Yes or no question

Lizzie's POV.

I arrived at her house and ran upstairs to her room, she was in the bathroom vomiting and I went to her to help her.

I grabbed her hair so she could throw up more comfortably, she finished and went to the sink to clean herself up, brushed her teeth and went back to bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked knowing the obvious answer.
"Like shit" she says with a giggle.
"Yeah you look terrible" I said laughing.
"Oh thank you Elizabeth you are very kind" she says sarcastically.
"Did you drink last night and that's why you're like this?" I asked, I know Ari told me they didn't but I wanted to be sure.
"I didn't drink at all I think I'm sick from something I ate." 
I laid down next to her "so how did you spend last night?"
"I had a blast, they all made it such an amazing night"
"That sounds good, who went with you?"
"Ari, the kardashian-Jenner's and Fai"
"Fai? I've never heard of him before"
"Yes he is the Jenner's best friend, he was very nice and brought me home".
"Oh how nice of him " I said sarcastically.
"Yes he is very nice" she says making me roll my eyes.
"Are you hungry?"
"Not at all."
"You need to eat something, let me make you some tea and a sandwich."
"Okay but please come back soon, I don't want to be alone" she says pouting.
"I'll be back soon" I say giving her a kiss on her forehead.

I went downstairs to prepare the food it took me ten minutes to get everything ready and went back upstairs to her room with the food on a tray.

"The food is ready" I said putting the tray on the bed next to her.
"It looks delicious" she says but this time she looks worse than when I arrived.
She took a bite of the sandwich and a sip of the tea.
"I feel exhausted" she says closing her eyes.
I put my hand on her forehead and she was burning up with fever.
"Oh my god baby you are burning up with fever" I said standing up quickly from the bed.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to get the tub ready with hot water to bring your fever down" I said walking into the bathroom.
"Okay."

I prepared the bathtub with hot water and lit a vanilla candle for her to relax, I got out of the bath and she was still in her bed with her eyes closed.

"Baby let me help you get to the tub" I said approaching her "why are you looking at me like that?"
"You called me baby"
"Oh sorry I didn't realize" I said ruefully.
"Don't worry it's okay " she says getting up from the bed I took her hand and led her to the bathroom.
She was in front of the tub and took a deep breath.
"Mmm it smells amazing" she says enjoying the vanilla smell.
"I'm glad you like it, okay take your time I'll be waiting for you in the room" I said heading for the door.
"Aren't you going to stay?"
I cleared my throat "you want me to stay here with you".
"Mhm actually can you get in the tub with me? I told you I didn't want to be alone" she says approaching me taking my hand I just looked at her "don't worry we'll get in with clothes on".
"Okay, let me get in first to help you" I say stepping into the tub.
She got in then I sat down and she sat down putting her back on my chest, she let out a small groan as she felt our bodies close causing me to close my eyes as I felt her this close, it was the first time after almost two months of not touching her or having her this close.

"It feels amazing" she says putting her head on my shoulder.
"Yes it does" I said looking at her perfect face "can I kiss your cheek?" I asked without taking my eyes off her.
She opened her eyes "yes please".
I gave her a kiss on her cheek melting as I felt her skin on my lips.
"I miss you" I said on top of her cheek.
"I miss you too" she whispered.
After she said that neither of us said anything else, we just enjoyed each other's company until the water started to get cold, I help her out of the tub and we changed clothes, y/n lent me her comfy clothes and we lay down on the bed.

She was lying next to me tossing and turning in bed.

"Hey what's up?" I asked her a little worried.
"I can't get comfortable it's really annoying" she gasps.
"Do you want me to hold you? So maybe you can get some sleep."
"I'd love that" she says putting her head on my chest hugging my waist as I hug her back moving my hand up and down.
"Yes much better" she says closing her eyes.
"Sleep pretty" I say as I feel her breathing become slower and calmer.

She slept for thirty minutes I was checking to make sure she wasn't going to get a fever again and thank goodness she didn't.

She started to wake up from her sleep and when she looked up and saw my face her lips curved into a smile.

"Hey beautiful dreamy eyes" I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"Hey Lizzie" She says in her sleepy voice.
God I can't believe she said my nickname again.
"You look beautiful just waking up, did you know that?"
She covered her face in my neck and said something unintelligible.

"What did you say?"
"Nothing "she says giving me a kiss on my cheek.
"Hey there" we heard a familiar voice coming from the door.
"Camiiiii" the woman who was once lying on top of me quickly sat up.
"I brought what you asked for Lizzie."
"Thank you cami"
"What are you talking about?" y/n says confused.
"I asked Camilla to bring medicine so you can start to feel better."
"Oh thank you both" She says.
"So I have a question and I won't be able to sleep if I don't ask it" Camila says smirking.
"What is it Camila" y/n says bored.
"You girls are back together again?"
Y/n and I winded our eyes.
"Oh for god sake cami" y/n says putting her hand on her forehead.
"What? It's a yes or no question," Camila says.
"Uh no we didn't come back" she says giving her a look that could kill.
"Umm... how did you know that we... you know" I say nervously.
"It was pretty obvious, y/n wouldn't stop talking about you plus she never invites anyone on her tours."
"Camila shut up already!" y/n says with her face red.
"What? It's true" Camila says putting her hands up in defense "I hope you guys get back to being together again I like you as a couple, well I have to go I have a meeting I have to go to"
"Okay, take care and thanks for the medicine, te amo" y/n says.
"Te amo"
"Bye cami"
"Bye Lizzie take care of my sister"
"I will" I said looking at the love of my life.