Doubting

Lizzie's POV.

My best friend and I were sitting on the couch in my living room , I was telling her everything that had happened today with y/n.

"Oh my God you guys were totally about to kiss."
"Yeah Right before you interrupted us" I said rolling my eyes playfully.
"I'm sorry okay? I had no idea what's going on out there."
"No worries"
"How do you feel now that you two have this tension going on again?" Scar says
"Well it's a little strange because sometimes I feel like she wants me just like I want her but sometimes I feel like she just wants to be my friend."
"Lizzie it's obvious that She doesn't just want to be your friend, if she just wanted to be your friend she wouldn't have tried to kiss you in the first place."
"Are you sure?"
"Very sure, anyway tomorrow you're going to see each other so you can confirm it yourself."
"You know I'm a little nervous, her friends are going to be there and I probably don't know anyone" I said biting my nails.
"You have nothing to worry about, y/n won't leave you alone for a second" she says reassuring me.
————————

It's the next morning, scar is spent the night at my house so now we are making breakfast some good pancakes with orange juice and maple syrup sounds great.

As I'm making the pancakes I'm remembering the ones y/n makes which are really spectacular, the simple fact that she cooked them for me makes them ten times better.

When all the food was ready we sat down in the dining room and started breakfast.

"Do you know what you are going to wear tonight?" Scar asks me.
"Yes, I think I will wear this short black dress with some red heels."
"Oh that sounds sexy" She says smirking.
"You are unbearable" I say laughing and rolling my eyes playfully.
"You love me, is she coming to pick you up?"
"Yes, she'll pick me up at 10"

Most of the morning we were talking about Scarlett and Colin, they are trying for a baby and I couldn't be happier for them, seeing my best friend's face of happiness is priceless.
————————

My best friend and I were thinking about what we were going to have for lunch when suddenly my phone started buzzing.

My dreamy eyes😍
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I'm so excited to see you tonight🙊.

Oh god reading that message made my tummy turn a thousand times and my heart beat faster, I didn't wait a second to reply to her.

Me
Hi, I can't wait to see you tonight 🙈.

My dreamy eyes😍
I bet you will be the most beautiful tonight🥺🫣.

Me
Don't tell lies, you will be the most beautiful without a doubt🫣.

My dreamy eyes😍
🙈🙈 stop you're making me blush.
What are you doing right now?

Me
I'm with Scarlett trying to decide what we're going to have for lunch but it's being a really hard job hahaha.

My dreamy eyes😍
Hahaha well I'll leave you, so you guys can think of what to eat, see you later beautiful eyes 👀.

Me
See you later 🙈🤍.
—————

It's been thirty minutes and we still haven't decided what to have for lunch, S and I aren't picky eaters but we can't think of anything to cook.

Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Scar says.
"Nope, that's weird" I say standing up from the couch heading for the door.

I opened the door and did not expect to see this person standing in front of me.

"Peter how nice to see you!"
"Nice to see you!"
"What are you doing here?" I said smiling at the old man.
"Oh this is for you and your friend" he says passing some boxes of food from my favorite restaurant.
"She really did this for me?"
"She sure did, she wanted to come herself but some friends of hers from her childhood came so she couldn't come herself."
"Oh my gosh she's so sweet, thank you Peter."
"It was my pleasure, she left a note, I put it in there" the man says.
"Thanks again" I said smiling.

I went inside and put the boxes of food out of the bag and set about reading the note she had sent.

"I hope you enjoy the food, I chose your favorite dish, I hope you don't mind that I took this boldness."

God she is the most perfect person I have ever met, I will never get over her and honestly I don't want to all I want to do is spend my days with her.

"Why that face?" Scar says looking at me.
"She sent us lunch"
"Stop I don't believe you."
"See for yourself"
"Oh Lizzie and you still doubt if she likes you."

Me
Thank you for the food it was delicious 😋.

My dreamy eyes😍
Glad you liked it, I wanted to bring it to you myself but something came up sorry.

Me
No worries, I really appreciate you doing this for me.

My dreamy eyes😍
Anything  for you Lizzie 💜.

Me
You are the sweetest🙈
—————

It was time to get ready in three hours y/n would come for me, scar is helping me with my makeup and hair, I can feel the nerves running through my body, seeing her makes me lose control of my body, I mean look at me, my hands are cold and sweating, I feel my heart racing and I feel thousands of butterflies in my tummy.

It took us two and a half hours to get me ready but it was worth it, I look amazing, scar left my house a few minutes ago now all I had to do was wait for y/n to come for me and that shouldn't take long because she told me she would be here in a couple of minutes.

I was sitting on the couch when I heard my doorbell ring, I quickly got up and opened the door.

WOW she looks GORGEOUS.
———————

Hey guys!!!!!

It's me again 😬
Hope you like this chapter... tell me what you think about it plss💜🤍