She's magic

Lizzie's POV.

She looks gorgeous, how is it possible that she looks more and more beautiful ? She takes my breath away just looking at her.

Y/n's outfit.

I didn't realize I was looking at her so much until she snapped me out of my thoughts

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she says with a smile.
"How?"
"Just like that" she says pointing to my face.
"Oh is that you look beautiful in that dress" I could see her cheeks blushing.
"Thank you, you look beautiful too" she says giving me a kiss on my cheek "are you ready to go?"
"Yes very ready"

We got in the car, the music was slightly soft so we could both have a conversation, she asked me how my day had been and what I had done and then I asked her the same, I thanked her again for lunch and she looked at the road with a smile on her lips.

I can swear that every time I am with her my happiness is infinite I just love to be around her, this peace that I feel when I am with her no one else is able to give it to me, no one is magic like she is. I don't think I've ever been as in love as I am with her. 

We arrived at the club and there was a line of people waiting to get in, y/n security made room for us to get in, she took my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine, people and paparazzi seeing us walk by their side were taking pictures and videos of us while screaming excited to see us there.

Y/n looked like she was enjoying the attention she was smiling as she walked into the place with my hand in hers.

When we entered she moved a little behind me and put one of her hands on my hip as she guided me to where all her friends were, the people inside the club kept taking pictures of us and shouting our names to get our attention.

When we got to the second floor where all her friends were y/n looked happy, I on the other hand was nervous so far I haven't seen anyone I know.

She took the time to introduce me to all her childhood friends who have traveled all the way here to come see her, they hadn't seen each other for over two years so I can see the happy face of all of them to be reunited again.

Thankful that all her friends speak English I was able to form a conversation with them, they are so friendly and warm, I guess that's how all Colombians are which is pretty sweet.

As I looked towards the stairs I could see Ari arrive along with the Jenners, Fai arrived minutes later with a pretty girl by his side, y/n was standing next to me and looked surprised by the man's presence there but not in a bad way.

"Hi girls it's good to see you again" Fai says.
"Hi" I say.
Y/n hugs him "oh god I didn't know you were coming, it's good to see you" she says.
The girl standing next to Fai looks uncomfortable by the interaction of these two until Fai introduces her.
"Girls this is Sara my girlfriend"
"Hi Sara it's nice to meet you" y/n says extending her hand and the girl takes it shaking it.
"The pleasure is mine" she says shyly.
Sara greets me and starts to have a little conversation with me, while Fai and y/n are talking next to us, I could hear what they were talking about since they had to talk loud because of the noise of the music.

"So your new girlfriend hah" she says giving him a punch on the arm playfully.
"Ouch. Yeah, she's fun and sweet I feel good around her."
"That's great Fai I'm so happy for you, you deserve the best."
"Thanks doll, I'm happy you're back with Lizzie too" at this point in their relationship I don't mind him calling her by that nickname I feel calm because I know they are just friends.
"We are not together, but I am happy to have her back in my life" that made my heart melt.
"Do you think there is a chance for you guys to get back together?"
"I really hope so" she says giving the man a smile and that answer made my heart beat faster, she feels the same way I do we both want to be together, I'm so happy.
"I think you guys will come back and I really hope so because you two make a cute couple" he said with a chuckle and she let out a nervous giggle as well.
Y/n went dancing with her friends and I stayed talking to Ari for a while, I can't stop smiling seeing her happy, she was dancing in the center of the circle her friends made she is literally the center of attention without even realizing it, she just mesmerizes anyone who looks at her.

Ari offered me a cocktail but I didn't get it because tonight I didn't want to drink any liquor, I want to remember this night so I won't drink anything that has alcohol in it.  I kept my eyes glued on the woman who has me crazy watching her move her body from side to side while her hands play with her hair.

"You know she's not going to disappear if you stop looking at her for a second" Ari says laughing.
I let out an embarrassed giggle "she's too divine I mean look at her".
"When are you going to tell her to come back?" Ari says putting all her attention on me making me nervous, I swallow hard the lump I felt in my throat.
"I-i..." she interrupted me.
"Look you are my friend and she is my best friend so I will tell you how things will be with her because I know her very well...she won't make the first move because she is terrified that you will reject her." She explains "so I suggest you take the first step, tell her how you feel and make things work".
"What if she rejects me?" I said in fear.
"Oh god Lizzie haven't you noticed how she looks at you? How she always goes out of her way to see you happy? She loves you so much she would give her life for you."
I didn't say anything I just stared at the woman who was enjoying dancing letting her body free.
"Just think about it" Ari says putting her hand gently on my shoulder and I nodded.

Ariana's words were bouncing in my head, I mean now I understand why she acts this way, I don't blame her even I am afraid that she will reject me but I will take the risk, I am sure that she is the love of my life and the one I want to spend the rest of my days with.

She didn't drink alcohol all night either, she would come and sit with me and talk or she would get to talking to her friends but she took me with her so we were all in the conversation but she didn't dance with me all night, that was strange but I didn't want to think too much about it. I didn't want to fill myself with negative thoughts.

The club was about to close so we all decided to leave, y/n and I left in her car while her friends left in another car where Peter was driving them, they were going to stay at y/n's house for a few days. On the other hand Ari, the Jenners and Fai went to their different houses.

Y/n and I arrived before the others thanks to her ability to drive as fast as if it was our last day.

We entered the house and she started walking down the hallway, I caught up with her as I thought about how to tell her how I feel.

"Y/n/n do you think we can talk?" I said.
"Sure Lizzie, what do you want to talk about?"
"I want to talk about us...look I want to tell you that-" I was interrupted by the door opening and all her friends came in singing and laughing.
"Sorry about that" she says giving me an apologetic smile and I give her one back.
——————

Hey guys!!!

Hope everyone is doing okay💜
Let me know what you think about this chapter 🫶🏻