The premiere.

I wrote the part when y/n arrives at the premiere listening to Rihana's woo song, so if you want to get in the mood listen to it when you get to that part.
——————
Nobody's POV.

It's been half a month since y/n moved to London with Dylan, the first week of their relationship everything looked perfect, they were seen going to restaurants together, they went for walks in the city parks, they took walks in places they had not been before but when the paparazzi asked them if they were a couple neither answered and in public they were not affectionate, I guess they didn't want to make their relationship public yet.

After that first week of being together y/n's life changed course I guess she lost her way, at first the couple was seen every night going to different clubs and going out drunk, sometimes they had to carry the woman out because she couldn't even walk by herself because of how drunk she was. Now they have the parties at their house and people say it's crazy.

Y/n has lost weight impressively so much so that her bones are showing, she is not eating and thanks to alcohol she throws up all the time.

And not to mention her change of mood and energy, now she is being what to talk about with the media, she has become rude and has a black energy, if she didn't wear makeup everyone could see her tired face and the dark bags under her eyes.

Today y/n has to go back to LA because months ago she made a contract with a movie which would use one of her songs in it and she would have to sing it the day of the premiere, y/n tried to cancel the contract but it was impossible so she will have to fly today to be at the premiere tomorrow.

But I haven't told you the worst part of all this, the premiere that y/n is going to is the premiere of the movie that months ago Lizzie was filming when they just met.

It was going to be a bit of a surprise that y/n was going to be at the premiere, in fact no one knew she was going to be there except the people who made the contract.
——————-

At the premiere all the actors were arriving, the fans were going crazy, every time they saw them getting out of their cars the screams got louder.

Lizzie arrived at the place looking amazing in a short green dress, she looked gorgeous, she took pictures with her fans and went to give a short interview and then went to the red carpet where the photographers were anxiously waiting for her.

Everyone was shouting her name for her to look at them so they could get the best picture of her.

Suddenly a black range rover parked, everyone was waiting to see who would get out of it, including Elizabeth.

First out came a man who opened the door, the first to get out was Dylan who held out his hand for her to take and she could get out of the car, people started to scream excited to see her.

She was wearing a long black dress cut from her thigh to her foot, her makeup was dark she had black eyeliner on her eyes and red lipstick.

Y/n started walking with her head held high holding Dylan's hand, she approached some fans and took some pictures with them.

She went first to the media to give an interview, she looked very confident, probably that's because of her tequila shots she had before arriving.

"Y/n does this mean you're coming back to the industry?" they asked.
She laughs " oh honey I'm just here for the contract."
"Are you excited to see the movie?"
"Just like you guys" she says winking and leaves.

On the red carpet the flashbulbs start going off as she settles in for photos.

"Y/n over here."
"Look this way."

Y/n wasn't smiling, just looking in all directions, Dylan walked over to her grabbing her by the waist and posing with her making their relationship official for the public.

"I don't want to take any more pictures" Y/n whispered in Dylan's ear.
He took her hand and they walked past all the actors taking their pictures interrupting them but y/n and Dylan didn't give a shit.

They entered the event, y/n walked in the most elegant manner anyone had ever seen.

She looked unattainable and she knew it which made a smirk appear on her face watching everyone stare at her.
———————
Lizzie's POV.

I was about to enter where we would see the premiere but the screams made me pay attention to who was about to enter, it was her.

I didn't expect to see her for a long time, she has lost too much weight but she still looks beautiful, but I could easily tell it wasn't her, not the y/n I fell in love with, she left a long time ago.

Seeing her with Dylan made my heart break but I knew she wasn't happy, I could tell from miles away.

I could hear her telling the media that she was excited to see the movie which made me feel happy because I was going to be in the movie.

She walked into the place where we were going to see the premiere passing by me and didn't even notice me, she looks like she was drunk but I wasn't sure about that.

I walked into the place and saw victoria I approached her expecting y/n to be around but she wasn't, vic told me she was in her dressing room getting ready to sing.

We waited for a few minutes and it was time for her to sing, her performance was perfect although she didn't dance much which was strange.

"Damn, if she keeps this up no one will hire her" vic says angrily.
"What are you talking about?" I asked
"don't you see? She's drunk as hell"
I couldn't say anything, I felt sad and angry to know she was acting this way.
"She's been doing this since she started dating him, i fucking hate that man" vic says.
"I fucking hate him too" I say.

I saw her disappear from the stage so I ran to the dressing room to see her and if possible talk to her a little.

I was about to open the door to the room when I heard Dylan speak inside.

"Hey honey, are you ready to go home?" He says.
"Yes, I can't wait to get the fuck out of this place" y/n says laughing.
'Wait she wasn't going to stay and watch the movie? She said she was excited to see it, she lied to everyone' I thought to myself.

Hearing that I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, I walked back to where victoria was sitting next to her.

Fifteen minutes later the woman who owns my heart came walking towards us with her hand intertwined with Dylan's.

"It's always nice to see you vic" the woman says giving her a kiss on the left cheek then the right.
"Where are you going?" Victoria says.
"Back home."
"You're going back to London?"
"That's right" Dylan says serious and giving victoria an ugly look.

He grabs y/n's hand and pulls her out of the room without letting her finish speaking.

That was the last time I was able to see her in person and not in photos or videos of her.

She totally ignored my existence as if we had never met, breaking my heart and soul into a thousand pieces.