Kaal is now surrounded by thousands of wild hounds that are attacking him simultaneously .Still he is dominating them  however his body has several torn flesh from where the thick black liquid is oozing.

She stops at her place while looking at him.He is wounded badly. Maybe he is very powerful but those creatures are greater in number .It is impossible to keep attacking at all of them from that normal weapon. He can't survive for always.

So what if he can't survive.Doesn't she wish the same ? He is responsible for the death of several people and he will kill many more .He deserve to die .

She walks forward toward that visible line beyond which her freedom is ensured however her steps are very small . With each steps Her legs feels too heavy too move.

Just few inches and then she will be free.
Just few inches .

It is best thing to do .
It is the most logical think to do.

She is not going to do something stupid.
She will not do something stupid.She will never do something stupid.

She keep reiterating those words till her whole journey and now she is standing near threshold.One step . Just one step.

She looks back at him who is now shrouded by those hounds.

"Mujhe fark nhi parta I don't care .".She speaks slowly. "Kyu fark parega mujhe.Bilkul bhi nhi parega .Par hi nhi raha."

She turns around and lift her leg to cross the threshold. She closes her eyes tightly She sigh dejectedly and put her leg back.

"I hate myself." She whispers before turning back and running towards him as fast as she can.

Picking up the a stone from the ground she threw on those hounds grabbing their attention toward him.

"O hello".She said loudly when several of the hounds that had surrounded him looks toward her along with Kaal who is also looking at her with anger which clearly visible on his face. She felt slight shiver on her spine due to fear but she is not among those who give up due to fear.She is among those who overcomes from her fear and face the obstacles.Hence she ignored him and turned toward the  hounds that are not growling angrily at her.

"Itni beautiful ladki tumhare samne khadi hai aur tum sab ka dhyan ek ugly face per hai" She said pretending to be offended as her dress starts changing into a denim jeans and a white top tucked Under it(the attire that she has wore before coming in Shinkai)

"Guys Leave the beast aur Beauty pe focus karo" She said throwing another stone at the hounds ignoring Kaal's glare that make her feel like he can swallow her alive that too without caring to chew.

Getting the direct invitation, agitated herd of wild creature stride towards Ananya while half of them remain behind to handle another person.

She doesn't move from her place as she looks at the herd while trying best not to panic. Her eyes moves toward Kaal who is attacking at the herd with so much strength as if he can kill all of them in just seconds. That Maniac Anger  is easily visible in his each attack .Anger that craves for destruction.Anger that has thrist of blood .Anger that seeks dead bodies. Anger which is too inhuman however still there is something . Something strange in him that she couldn't point .But right now she doesn't have the time think about it because her invitation is accepted happily.

Tearing her eyes away from him ,she focus on upcoming danger .She looks at them determined as they are just few cms away and when hounds came near enough to touch her .She put her palm on the ground and put her body weight on her . Pushing the ground for the momentum she flipped above the hound that missed her just by some seconds . Placing her palm on the back of hounds for the essential support and momentum,she passed  them before standing behind the threshold of the castle meanwhile in  futile attempt to attack on her many hounds jumped toward her resulting in giving wound to its own companion.

As she stands behind the castle door ,she looks at Kaal who has just killed all his attackers and is aiming to kill more . His eyes fall on her and for a second she feels like she has shown relief in it but next second it is replaced by the familiar anger as he turned toward the hounds like a hunter and take a step towards it .

"No stop!!!!!" She shouted putting her whole effort in her voice." Tum aage badhe to Mai bhi bahar aa jaungi"  She threatened him without understanding that why this is a threat.Why will he care about her?

Still something, something like instinct or whatever it was telling her that it is a threat.It is the same something that make her feel like if she would remain in the safe premises of castle , away from danger, He can easily manage to get away from them.

Now when this something has ended she feels like an idiot .Idiot to threaten him like that and this idiotic feeling just increase when he glared at her with same expression. But she is not going to look like an idiot especially in front of that man .So wrapping her arms with one another across her chest ,she glares stubbornly at him with equal anger.

For some seconds both of them keep glaring at each other and at the end Kaal rolled his eyes angrily and looks away. Next moment he turn toward her with same anger but not before thrashing two of the hounds that tried to attack on it .

Ananya takes a long breath that she didn't realise  she was holding and  feels relief washing over her .

She looks at Kaal as he walks past her and entered in the castle breathing heavily due to anger .

Ananya looks at the herd of wild creatures that are still looking at her hungrily .She looks at the line that is protecting her from their attack and at the same time locking her inside this grand castle.She looks at line that is out of her vision and which can ensure her freedom. She was just a step away from her freedom . But she , like an totally utterly idiot,comes back to save her Jailer .

Right now she has proved herself as a right candidate for the award of  'Most foolish person of the universe' .She would really claimed to be nominated if ever anyone starts giving this kind of award.

She turns back and walks inside the castle mentally cursing herself for her own action.

SO HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?