Crush on her

Lizzie's manor.
Lizzie POV.

I walked into my room confused, why do I feel this way when I'm with her? Who was she talking to on the call? Why did her tone of voice change when she said baby? And who is she going to see tomorrow after work?

I don't even know why I'm acting this way, it's like I can't stay away from her, Before they called her I was so close to her, I could see her dreamy eyes staring only at me, her mouth was moist from the wine, her long hair parted in the middle and falling down her shoulders, she just looked perfect.

That's when it hit me, OMG I have a crush on her. No this can't be possible...or well yes it can be possible, she is amazing how could I not like her. I need to call Scarlett she probably knows if y/n is dating anyone or if she likes girls.

"Scar, is she dating anyone?" I said as soon as she answered the phone.
"Hi to you too! Who are you talking about?" she said in a confused voice.
"About y/n, is she dating anyone?".
"Why are you so interested in her?" she gasped "oh my god you like her don't you?"
I didn't answer her question.
"I knew that was going to happen from the moment I told you I knew her, you couldn't hide your jealousy" she said with a small mocking laugh.
"Oh shut up" "I think I like her" I admitted.
"Being honest I don't know if she's dating anyone, I haven't talked to her in years I'm just now hearing from her again and it's thanks to you" she continued "but why do you think she's dating anyone?"
"Well, we were at my house talking and she suddenly got a call from someone, her tone of voice when she said baby was different, she didn't tell them like when she tells her friends you know" I said in one breath "and then she said I'll see you after work" I said in a sad voice.
"I think there is someone who might know if she is dating someone, but I know she is not going to tell us anything" scar said to me.
"Who"
"Her best friend" she says. "I've heard that she's the only one she tells everything to."
"And how do you know she won't tell us anything" I asked.
"Because one time we were at a party and a girl I think her name was madelaine petsch asked her if she knew if y/n liked her and Ari said hmm I don't know, you can give it a shoot honey, but don't ask me anything."
"Oh no, do you think I should ask y/n myself? I mean she's in the next room" I asked nervously.
"Omg she's in your house right now, this is getting better by the second" she said laughing. "I think you should ask her but not now or she'll think you're a psycho for thinking so much about her conversation" she says.
"You're right, but what if she doesn't like girls? Scar what am I going to do if she doesn't like girls?" I asked scared.
"Oh honey she likes girls, the way she looks at you says it all" she said to me and I could feel her smirk from the other side.
"Fuck, I never thought I would like a girl, everything is so new, I don't know how to behave when I'm with her I just want her near me always "I said sincerely with my best friend.
"I understand you, just let yourself go darling do what your heart asks for".
"Thank you S, I love you" I said
"And I love you" she said.

I hung up the call and went to the kitchen for a glass of water, so much talking to Scarlett left me thirsty.

I was pouring myself the glass of water when a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You can't sleep either" said the beautiful woman wearing my pajamas and she looked really hot.
"Nope" I said as I finished pouring the glass of y/n now.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure."

We headed to my room, she waited for me to tell her to come in probably didn't want to be nosy.

"Come" I said as I moved over so she could get into bed.
"Thanks" she said as she cuddled up next to me.

As she settled in next to me I could smell her perfume, wow it was so delicious, it's sweet just like her.

"I love the way you smell" I said trying to see her reaction and for the first time I could see her cheeks turn red.
"Thank you, I like the way you smell too, in fact these pajamas smell a lot like you" she said smiling but looking me straight in the eyes.
"That's because I gave you my favorite pajamas" she looked at me sweetly.
"Thanks for letting me stay"
"Mi casa, es tu casa" I said and she started laughing and that made me laugh.

The movie started and I really wasn't paying attention to it at all, I just watched her and the faces she made every time something happened in the movie, she is too cute.

The movie was half way through when I felt a weight on my shoulder, I turned to look and it was her who had fallen asleep.

I gave her a kiss on the head and settled her down so she could sleep comfortably.

I turned off the TV and settled down to sleep when suddenly I felt her arm around my waist, my breathing stopped.

I didn't move I didn't do anything, I didn't want her to remove her arm, for some reason it felt so good and so normal for our bodies to be together.

I moved a little closer to her and I could feel her gently squeezing me so I was closer to her.

Feeling her body with mine made me feel so relaxed that I finally fell asleep.