The club

Hi everyone, you can listen to the song when they are at the club so you can feel the vibe, I also chose this song for my best friend because whenever they play that song at a party we always act like Ari and y/n, so she doesn't know I'm writing this hahaha and I don't care I just love her so much.
————————

Y/n's POV.

I arrived at Kris' house excited to see my girls again, I rang the doorbell and seconds later Kylie answered the door.

"Omg y/n/n you look beautiful."
"You look great too sky"
"Thank you, come on in we're all waiting for you"

Y/n's outfit:

"Oh my beautiful doll you're finally here, I'm so happy to see you" Kris says hugging me

"I'm so happy to see you and the girls tonight."
"We are excited to see you too" khloe says from across the room.
"Omg koko" I say running to her hugging her.
"Oh hey no more love for the rest of us?" kim says coming over, I hugged all the sisters and my best friend that Kris had been kind enough to invite.
"Y/n come here I want to introduce you to someone very special to us" Kendal says waving her hand for me to come closer.
"This is Fai khadra our best friend, Fai this is y/n" kylie says.
"It's nice to meet you y/n" he says kissing my hand and not breaking eye contact making me blush.
'He is so tall and handsome as hell.' That's what I thought when I saw him.
"It's nice to meet you Fai"
"Okay guys dinner is ready" Kris says clapping her hands making us all move closer to the table.

The food was delicious the girls of course had to record everything from what we had for dinner to who we were there, I didn't pay much attention to them as Fai was telling me about his job and I was excited to hear how passionately he was telling me all about it.

Ari was next to Koko talking about who knows what, we were all having a good time talking and laughing.
————————

Lizzie's POV.

I'm in my room bored and a little sad after leaving y/n's house.

I went on Instagram to look at stories since I literally have nothing else entertaining to do I saw that kylie had uploaded stories so I went on her profile to look at them, the first few were of her and stormi I started scrolling through them until I saw the ones from dinner, there was y/n sitting next to Ari and a man I didn't know.

She looked like she was having a good time, she was laughing at something the man was saying to her, she put her hand on his shoulder and covering her laughter with her free hand.

I didn't like that at all, in the next story y/n was dancing with koko silly they both fell on the floor and started laughing, that was all the stories kylie had posted so far.

For some reason it made me uneasy to see y/n with that man, the way he looked at her was like when you first see the love of your life.
—————