Are you single ?

Lizzie's manor.
Y/n's POV.
Elizabeth made room for me on her bed and I settled in next to her.

"Hey, thanks" I hear her say to me softly.
"Why?"
"For staying with me and taking care of me" she said in a soft voice as she looked into my eyes.
Her eyes are so beautiful I could look at them all my life and never get tired, she is really beautiful even when she is drunk, I don't understand how she can look this cute drunk, usually I look like shit.
"It's my pleasure" I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Why do you have to leave early" she asked, thank god she didn't hear everything Madison and I talked about in the car.
"I have some interviews to do and after that I have to go to the studio to start recording my album."
"Then you should sleep now" she says giving me a kiss on my forehead.
"Okay, rest" I said closing my eyes.
"Y/n?"
"Hmm"
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight Elizabeth"

About 10 minutes passed and I still couldn't fall asleep, I opened my eyes and saw Elizabeth sleeping pleasantly next to me, god how I wish I woke up like that every day.

Out of nowhere I feel her arm wrap around my waist and now her head is on my shoulder.

I felt my stomach jump, wtf? Why did I feel that when she became closer to me? She's my friend, I can't feel that, besides I'm with Madison.

It was already 6 in the morning and I hadn't slept at all, I couldn't stop thinking why I wanted to stay with her last night? Why didn't I like her dancing with that man like that? Why do I feel the need to have her near me all the time?

Fuck there are so many questions and this is not the time to keep thinking about it, I have to go home to get my clothes and run to the first interview.

I got to the first interview with Ellen, all my interviews are going to be with Dylan as we are both the stars of the movie.
—————————
Lizzie POV.

I woke up and there was no sign of y/n anywhere, honestly she needs to stop that habit of leaving before I wake up, it's not fair to me not seeing her sleep.

I quickly turned on the TV to watch y/n's interview.

Wow she looked so cute, she was sitting next to her co-star, laughing at the answer Dylan was giving.

"Y/n your fans have a lot of questions for you" Ellen started to say.
"Oh oh" She said making a surprised face making the audience laugh and me too.
"The first thing they want to know is, are you single?" Ellen said raising an eyebrow.
"Yes I am" she replied letting out a small giggle.
Wait, she totally denied dating Madison. What. Is. Happening?
"That's good to know" Dylan said winking at her.
Wtf? Dylan is hitting on y/n on tv? Are you kidding me ?
"They want to know if you would date a fan?" Ellen continued with the questions.
"I think so, I don't see why not."
The audience went crazy listening to that answer, and she just laughed.
Y/n knew exactly what to say to make people happy.
"Finally why should people see your movie?"
"This movie is totally different from what has already been seen, the plot keeps changing as the story unfolds and makes you all the time want to know more. We made it with a lot of love for you guys." Y/n replied with a big smile.

After that they said goodbye to everyone and the interview was over.
—————————-
Y/n's POV.

The time went by so fast that it felt like we did the interviews super fast, but the truth is that Dylan makes me laugh so much and have such a good time that it makes the time go by fast, because we took all morning doing the interviews and that was a long time.

Now I'm heading to the studio, Mac is waiting for me to start making my album.

"Hello bombshell" he said hugging me tight.
"Hey weirdo."
"Are you ready to make the best album in the world?"
"I was born ready dear" I said winking.

After two hours of recording my first two songs my phone started buzzing.

"Hello?" I said
"Y/n hi, what are you doing? Elizabeth says on the other end of the phone.
"I'm in the studio and you ?"
"How cool, I'm not really doing anything."
"Do you want to come over ?" I asked shyly.
"Of course I do."
"Okay I'll send you the address"

30 minutes later I see those emerald eyes walk in the door.

—————————————————————-
Hey guys!!
I'm sorry this chapter is a short one.
I just need to think about what's the next step for y/n.
Or how is she going to deal with the things that are coming.
So I'm sorry for this to be so short :(