Can you imagine?

Y/n's POV.

It's been three weeks since the premiere of the movie and I'm catching up with my best friend about our lives since she's been on tour and we haven't been able to see each other.

"So how are things going with Fai" Ari says on the other end of the phone.
"Well everything was going well until the night of the premiere."
"What do you mean?"
"After that night everything has been really weird, he's being weird with me, we haven't had sex since that night and it's weird because we had sex every day" I say as I walk across the room.
"Y/n it's not all about sex" Ariana says laughing.
"I know, but he's also not as affectionate as he used to be, he's even been more quiet and kind of pensive".
"You should talk to him see what's bothering him."
"Do you think that would be a good idea?" I said looking at myself in the mirror.
"Of course, I mean that way you'll know why he's acting weird and he can finally talk about what's going on with him" she says.
"Okay I'm going to take your advice, I'll go to his house and talk to him."
"Okay good luck, and honey call me more often please."
"Okay I will, I love you byeee" I said hanging up the call.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, the cold water running through my body made every muscle relax, I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation.

Minutes later I got out of the bathroom and got dressed, I ate something before going to Fai's house because it was already eight thirty at night and I don't want to eat so late, I finished my dinner and went there.

I rang the doorbell of his house and a few minutes later he opened the door, he looked exhausted, he had bags under his eyes and his eyes were red as if he had cried all day.

"Hi honey" I said hugging him.
"Hi" he said in his broken voice.
"Can I come in?"
"Yeah sure" he says giving me room to enter the big house.
We walk over to the couch and sit there.
I decided to break the silence and talk to him.
"What's going on? I know something is bothering you."
"What are you talking about?"
"Fai I know you've been crying, you don't have to lie to me or play hard to get with me."
"I know, I just don't know if I want to have this conversation, because I'm afraid it's true" he says with his eyes now watery.
"Well I think it's best if you talk about it so you'll be more at ease" I said putting my hand on his knee and caressing it.
"Okay" he took a breath and started to say "the night of the premiere when you were on stage with Elizabeth, Madison she came up to me and said something that I don't know if it's true."
"What did she say to you?"
"S-she said that you and Elizabeth were girlfriends and that you loved each other."
'Oh that fucking bitch will never leave me alone' I thought to myself.
"Is that true?" He asks with tears streaming down his cheeks.
"Yes it is true."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't want it to be awkward for you since she and I worked together" I said with my eyes watering.
"Do you love her?"
"Yes, I mean she was someone very special to me" I said crying.
"I understand that and I know she was your first love, but are you still in love with her?"
"Yes" I confessed feeling my heart and his heart break into a thousand pieces "but I'm in love with you too."
"But you will never love me the way you love her, will you?"
I said nothing, I didn't know what to say because it was true what he said.
"Will you?" He says again.

I continue to sit there saying nothing with my head bowed as tears stream down my cheeks.

"Y/n/n look at me" he says putting his fingers on my chin causing me to lift my head and look him in the eyes "I love you and for the same reason I have to let you go, you can't marry someone you don't love enough, I know you love me but it's not enough, go get her and tell her how you feel" he says as tears fell from his eyes.
"I'm sorry" I said crying.
"I know"
"Can we still be friends?" I asked him.
"Sure, but I need time, I need to get away from you for a little bit because seeing you hurts me".
"I understand, you are a good man Fai and I will always love you" I said wiping the tears that were falling down the man's cheeks.
"I will love you forever too, but you need to get her back, you two have something special and I could feel it since I met both of you so don't waste time and go get her."
I laughed "I can't believe you are telling me this" he smiled at me a little sad "okay I think it's time for me to go" I stood up from the seat and hugged him tightly while he did the same and kissed my forehead.

I got in the car and started driving home, I had a lump in my throat and stomach, I wanted to cry so badly, I will never forgive myself for breaking Fai's heart.

Suddenly the bluetooth music stopped, it was a call from Ari so I didn't hesitate to answer.

"How did it go with him?"
"We broke up" I said whining.
"Oh honey I'm so sorry, but what happened?"
"Madison that fucking bitch again, she told him about me and Lizzie."
"About the affair?"
"Oh god no, about what we were girlfriends and that she's my first love."
"And that's why he broke up with you?" my best friend said confused.
"No, he broke up with me because I am still in love with her and because I will never love him like I love Lizzie" I said bursting into tears again.
"Oh honey things happen for a reason..." I didn't let her finish.
"Wait a second" I said quickly parking the car in the street and running to the side of the curb.
I started throwing up, in the background I could hear my best friend calling my name and asking what was wrong.

I finished and got back in the car.
"I'm sorry, all these emotions made me sick."
"What happened?"
"I just threw up."
"Oh god" she gasp "can you imagine you're pregnant"
"Oh shut up bitch never say that" I said scared and she started laughing.
"It was just a joke" she started laughing and I did the same.

——————————

Hey guys!!!!

Tell me what do you think about this chapter??

Can you guys imagine y/n being pregnant??😳😱