The next morning

Y/n's POV.

The sound of my phone buzzing on the nightstand woke me from my deep sleep, I removed my hand from Elizabeth's waist and my head from her shoulder.

I picked up my phone without looking at who was calling me and answered.

"Hello?" I said in my sleepy voice without opening my eyes.
"Baby where are you? I'm at your house but I don't see you anywhere" Fai says.
Oh shit shit shit shit I completely forgot I was having breakfast today with my boyfriend, I sat up in bed and put my hand over my eyes, Elizabeth feeling me move she woke up.
"Oh baby last night I was so tired and didn't want to drive so I fell asleep at Scarlett's" I said lying and feeling like the worst person in the whole universe.
"Do you think you can make it ? So we can have brunch together, plus I have an amazing date planned for us."
"Oh my god that sounds exciting, okay I'll shower and get over there as fast as I can."
"Great! I love you honey" he says.
"I love you too honey"
I got out of bed quickly heading to the bathroom to take a shower.
"You're leaving so soon?" Elizabeth says standing up from the bed and taking my hand.
"Yeah, sorry I just..."
"Yes, you have a boyfriend" she says sadly "can I even make you breakfast?"
"Sorry Elizabeth, I don't have time for that, I'm going to take a shower and leave" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

After leaving the bathroom I put on my dress from the night before and my heels, I go downstairs and she was in the kitchen, I walked up to her hugging her back inhaling her delicious perfume.

"You always smell so good" I said with my face in her neck.
"Are you leaving already?"
"Yes" I said releasing her from my grip and she turns to look at me.
"When am I going to see you again? "she says in a whimper.
"I don't know, maybe next week or tomorrow it all depends on what my plans are."
"Next week? Are you crazy? I can't wait that long to see you again honey" she says coming closer to me.
"Believe me I want to see you more often too but things are complicated."
"Then let's make them not Complicated" she says pulling me towards her kissing my lips slowly, rubbing her hands on my ass, she bit my bottom lip making a squeal come out of my mouth.
I broke the kiss and pulled away from her a little.
"Oh god don't do this to me."
"What?" She says lifting her shoulders and putting on an innocent face.
"You know what, don't do this or I won't be able to leave here."
"That's the idea baby."
"You know I have to go" I said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Ahg I hate to share you"
"I hate having to share you too" I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"Okay go now before I regret letting you go" she says giving me a peck.
"Okay, take care of yourself please."
"Take care of yourself too, and please message me when you are free" she says.

I kiss her goodbye and drive home.

My boyfriend and I went to our favorite restaurant to have brunch, we talked about so many things being with him makes me happy but it also makes this feeling of guilt come over me, I don't want to play with any of them but I don't really want to let any of them go.

I love them both and I want them both in my life, I am sure that right now I am not going to let Fai go he is my official boyfriend and Lizzie on the other hand has a boyfriend but something tells me that their relationship is not working well.

"Are you ready for our next activity?" Fai says pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Baby I am so ready" I said kissing his cheek.
We walked out of the place to his car passing through a hallway full of paparazzi I covered my face with my purse and Fai took my hand to guide me to where his car was.
—————-

"Oh my God I can't believe you actually brought me here" I said getting out of the car excited.
"You're going to be more excited when you see who's inside" Fai says taking my hand as we entered the car racing track.

We walked until I saw a familiar figure standing with her back to us.

"Cami?"
"Y/n/n you're finally here" my sister says running over to hug me.
"I missed you so much" I said hugging her back "thank you love for this amazing surprise" I said turning to hug the man.
"So you two are now official boyfriend and girlfriend" Camila asks us.
"Yes" Fai says proudly with a smile.
My sister gave me a weird look, I know something is up and I have to find out what it is.
"Let's start the race" I said clapping my hands.
"Actually we are waiting for a friend of mine I wanted to invite" my sister says.

A few minutes passed and her friend finally arrived.

"There she is" cami says.
I looked up to see who it was and it was Elizabeth? What is she doing here?
I grabbed my phone and texted her as she was walking towards us.

Me
What are you doing here?

She read the message and replied

Elizabeth Olsen
Your sister invited me and I couldn't say no, plus I wanted to see you.

"Lizzie didn't know you were cami's friend" Fai says hugging the green eyed woman.
"Hi Fai, yes we've known each other for a long time."
"Oh my god Lizzie I missed you so much" my sister says hugging the woman.
"I missed you too cami"
"Y/n"
"Elizabeth" we both knew we had to act like I still hated her even though all I wanted to do is kiss her right now.
"Okay let's get started" I said excitedly.
"Well I have a great idea, you should compete with them two first and then against me" Camila tells me.
"Okay, Fai do you want to start?" I asked.
"Sure."
——————

Lizzie's POV.

Fuck I'm so nervous, it's my second time doing chariot racing and this time I'll have to drive alone without the help of y/n and the worst thing is that I'll be racing against her.

"Come Lizzie let's see how my sister beats Fai" Camila says.
We sat on the stairs where we could see the race perfectly, the race was going to be 3 laps only, I am dying of nerves.

The race started and in the first lap and a half y/n she was winning Camila and I was so excited watching her win when suddenly she slowed down the car making Fai pass her quickly, she drove in that same speed until the race was over, Fai took advantage and beat her obviously.

"Fuck" Camila said annoyed "I can't believe she did that".
"I can't believe she lost" I said.
"She let him win"
"Why it's such a big deal" I asked.
"I'll explain later, it's your turn to run against her" Camila says.

I got in the car and the race started, the first lap and a half y/n was in the lead at one point I overtook her and won the race, god I can't believe I beat her .

"You did great" she tells me as soon as she gets out of the car.
"Thank you beautiful."

We walk to where Fai and her sister were.

"Are you ready for me to kick your ass too?" Camila says to her.
"Shut up, let me get some water and we'll get started."
"Okay."
Y/n and Fai left to get water and I stayed talking to Camila.

"So you will explain to me?" I asked.
"Okay y/n never loses any race so she definitely let you two beat her."
"So what ?"
"So that means she's too much in love with you two."
"That can't be possible"
"You don't believe me? I'll prove it to you" Camila says .

Y/n and Camila got into the cars and started the race, y/n all the time she was leading the race, every move she made was perfect and fast the first lap and a half passed and she was still leading the track and so it went until the end, she beat her sister easily.

They got out of the cars and Camila stuck her fingers out at y/n saying "fuck you" to which y/n just laughed.

"See, I told you she let you two win" her sister whispered to me.
——————

Hey guys!!

Do you think Fai will realize that y/n is cheating on him?