Ice cream

Y/n's POV.

"So what do you want to do now?" Fai asks me.
"I'm dying for some good ice cream."
"You girls want to come eat ice cream with us?"
"Sure" the two women replied.

We start walking to the parking lot, as Fai and I were about to get in the car my sister stops us.

"Hey guys, I think it would be good if I went with Fai so I can get to know my sister's boyfriend better and y/n's going with Lizzie"
Oh I know what she's planning.
"Yeah, I think that's a great idea, so you girls can work out your problems on the way" my boyfriend tells us.

None of us said anything, I watched as cami and Fai got in the car so Elizabeth and I did the same, she started driving to the ice cream shop.

She looked thoughtful as if something was bothering her.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"I want to ask you something."
"Okay."
"You let us win the race? Be honest with me."
I turned my face to the window and said nothing.
"Y/n"
"Yes, I let you guys beat me in the race" I say turning my face looking her in the eyes.
I could see in her face the disappointment she was feeling.
"Hey but I did it because I wanted you guys to be happy" I said putting my hand over hers which was on the gearshift.
"Do you love me more than you love him?" She asks me with her watery eyes and parked the car so we could both talk properly.
"I love you both in a different way but with the same intensity."
"I'm just so tired of it." She says crying.
"I'm sorry you don't deserve this" I said feeling my eyes fill with tears.
"It's so upsetting because I love you and I'm not willing to lose you, but I don't like seeing you with him, I don't like him kissing you, I don't like him calling you his, and I definitely don't like you loving him."
I didn't say a word I leaned on the seat towards her and kissed her showing her how much love I feel for her.
"You will always have a part of me which belongs to you and you can always call yours" I said wiping away her tears.
"You promise?"
"Always."
"Oh god I just hate that I signed that contract I should have never done it in the first place it cost me my relationship with you."
"What are you talking about?" I said confused.
"Do you remember the meeting I had with Kevin days after when we got back together?"
"Yes."
"Well at that meeting he asked me to have a PR with Robbie, I didn't want to do it but he said it would be good for me and the movie."
I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to think about it.
"They thought about telling you but they said because of the way your reputation was going it would stick you more in the hole you were in with the media"
"Why didn't you tell me?" was all I could say.
"Because Kevin made me swear I wasn't going to tell anyone and besides if I told anyone I'd get sued."
"But you're doing it right now" I said
"I know, but I already lost what was most important to me."
"I don't know what to say."
"I know you're disappointed that I accepted that contract you don't have to say it I can see it in your eyes" she says.
"Yes I am, but that doesn't make it change how I feel about you."
She kissed me this time the kiss lasted longer, it was like we were showing our love for each other in that kiss, I love her and miss her too much, I miss not seeing her in the mornings waking up next to me or being able to kiss her wherever I want or just having her close to me.
"I love you" I whispered against her lips.
"I love you more" she whispered.
I pulled away from her and settled back into the seat.
"Okay let's go get some ice cream" I said and she started driving again this time with our hands intertwined.
———————

"Finally you guys got here, what took you so long?" Fai says.
"We took another road and the traffic was horrible" I said.
"Come I ordered your favorite ice cream love" the man says taking my hand.
"Thank you" I said giving him a smile.

We sat at a table eating our ice cream, Elizabeth was sitting next to my sister and we were sitting across from them.

"So y/n/n you already started making new music?" Cami said.
"Yeah, I already started making my new album."
"Oh that's great!"
My cell phone started buzzing, I turned it on and had a message.

Elizabeth Olsen
I like watching you lick that ice cream😈

Me
Hahaha you're so dirty😈

Elizabeth Olsen
I'll wait for you at my place tonight

Me
See you there then

"Who is it ?" Fai asks me trying to look at my phone.
"Just vic talking to me about work."
"Y/n/n soon mom is having her special dinner with all the designers you know how important that is to her."
"Yes I do."
"You already know what you're going to wear?"
"Nope, she probably already made our dresses, you don't have to worry about that" I said.
"You guys are coming?" Camila asks both of them.
"Well we haven't been invited" Fai says.
"Well that's because it's a pretty private event, but Lizzie obviously you're invited because your sisters are working with mom and plus you're going to be my own guest, and Fai you're my sister's boyfriend of course you're invited."
"I'll be there" Elizabeth says.
"Me too" Fai affirms.
'Fabulous Camila won't stop until she sees me again with Elizabeth' I thought.
————

Hey guys!!!

Sorry for not posting any chapters, I went to a club on Saturday and on Sunday I was so hungover I couldn't even look at my phone but I hope you guys like this chapter.

What do you think about Camila being an ally?