Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    ◎Sweet (one update) ◎

    Considering that the game will be the next day, Lu Shiqiao didn't go too far. He felt that Xiang Jingbai was already tired enough to sleep until dawn, so he let go of him.

    It's just that before leaving, Lu Shiqiao still whispered a few words in his ear, and in the end Xiang Jingbai was so tired that he came with half-closed eyes, and opened them and glared at her.

    Little did they know that those dark eyes were looking straight at her, almost hooking her to kiss her again.

    Of course, Qiao straightened her body during the road, so as not to go too far: "We may be separated for a while in tomorrow's game, and you will take it with you when the time comes, you know?"

    This refers to the gift she gave, Xiang Jing Bai: "Yeah."

    Lu Shiqiao finally left his dormitory and walked towards his own dormitory.

    Unlike Xiang Jingbai's soft brows and eyes, when Lu Shiqiao was walking alone on the road, his whole body was extremely cold.

    At this time, no one would bump into her foolishly, and everyone would run away as soon as they saw her.

    If Joe started to move on the way of losing his memory, if he was not around, he would not stop.

    But at this time, someone would want to bump into him.

    While walking, Qiao had already seen the door of her dormitory, but she saw Senior Mu Chu near her door, and he was not there alone, beside him was Bu Ranran, Xiang Jingbai's roommate in school.

    This is not a pleasant way back to the dormitory. On the way, Qiao thought that Senior Mu Chu planned to send her pheromones when she lost her memory... He is indeed a very good Omega in the eyes of many people, but She has also clearly refused many times.

    Mu Chu and Bu Ranran were talking, and suddenly turned around and saw Lu Shiqiao there, and suddenly burst into a bright smile.

    On the way, Qiao felt that if the other party was not an Omega, she would really blow him away with a punch.

    Of course, although she didn't knock the opponent away, Mu Chu couldn't smile anymore with that suddenly darkened face.

    But it seems that he is not the one who came to her today. Mu Chu pushed Bu Ranran, and this sweet-smelling Omega greeted her a little nervously and a little scared.

    Bu Ranran: "Hello, that, I'm Xiangjing Bai Xiangshao's roommate at school."

    Lu Shiqiao looked at him and didn't answer.

    Bu Ranran: "Yes, it's like this... Actually, I noticed that Xiang Shao already has someone he likes. You, you two are so close now, and there are so many rumors. After chatting with Mu Chu, I feel..."

    "Do you have nutrient solution?" Lu Shiqiao suddenly interrupted him in a cold tone.

    Bu Ranran was there stupidly: "Ah?"

    Mu Chu, who was next to him, had already searched in his small folded luggage, and quickly took out a few nutrient solutions: "I have it here, do you want to drink it? A lot." On the

    way, Qiao didn't even look at him, but said: "So there are. I thought you guys weren't full yet."

    Bu Ranran:!

    No matter how stupid your brain is, you can still know what the female Alpha means, that they are full and have nothing to do!

    Mu Chu's face turned pale, his hands shook, and the bottle of nutrient solution fell directly to the ground, making a crisp sound of the glass bottle shattering, and the pink nutrient solution flowed out of it.