You two are together?

Lizzie's POV.

I feel like in a fairy tale, everything around me has color again thanks to her, after confessing our feelings we went to her room, we were very tired so when we touched the bed we fell asleep, me holding y/n in my arms afraid that if I woke up maybe she wouldn't be there and everything would have been a figment of my imagination.

I woke up to the light coming through the curtains in her room I tried to stretch but y/n's body wouldn't let me, she was sleeping peacefully I ran my fingers gently over her back up and down after a while she started to open her eyes.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I say giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"Good morning baby" she says smiling at me making my morning get better.
"How did you sleep?"
"Better than ever and you?"
"Sleeping with you is one of the best feelings in the world even though I was afraid I would wake up and it would all have been a dream."
"Oh honey this is so real, I can't wait to wake up like this every day."
I was about to speak when her phone started ringing.

"Hey Mac, what's up?" She says answering the call and put it on speaker.
"Hey y/n/n I'm calling to tell you that the album is done with all the arrangements you asked me for so it would be great if you could come over and listen to it."
"That sounds great, I'll be there in two hours buddy."
"Cool! See you here then dear" Mac says hanging up the call.

The look of happiness on y/n's face was priceless, I definitely want to be here forever to see that beautiful face every day of my life.

"Hey where are you going?" I said watching her get up from the bed and start walking.
"I'm going to take a shower, aren't you coming?" She says walking into the bathroom and leaving the door open for me.
It doesn't take me a second to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

We took a shower together but it wasn't sexual at all, it was more of a tender thing, we took care of each other in the shower, shampooed our hair and cleaned our bodies, letting the soap run down our bodies.

When we finished bathing and getting dressed to go to the studio, y/n and I went down to the dining room to have our breakfast.

When we entered the room her friends were already sitting at breakfast, when they saw y/n enter their faces lit up with a sincere smile, they were five Federico, Ana, Catalina, Andres and Valeria.

"Hi girls" Ana says smiling.
"Hi guys" y/n says sitting down and I do the same sitting next to her.
"Hi how did you guys sleep?" i asked.
"Amazing" catalina says.
"That's great" I say with a smile putting orange juice in my glass.
"Y/n/n what are we doing today? You said we would do something" Federico says excitedly.
"Oh shit guys I totally forgot I'm sorry you guys will have to go, Lizzie and I have to go to the studio but I promise I'll meet you where you are, Peter already knows where he has to take you so when I finish doing my stuff I'll be right over"
"Okay but promise you will go" valeria says.
"True promise" Andres plays along with Valeria.
"I promise you, now have breakfast"

We had a breakfast full of laughter and I felt very comfortable surrounded by y/n's childhood friends, they are very funny and quite outgoing.
——————

We arrived at the studio and I could see that y/n's mood had changed but I couldn't understand why I mean hours before she was happy and excited.

"Honey what's wrong?" I said taking her hand.
"Nothing" she says giving me a small forced smile.
"Come on tell me what's wrong, you can trust me".
"I'm just nervous about you listening to the songs, a lot of them are about you" she says blushing.
"Aww baby you don't have to be nervous, I know I will love them" I say giving her a peck on her lips.
"I hope you do baby, I also want you to know that there are a few songs about what my relationship with Fai was" she says the last thing nervously.
"Don't worry, I know I will love those songs too" I said giving her an honest smile and she gave me one too.

We got out of the car and walked into the building, Mac as he had said was waiting for y/n, the man seeing us together got excited greeting us and hugging us.

"I'm glad to see you both around again."
"Likewise" I said.
"Y/n/n I'm so sorry about breaking off the engagement with Fai" he says as y/n sits on the couch.
Y/n sigh "Yeah, well sometimes things don't work out and the universe always have a plan for us, I guess Fai and I weren't meant to end up together and that's okay."
"Yeah you're right, what about now? Are you single or in a relationship?" He says curious.
"Oh man hahahaa right now I'm just waiting for things to work out with a person who has me madly in love."
"That's awesome, can I know who the lucky guy or girl ?"
"I hope I'm the lucky one" I said without taking my eyes off the woman sitting next to me.
"Oh god I knew there was something going on between you two" Mac says excitedly clapping his hands.
"It couldn't be anyone but you Lizzie" she replies ignoring Mac's comment.
"Fuck I would have bet money that there was something going on between you two and I would have won" the man says laughing making us both laugh with him.

We listen to y/n's entire new album and I have to say it is amazing, she wrote some beautiful songs about us, there is no doubt that we are both equally in love and obsessed with each other.
——————

We have arrived at the Griffith observatory where all y/n's friends are, this place is beautiful, we couldn't stay long there as people started to recognize us and it started to get a little crazy so we went to dinner at one of y/n's favorite restaurants, Nobu.

We got out of the car and the flashes of the paparazzi cameras blinded me for a few seconds, y/n's friends were leading the way as she and I walked behind them.

"You're still single y/n?" The paparazzi started asking.
"Is it true that you and Fai are coming back?"
Y/n didn't say anything just ignored them and kept walking but hurried her steps leaving me behind I tried to catch up with her but it was impossible because of the amount of people there.
She stopped her steps and turned back to me taking my hand and leading me towards the entrance of the restaurant.

"Elizabeth is your girlfriend?" One of the paparazzi asked.
"You two are together?"
"How do you think this looks" I said holding up our intertwined hands.
She didn't say anything just kept walking with my hand in her hand, when we finally got inside her friends waved us over to the table.

Dinner was a lot of fun, her friends kept making jokes and telling us everything they had done today, y/n was acting strange I don't know if what I did upset her or if she didn't want us to make our relationship public, the only thing I know is that after I did it she is weird.

This is definitely going to be something we will have to talk about later.
—————-

Hey guys!! I'm finally back

I hope you like this chapter, I'm sorry it took me so long but this was my last week of the semester and I had too many exams, I hope everyone is well.

Take care, I love you all. 💜🤍