

We spent the whole road talking about us and the truth is I like talking to her, it's so easy everything with her feels so easy and happy.

"We have arrived" I said getting out of the car to properly say goodbye to her.
"Thank you for tonight, I had an amazing time" she said looking into my eyes with a genuine smile.
"I had an amazing time with you too"
"What are you doing tomorrow?" she asked me
"I have a couple of things to do but I can make time for you" I said without taking my eyes off her eyes.
"Perfect! I'll see you here at 7pm?"
"I'll be here" I said.
She came over to give me a hug and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"See you then y/n."
"Bye Elizabeth."