Girlfriend

Y/n's POV.

"Good morning doll " I said giving her a kiss on her head.
"Mmm" she moaned.
"Don't complain, we have a flight to Paris in a few hours."
"I just want to lay in this bed next to you all day" she said raising her head to look into my eyes.
"Oh love, I promise you'll have a good time in Paris."
"Okay if you promise" she said smiling.
"I swear" I said giving her a peck.
———————-
Arriving at the hotel in paris I couldn't stop thinking all the way here that I wanted to do something special for Elizabeth, she is just amazing I want to spend the rest of my days with her, being with her is to feel this constant adrenaline in my body and I don't want that to ever end.

I rented one of my favorite restaurants so we could be alone without anyone bothering us, this restaurant is one of the most beautiful in paris, it has a huge terrace where you can see the eiffel tower and the beautiful city, I wanted all this to be a surprise for her so I kept it a secret.

Everything was ready for the surprise I had in store for her.

"I'm hungry, do you want to go get something to eat?" I asked.
"Sure baby" she said smiling.

We got in the car and as I drove I could feel her gaze on me.

"So where are we going?" she asks without taking her eyes off me.
"Just to a restaurant, nothing special" I said trying to hide my nervousness.
"Love it's obvious we are going to a restaurant but what kind of restaurant?"
"You'll find out when we're there."

I drove for a few more minutes and we arrived, as we entered one of the waiters greeted us kindly and guided us to our table.

"Don't you think it's really weird that there's no one here eating?" she said whispering behind me.
I let out a small laugh and pressed my lips together to keep any sound from coming out of my mouth "maybe it's too early for people to come eat?"
"Y/n it's 8:30 at night it's the perfect time to come for dinner" she insisted.
"Maybe people here have something more important to do" I said trying to end the topic of conversation.
"Ladies this is your table" the waiter said smiling, I smiled politely thanking him for interrupting our conversation.

We both thanked the man and sat down.

"Wow this place is spectacular" she said looking around.
"It doesn't compare to what I have in front of me" I said trying to hide how flushed I was at my confession.
She turned red too.
"What? The mice ate your tongue?" I said teasing her with a giggle.
She denied with a giggle "you make me feel nervous in a good way" she said putting her hands on her cheeks.

We were talking about different things, like what our plans are when we get back from the tour.

We finished our meal which was delicious.

"Come with me" I said holding out my hand for her to take.
"Where are we going?" she said biting her bottom lip with a confused look on her face.
"The terrace, you're going to love the view" I said as we walked towards the place with our hands intertwined.

"Wow it's beautiful" she says looking up at the tower in front of us.
"Yes it is" I said looking at her "you know? I always wanted to come here with a special person to me and I'm glad it's you."
"I'm glad it's you I'm making these nice memories with" she said looking at me and biting her bottom lip with a smile.
"I have a surprise for you" I said stepping behind her, putting my hands over her eyes so she wouldn't see anything.
"Honey you're cold" she said feeling the touch of my skin.
"Sorry" I said trying to hide my nervousness.
When I saw that everything was ready for her I removed my hands from her eyes letting her see the drones with lights forming a word "girlfriend?".

"Oh my god, what is this?" she said with a big smile and watery eyes.
"Lizzie, will you be my girlfriend?" I said staring into her eyes, nervous for her answer.
She let a few tears fall before answering.
"Of course I want to be your girlfriend" she said jumping into my arms giving me a sweet kiss.
"Thank you for tonight, thank you for making me feel so special" she says taking me by the waist.
"You deserve this and so much more my love" I said kissing her again.
———————-
When we arrived outside the hotel we saw that everything was a mess, people were waiting for us, you could hear screams, paparazzi shooting their flashes everywhere.
"Shit you are something else" Lizzie said looking around.
"WE are something else" I said directing my gaze to her.
"Now how are we going to get in?" I could see in her eyes she was scared, I grabbed her hand and started making circles on her knuckle with my thumb.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of this" I grabbed my cell phone "Siri call vic" a few seconds passed and she answered.
"Y/n/n?"
"Vic hey, I need you to send security to the hotel door right now, people are going crazy out here, I'll leave the car parked in the driveway please tell someone to come get it and take it to the parking lot" I said in a breath.
"Omg, y/n why did you go out without security? Are you crazy?" She said angrily.
"I'm sorry, I just wanted a normal time."
"Did they already see you in the car?" The
Woman asked on the other end of the phone.
"No, can you send them as quickly as possible?"
"Yes, I'll tell them to go downstairs right away"
"Thanks vic."

A few minutes passed and security was nowhere to be seen, people started to notice my car.

"God, I'm scared, there are too many people" my girlfriend said holding my hand tightly.
I saw one of the security guys start to walk out of the hotel towards the car, there weren't enough security people to take care of both of us.
"It's going to be ok baby, stay in the car until the security guy comes for you, look at him he's coming this way" I said pointing to the man.
"Wait, there aren't enough for both of us" she said even more nervous.
"I know, don't worry, stay here" I said quickly opening the door.
"Wait, what are you do...?" That was the last thing I heard Lizzie say before I slammed the car door shut.

The screams were getting louder and louder and the flashes from the cameras didn't let me see my way to the door clearly.

"Miss Y/n" said the security man.
"Help her into the hotel" I said firmly.

I could feel people getting closer to me and shouting my name, what was seconds to get into the hotel turned into minutes to get in.
Paparazzi were shouting questions, fans were trying to hug me, others were pulling my arms or my hands, the truth is that this situation was causing me a lot of stress and anxiety but I kept a smile for them.

When I was finally able to enter the hotel thanks to one of the security guys who managed to find me in the crowd and pulled me out of the place, the first thing I saw in front of me was Lizzie worried.

She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Y/n/n are you okay?" she said pulling away a bit to look at my face.
"I'm fine Lizzie" I said as I felt tears come down my cheeks, I was still scared from what I had experienced seconds ago.
"Don't ever do something like that again, why did you do it?"
"I had to make sure you were safe" I said wiping away my tears.
She just looked at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
"Come, let's go rest" she said taking my hand leading us to our room.