Dreamy eyes

Y/n's manor.
Y/n's POV.

I woke up and went straight to the dining room, breakfast had already been prepared by the chef and was just waiting for me still warm.

I was remembering everything that happened last night and my eyes widened as I remember that Elizabeth had slept over at my house, I ran to the room where she had stayed but she was gone.

Damn it I really wanted to thank her for bringing me home last night, so I grabbed my phone and searched for her insta.

@Y/n
Heyy hope you're okay.
I just want to thank you for driving
Me home last night.

I finished my breakfast and went back to my room so I can take a shower and get ready for the day, today was a chill day i asks some friends to come over and watch some movies, while I was waiting for them I got a message.

@Elizabetholsenofficial
Hi there, you're welcome ☺️
Thanks for letting me stayed at
Your house btw.
I wanted to tell you this morning
But I had to leave early for work.
Hope to see you soon☺️

@Y/n
Suree!
What are you doing tonight?

@Elizabetholsenofficial
Nothing really.
Was thinking to ask Scarlett to
Come over.
wby? 

@Y/n
Scarlett Johansson ?
Well some friends are coming over
I was wondering if you wanna come?
You can ask Scarlett too if that's alright.

@Elizabetholsenofficial
That's her!
Sounds good!
I'll tell her.
See you then👋🏻

@Y/n
See ya ☺️

Half an hour passes and Ari arrives at my house.

"Okay I have news for you" she says making me laugh seeing her so excited to tell me.
"Spill the tea hunny" I say
"Soo I talked to Madison last night about you" she start
"And what she said?" I ask nervously
"She said that she totally likes you but that she's not sure you like her back the same way" she replied
I sigh "you know how hard it's for me... I'm scared."
"I know you are baby and you know you don't have to tell the world about it" she tries to comfort me.
I nodded "I know and I like her too but I don't think I'm going to tell her first, you know I've never do the first move besides this is all so new to me"
She looks at me with tenderness "Just let yourself go and feel free, do what you feel like it and don't pressure yourself to do anything you don't want to" she says with a soft voice and I give her a small kiss on her cheek.
"Oh and I forgot to tell you, I invited her tonight so you can talk and maybe kiss" she says with a smirk
"Oh shut up Ari" I laugh at her comment.

Our friends started to arrive and we started doing karaoke session while we waited for the others to arrive.
——————————
Elizabeth's POV.
I'm hearing some music in my trailer as I'm getting ready to leave work and go to pickup Scarlett so we can go to Y/n's manor.

A flashback came into my mind just thinking of Y/n, I just remembered that Aubrey told me that Y/n was one of the most famous singers in the world right now and that her music it's pretty dope, I was curious to know if that was true so I decided to put her songs on.

"Aubrey wasn't lying she's pretty good" I say as I put her songs on my playlist.

I touched up my makeup and got in my car, put on her music and headed to Scarlett's house.

I don't know but something about Y/n just makes me wanna know her more, maybe it's because she is really interesting, she's charming and polite, she's also really really good looking and she has those beautiful dreamy eyes.

Fuck! what am I saying? I shake my head pulling those thoughts behind me, I most have lose track of time thinking about her because now I'm at my best friend's front door and she was waving at me saying hi.

"Hi beautiful" Scarlett says when she closes my car door.
"Hi dear" I say with a big smile on my face.
"Where are we going now?" She ask super curious.
"Well my new friend Y/n invited us to her house to watch movies or something" I reply looking back to the road.
"You mean Y/n y/l/n ?" She ask furrowing her brows
I look at her confuse "yes, why?" I ask
"Oh my god I haven't seen her in forever, I love that girl" she reply with a big smile and clapping her hands with excitement.
"Wait do you know her?" I say faster than I should
"Yeah, we met a few years back at a netflix party, she's lovely, although it was kind of annoying that every time we tried to talk there was always someone wanting to hit on her, but I can't blame them, she's gorgeous I would do the same too if I had the chance." She says looking at the window as she remember it.

I don't know why but the last thing she said upset me so much, I didn't say a word for the rest of the ride.

"Here we are" I say as I open the door of the car.
"This house it's huge"she says letting out a whistle.
I nock at the door and 3 minutes later there she was with that sweet smile of hers.

"Hi your finally here" she says with excitement in her voice.
I blushed "Hi" I say shyly.
"Omg how every time I see you you look more beautiful?" Scarlett says making me wanna roll my eyes.
"You look great too" Y/n says wicking at her.
"Please come on in" she continues taking a step back so we could enter.
—————————————
Y/n introduced us to all her friends, she looked so happy and I couldn't contain my smile seeing her like that, she looked like an excited little girl.

"Y/n so you know Scarlett ?" I asked trying to put a topic of conversation.
"Yeah, we met a few years ago at a netflix party, I didn't know you guys were friends" she replied trying to find out more about us.
"Best friends Y/n/n, Lizzie is the best".
"I can imagine, you guys look like you're really close" Y/n replies to Scarlett but she doesn't take her eyes off me.
"I was wondering if you guys would like to..." Y/n was interrupted by someone talking behind her.
"Hello pretty girl" I hear a familiar voice say but I couldn't see their faces because it was right behind y/n.

Y/n turned to look at the person talking to her.
"Hi cutie" She said in a shy voice and then hugged her.There I could finally see who it was.
It was the girl from the other night, she talks so flirtatiously to y/n and I don't like that, well I don't think I like her at all.

"Girls this is Madison, Madison this is Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson" y/n says taking Madison by the Hand making my gaze go to that move.
"Nice to meet you" she said with a smile.
"Same here" I said putting on my most fake smile.
"It's good to see you" Scarlett said as Y/n looked at Madison with a small smile.

The night went on and I couldn't stop watching y/n it's like she's magic, everyone listens to her when she talks, everyone laughs at what she says, she just lights up any place she's at.

I really want her to be my friend and I'm going to see to it that she is.

———————————————————————————
Heyy there everyone 👋🏻

I hope you like this new chapter, I'm going to try to put out another one this week or even more.
Xoxo