Two can play that game

Elizabeth's POV.

When Ariana told me that their rehearsals were out of this world, it never crossed my mind that it was because they rehearsed in their underwear.

God now I'm the one feeling the room hotter than it already was, y/n has a perfect body, it's like a work of art literally.

Her underwear was black with little details that made her look sexier than she already is.

They started singing and dancing too sexy, I couldn't take it anymore, seeing y/n doing those moves triggered something in me and if I kept watching her she would probably notice the power she has over me, so I left the room and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water to calm down a bit.

Five minutes later I feel someone's body on my back.
"Too hot?" y/n whispers in my ear causing me to almost choke on the water.
"W-what?" I said turning around to look at her
"The room, was it too hot?" She said with a smirk.
She is literally teasing me.
"Oh that, yeah" I replied taking a drink as I looked at her, she was still in her underwear.
"You guys always rehearse like this?" I said pointing to her body.
"Most times when we are alone, yes" she replied moving closer to me.
"And when you rehearse alone, do you rehearse in your underwear too?" I asked moving closer to her, leaving only a small space.
"Almost always" she said looking at me and biting her bottom lip.
God this conversation is making me horny.
I leaned closer to her ear and whispered "I would love to see you rehearse alone" and walked out laughing, I didn't want to give her time to answer me.
She wants to play tease ? Two can play that game.

I walked into the room where they were rehearsing earlier and seconds later she walked in.

They rehearsed for a couple of hours and I could placidly watch her body slowly get wet with sweat from all the dancing and singing. That woman didn't have to do much to get my body fired up.

"I'll take a quick shower and we'll do whatever you want" she said as she walked up the stairs heading to her room in Ari's house.
"Okay."
"And did you like the rehearsal?" Ari asked with a knowing face.
What does she mean by that face? Am I that obvious?
"It was great" I said avoiding looking at her.
"I knew you'd like to see y/n like that" she said laughing.
"Why do you say that?" I said trying to hide what was obvious.
"Oh come on Lizzie, I've known you for several years now, I know you like her."
My face turned red with embarrassment.
"Honey there is nothing to be ashamed of, y/n she is beautiful physically and as a human being, anyone would feel that way about her" she said giving me a sweet smile.
"Do you think I have a chance with her?" I asked.
"Well she hasn't said much about how she feels about you, I think it's because she's afraid of ruining your friendship, but I do think she feels the same way you do, I feel you have a chance with her, but don't tell her I told you" Ari said winking.
"It will be our little secret" I said with a chuckle.
"Y/n may seem like she knows a lot about dating women but she never has, her first relationship with a woman was Madison and we know how that went" she said rolling her eyes.
"Who knows that y/n likes women?"
"Just me and you that I know of" the little woman said "she wouldn't dare go public, what about you? Have you dated women before?"
"No, in fact this is the first time I feel this way about a woman" I said shyly.
"That's nice, you know ? Before y/n goes on tour I want to throw her a party, I think it would be the perfect opportunity for you guys to get closer."
Ariana said.
"That's a great idea, she invited me to go with her on her tour."
"She did what???? OH MY FUCKING GOD, Elizabeth She never invites anyone to her tours but me."
"That means something?" I said naively.
"That means a lot."
"What means a lot?" the beautiful woman with the dreamy eyes said walking into the room.
"Nothing" we both said quickly.
"Okay you weirdos, are you ready to go?" she asked me.
"Mhm" I nodded.

I wanted us to have a relaxing day so I invited her to my house.

"Let me show you around" I said walking into my house.
"Cool house tour" she said excitedly.
She had already seen some parts of my house since she had slept over, but she hadn't seen one of my favorite parts.

"And this is my garden, I plant a lot of my food here, I love this place, it relaxes me so much."
"So you know how to cook?" She said raising an eyebrow.
"That's right."
"Great" she said and paused as if she didn't want to let out the other thing she was thinking.
"What?" I said
"I don't know how to cook at all, well actually I know how to cook the basics, I don't enjoy cooking so it's good that at least one of us knows how to do it."
"I can cook for you anytime you want" I said tenderly.
"That sounds perfect"
"Do you want to watch something on the TV?" I asked.
"Sure."
We sat in my TV room, she sat next to me leaving a cautious space between the two of us.
"Shall we watch the Kardashians?" I asked and that made her laugh.
"Oh honey, I see them almost daily in person, no need to watch them on TV" she said laughing which made me laugh.
"So you're friends with the clan?"
"Very much a friend, we hang out a lot."
"That's cool, what do you want to see then?" I said.
"13 going on 30"
"Oh that's a good movie"

As the movie went on I could feel y/n slowly moving closer to me with the excuse that the popcorn was too far away from her.