Lunch time

Y/n's POV.

It's the afternoon after yesterday I'm finishing getting ready because Elizabeth said she wanted to come to my house to have lunch with me so she's going to bring lunch.

I'm still a little confused how to feel about what she told me the day before, everything has been too weird because in my head I seriously thought she didn't want to be with me but now that she told me the truth I don't know what to think.

I heard the doorbell ring I put the blush on my cheeks quickly and went downstairs to open the door but clara beat me to it.

"Lizzie dear, it's so good to see you here again" clara says hugging the woman.
"I missed you so much too, how have you been?"
"Well much better now that the little girl y/n came back so I can make sure she eats well and is better."
"Oh come on I'm not a little girl anymore" I said walking down the last step and letting out a giggle.
"You will always be my little girl."
"Oh that's so sweet" I said giving the woman a half hug "Elizabeth."
"Y/n"
"What did you bring for lunch?"
"Sushi I ordered everything without shrimp because I know you're allergic" Elizabeth says.
"Thank you"
"Girls come to the dining room the table is ready for you" clara says disappearing into the kitchen.

We started lunch the food was delicious and it was a nice gesture of her to order the food without shrimp so I wouldn't get sick.

"I was thinking about what you told me yesterday, you think Madison was the one who had my pictures with her leaked?" I ask.
"I'm sure of it."
"But why did she use our pictures and not the ones with you?"
"Because then you wouldn't suspect she was the one who did it" Elizabeth says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.
"She did all this just because I told her I'd rather be her friend" I say disappointed.
"Well it's her loss" she says winking.

After lunch we decided to play board games, we played Jenga because it is one of our favorites.

"I have an idea, the first one to make the jenga tower fall has to do a challenge, are you in?" I said excitedly.
"Oh I'm all in" she says smirking.
"Great!"

The game was getting more and more dangerous every time we pulled a tile out of the Tower it moved a lot.

"Fuck I don't want to lose" Elizabeth says concentrating on not making the tower fall.
I started blowing the tower and making sounds so she would lose focus and lose.

"Yes! I did it" she says doing a little victory dance making her look adorable.
"Fuck! Okay it's my turn, look at a pro doing her job." I said making her laugh.
I stuck my tongue out to the side to get more concentration so I could get the piece out easily but the noises Elizabeth was making caused me to lose my concentration and the tower fell over.
"Shit" I said closing my eyes.
"Oh I guess the pro isn't so pro after all" she says laughing.

"Oh shut up" I said laughing "what's my challenge?"
"Hmm let me think" it took a few seconds before she finally came up with something "I got it! You have to let me tickle you for a minute!"
"That's going to be torture for me, you know how ticklish I am" I said pouting.
"That's the idea" without letting me breathe Elizabeth throws herself on top of me and starts tickling me, I couldn't stop laughing I looked crazy, I tried to stop her by grabbing her hands but she was faster than me pulling herself out of my grip, tears came out of my eyes from laughing so hard and my stomach was starting to hurt.

The minute was up but Elizabeth didn't get off of me her face was inches away from mine.

"You are so beautiful, I could look at you and never get tired" she says moving closer to me, my eyes traveled to her mouth which was getting closer and closer to mine, we were about to have our lips touch when suddenly my phone started buzzing.

I moved my head to look at my phone and she moved off of me, picked up my phone and answered the call.

"Sky hi."
"Y/n/n I heard you're already in LA is that true?"
"That's right."
"Great because mom wants to have a dinner party in your honor and she asked me to call you to come over to her house."
"That's really nice of her, when is this dinner?" I said
"Tonight"
"Tonight?" I said opening my eyes.
"Yes, mom gave me last minute notice."
"How long do I have to be there?"
"An hour and a half."
"Okay, what should I wear?"
"Wear something nice I want to introduce you to someone who wants to meet you."
"I don't want to meet anyone new" I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh you're going to want to when you're here, he's totally your type."
"I'm not looking for that right now"
"I know, I just want you to meet him that's all"
"K, I'll see you there" I said hanging up the call.

I stood up from the floor as I thought about what I was going to wear.

"Hey where are you going?" Elizabeth says pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Oh sorry the Kardashians invited me to a dinner in my honor and I can't say no to Kris."
"Oh."
"What's up?" I said confused.
"Nothing I just thought we were going to spend tonight together playing games and watching movies" she said a little disappointed.
"Oh I'm really sorry but I have to go."
"It's okay, have fun" she says heading for the door.
"Hey see you around" I said as I watched her open the door.
She gave me a small smile and walked out of my house.
—————

Lizzie's POV.

Seeing that she prefers to hang out with her friends instead of being with me made my heart crumple, but I knew I had to understand that now I was no longer y/n's priority, we are no longer together and she can do what she wants with her time but it hurts that I am not the one she stayed with tonight and that she will probably meet someone tonight that she might like.