London

Y/n's POV.
Hours passed that felt like eternities inside the plane until we finally arrived in London, we arrived two days before the concert because first we were going to arrive very tired and we had to rest that night and secondly because I love London and I like every time I come here to be able to take a little walk around the city before doing the concert.

Elizabeth and I got into my car that was waiting for us at the airport and headed to the hotel.

"You know someday I would like to have a house here" I said.
"London is a nice place, I lived here for a while" she said as she looked out the window.
"Where would you like to live?" I asked turning my head to look at her.
"I love living in LA, so I don't think I would live anywhere else, what about you?"
"Well I love London, but I also love Canada specifically Toronto, I lived there for a couple of months and just left loving it there" I said remembering the old days.
"So you lived in Canada first and then moved here?" She asked turning to look at me.
"Not exactly, I was living in Colombia and my parents decided to send me on exchange to Canada when I was seventeen, mom wanted me to learn English because  she is a high fashion designer so she needed to be able to do business with people in the industry and most of them don't speak Spanish, so my mom as she only trusts me and more to do business sent me to learn the language, on the other hand my dad owns Vogue magazine so he needed someone who understood everything so I could explain everything that happened in the US to him."
"I understand, for how long did you live there?"
"Six months, then I went back to Colombia and a few months later we moved to the US."
"Was it difficult to learn the language? And what was it like living in another city literally by yourself?" She asked me intrigued.
"Well I don't think it was that hard for me to learn the language, it was more of a survival thing and about living alone that was the hard part, I met some very good people and some very bad people, but it was all part of the process" I said giving her a small smile.
"You know, you are too brave, I don't think I could have gone to another country and left everything behind" she said.
"Well I had to help both companies, plus I wanted to experience living that" I said turning my face to the window.
"You know you are very mature for your age."
"I told you that the moment we met" I said turning to look at her and winked.
"Where would you like to travel to with a special person" she asked me as we walked into the hotel.
"Hmm that's a good question...I think I would go to Colombia there are very romantic places to go and the people are very kind and warm" I said remembering my home.
"I have never been to Colombia"
"Someday you will go with me, I promise."

She smiled and her cheeks turned red, I love knowing I had that effect on her.

"Miss y/l/n your room is 808 and Miss Olsen your room is 809, here are your keys" the receptionist says.
"Thank you very much" we both said heading to the elevator.

——————————-

I was in my room thinking whether to take a short shower or go down to the hotel restaurant to get something to eat, when my phone started to vibrate.

"Hello?" I said without reading who was calling me.
"Hi, I wanted to know if you want to go out for a bite to eat with me?" Elizabeth said on the other end of the phone.
"Sure, I'm starving."
"Okay it's a date" she said hanging up the call without letting me answer.

"What should I wear?" I started talking to myself "it's our first date, should I wear something dressy? Or something casual? God this is giving me so much anxiety" I said grabbing my cell phone.

"What should I wear?" I said when she answered the call.
"Wear something cute and sexy" she said letting out a giggle.
"Okay" I said smiling as I bit my bottom lip.

I rummaged through my stuff and finally found something to wear.

Y/n's outfit.

I really hope she likes my outfit because I spent a lot of time trying to find something nice enough for her

I heard someone knocking on my door, and there she was in a black bodycon dress with her hair down, she looked stunning as always.

"WOW" that was all I could say.
"Wow you too" she said.
"You are unreal" I said feeling my hot face letting me know that I was probably red as a tomato.
"Stop being so sweet, shall we go?"

We entered the elevator and I could feel Elizabeth's gaze running all over my body, neither of us said anything, the elevator reached the lobby and the doors opened.

"Come here, I'm going to drive us tonight" she said taking my hand and leading us to the back door where there were no paparazzi or fans, because of course we had barely been in London for four hours and already the news that I was here had flown.

"Oh my God I can't believe it" I said as I looked at the car in front of me.
She didn't come to play, if she wanted to surprise me she had already done it when I saw her in front of my door dressed as she is now, there was no need for her to bring one of my favorite cars.

"Do you like it?" She asked in my ear

I nodded as I looked at the car.
"Get in cutie" she said opening the door for me and I did as she commanded.

All the way I couldn't stop looking at her on this bridge I didn't even disguise to look at her anymore, I had in front of me an amazing view of cute but for me the best view was the one of the woman who was driving next to me.

"What?" She asks without taking her eyes off the road.
"What?" I said looking at her.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" she said giving me a quick look.
"It's just that you look beautiful, and I love looking at beautiful things, I can't help it" I said without taking my eyes off her.
I could see her cheeks turn red and how she tried to hide her smile.

She took my hand and intertwined it with mine.

"I can't believe we are finally here together" she said leaving a small kiss on my hand.

——————————

Hi guys!!!
Sorry I haven't been able to write as I would like because my vacation is over and I already had to go back to study at the university :s and that's taking a lot of my time, on the other hand I'm training CrossFit almost two hours a day which makes me too tired.

I will try to upload more chapters this week ❤️