Looks like she is dying

Nobody's POV.

Y/n and Dylan returned to London where everything was back to being a nightmare, the man always treated y/n badly there was no respect at all, they fought over anything, their relationship was becoming more and more stormy but they acted in front of people as if they were the perfect couple.

This time they were seen arriving at a restaurant,
y/n was drunk something that was no longer surprising at all, they all the way to get to this restaurant were fighting because the woman with the dreamy eyes had found out that Dylan had cheated on her and that was not the first time it happened.

He got out of the van first and then she did, Dylan took her hand and started walking towards the entrance, you could hear screaming paparazzi asking questions and some fans trying to take pictures with them, y/n was stressed not only because of the screaming people but also because of the argument she had had with her boyfriend before getting out of the car.

A girl about fifteen years old was trying to take pictures with y/n, the girl took y/n by the hand and pulled her a little.

"Don't fucking touch me" y/n yells at the girl and Dylan seeing this laughs, grabs his girlfriend by the waist and they walk into the restaurant.

The whole dinner y/n felt guilty for what she had done, she didn't mean to yell at the girl she just felt stressed and did it.

After dinner, the couple went back to their house where some of their "friends" and some strangers were already dancing to the music, others were getting drunk and high.

Y/n went straight to the bar and started drinking, Dylan on the other hand was dancing with some women which made y/n angrier, she wasn't mad because she was in love with him or anything like that she was mad because she hated that Dylan was just using her for sex and that was it, she hated feeling used.

She grabbed the man by his elbow and pulled him into the bathroom, they started to have a pretty loud argument.

"Damn I fucking hate you" she yells.
"Oh come on did you really think I was just going to be with you?"
"You're an asshole" she says walking out of the bathroom.

Y/n went up to her room and closed the door, she went to the small not so small bar she had there and started to drink a bottle while thinking about the point she was at in her life, she couldn't help but start crying disconsolately finishing the first bottle of whiskey, she went back to the bar and took another bottle and started to drink it.

At this point she started to feel bad but this time it was different, she felt confused and her breathing started to slow down, she lay down on the floor trying to feel better, but she had to sit up quickly to vomit, she was completely dizzy, she removed herself from where the vomit was trying to walk but her vision was blurred and her body was no longer responding and she collapsed on the floor next to her bed.
———-

Lizzie's POV.

"Oh my God, this is already out of control" I said watching the video of y/n screaming at the girl.

I grabbed my phone and called the only person I knew who could help her.

"Elizabeth?"
"Ari hi, I know you probably don't want to hear from me but everything has an explanation but that's not important now what's important is have you seen the video?"
"I already know the reason and don't worry I'm not mad at you, and yes I already saw it."
"What are we going to do?" I said biting my nails from nerves.
"Well I traveled last night because she wasn't answering my texts or calls and that worried me, I'm in London right now I'm on my way to her house with Dalton"
"Perfect, do you think I should travel there?"
"I don't think it's a good idea, I will inform you of everything don't worry".
"Okay, please let me know if anything happens."
"Okay"

——————
Ariana's POV.

Arriving at her house outside there were many cars parked, the music could be heard from outside the house super loud.

We entered the house and started looking for her everywhere, I saw Dylan making out with a woman who wasn't her and I went to him.

"You are a complete idiot, she deserves someone better than you, where is she?" I said yelling at him.
"I don't give a shit what you tell me, she's upstairs in our room."

My husband and I ran to the room and when we opened it we saw y/n convulsing I ran and grabbed her head so she wouldn't hit her head on it with the floor and as soon as I did this she stopped moving she looked like she was dead.

"Oh my god baby help me get her in the tub" I said waving my hand for Dalton to come over.
He went in with her into the tub getting under the shower head so the cold water would fall on them so she could get up.

"I'm going to call 911" I said running.
"I need your help, I have a person unconscious and looks like she is dying, we put her in a tub of cold water but she won't wake up, I know she has had alcohol but I don't know how much, please come quickly" I said quickly.

Ten minutes later the ambulance arrived, the paramedics entered the room and took her out on a stretcher still unconscious.

"Get out of this fucking house before I call the police" I said to Dylan before leaving the house.

I climbed into the ambulance with y/n while Dalton drove following us as only one of us could get into the ambulance.

We arrived at the hospital and they put her in a room where we were not allowed to enter, when I saw her disappear in that room my body started to shake letting me fall into my husband's arms and we started to cry, y/n was not only my best friend she is like a sister to me and I think for Dalton too because he is just as affected as I am to see her like that.

An hour passed and finally the doctor came to talk to us.

"How is she?" I said approaching the doctor.
"She is stable now and she woke up, but if you guys hadn't come she would have probably died, she was about to have an alcoholic coma."
"Oh my God" my husband and I said at the same time.
"Can I come in to see her?" I said to which the doctor agreed "can you call Lizzie and tell her everything that happened?" I asked and Dalton said yes.
——————

Lizzie's POV.

"Dalton what happened? I've been waiting for you guys to call me" I said worried.
"Lizzie I don't want you to worry okay?  But we are at the hospital right now" the man says calmly.
"My God, is she okay?" I said putting my hand on my head feeling my eyes fill with tears.
"She is okay now, she was about to have an alcoholic coma, if we hadn't arrived she could have died."
Hearing those words made me break down in tears.
"Hey Lizzie dear, everything is fine, she already woke up, listen to me we will probably travel tomorrow morning to Los Angeles and after she rests we will take her to a rehab center, so don't worry everything is going to be fine" Dalton says making me calm down a little bit.
"Please let me know when they get to LA, God I don't know what I would do if she had died."
"Don't think about it" he says "please rest, I will keep you informed of everything".
"Thank you, please take care of her"
"We will"

———————
Hey guys!!!

Very sad for what she had to go through y/n but finally Dylan and her are no longer together 🎉.

Do you think that after all this y/n will want to see Lizzie again?