My plan

Lizzie's POV.

Fuck it seems like I'm making things worse and worse with her, now she's upset with me again, but this time I have the perfect idea so we can talk.

"Hey Lizzie."
"Hey S, I need your help."
"Hey S how are you? Good? O how cool, could you help me with something?" Scarlett says on the other end of the phone sarcastically.
"I'm sorry, but can you please help me?"
"What do you need from me?" She says whining.
"Okay I need you to throw a party tonight."
"Tonight? Are you crazy Lizzie?...Oh wait I know the answer."
"Ha-ha-ha very funny."
"Why do you need me to have a party tonight?"
"I need to talk to y/n and I know she would never say no to you so I need you to help me with that."
"Okay, I'll help you but you have to promise that everything will be okay."
"I promise."
"Okay I'll start inviting people over"
"Thank you I love you, see you later"
"I love you too, see you"

I hung up the call excited about my plan, I really hope it works.

A half hour later I get a text from my best friend.

Scar🦋
She said she would come but that she would come alone because Fai has to work all day and would arrive tired.

Me
That sounds perfect.

I turned off my phone and finished filming my scenes with y/n who literally ignored me the whole time we didn't have to act.

I knew that the scenes she had to shoot today were going to make her feel pretty uncomfortable because she would have to kiss Robbie since he is her partner in this part of the movie.

They said their lines and kissed when Kevin finally said cut the look on y/n's face made a little laugh come out of me, she didn't enjoy it at all I'm sure she is relived that they finally finished that scene.
We finished the scenes today and she went to my house to get ready for the party, I'm really excited because she's going alone so we can talk and make things better.

I decided to go with a white dress with a slit in the back, my hair and makeup team did their job as fast as possible so I wouldn't be late, today everything has to be perfect.

My driver took me to my best friend's house and when I arrived there were already quite a few people inside the mansion, I made my way to where my best friend is

"Hello gorg" scarlet says when she sees me.
"Hello there" I replied.
"She's going to fall at your feet when she sees you in that dress."
"I really hope so" I said laughing and started looking for her with my eyes.
"Relax she's not here yet, you know her she's always late" just as S finished saying that she walked in the door, wow she looks amazingly perfect.