Broken

Y/n's manor.
Y/n's POV.

I was already late.
I ran to the bathroom to get ready to leave for the airport.

After a quick shower I grabbed a comfortable outfit for the flight.

Y/n' outfit

The good thing about having a private plane is that everything is faster, the flight is always direct to the destination

I got into my car and Peter was already waiting for me ready to take me to the airport.

"Miss y/n, Miss Victoria told me that she was calling you all morning but you didn't answer" said Peter.
"Oh shit! Thanks pet"
I reached for my phone in my purse and when I tried to turn it on I couldn't, it's discharged.
"I'll call her later" I thought to myself.

It took us 32 minutes to get to the airport from Calabasas which is where I live, all the way I looked at the view of Los Angeles, I'm still in disbelief that I live here.

Ever since I was little I dreamed of what I can now call my life, I feel so grateful for everything I have, my fans, my family, my friends, my girlfriend, Elizabeth.

Especially for the last one, I feel that she is what I am most thankful for, this month that I have spent with her I have been so happy, I don't think I have ever felt that way with anyone.

I entered the plane greeting the two pilots and the stewardesses.

And I made my way to the bed of the plane, passing by the beige leather seats and tables made with the finest wood in existence, the plane was decorated with gold everywhere making everything look more elegant. Last night I hadn't slept well because of the fight I had with Madison, I really appreciate the brunette, she's not only my girlfriend she's been my friend for a year or a little more, I feel bad being like this with her but I can't risk my career because of a whim of hers. So taking a nap sounds pretty good since the flight is 5:53 hours long.

I slept three hours of flight time and the other two hours I was writing a song for my album.

When I arrived in New York I don't know how my fans knew I was going to arrive at that time but they were there waiting for me.
It's very impressive their commitment, sometimes I think they are psychopaths but in a good way.

The relationship with my fans is the best, they are like my family, I really love them, they have changed my life in ways they could never imagine, so I always try to give them the best experience I can. I listen to every word they have to say to me, I hug them and take lots and lots of pictures so they can have a good one to post.
Not only do I do it out of gratitude but I also do it because I am also a fan of many artists and I wish they would treat me the same way.

After thanking all my fans for coming and for all the pictures they took with me I headed to my hotel, I am staying at the New York palace hotel I love this place, whenever I come here I always stay in the royal suite.