Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    ◎It was he who hugged her back (second watch) ◎

    When he was walking, Qiao's mind went blank for a moment.

    This is... is

    he hugging her, is he hugging her?

    It was indeed a hug, she could feel his face buried between her neck, the air he exhaled spread there, his hands holding her tightened a little, and the weight of his body also leaned over.

    Lu Shiqiao could guess in an instant that this person was Xiang Jingbai before, but now several seconds have passed, but he can't guess why Xiang Jingbai did this.

    But just a few seconds later, Xiang Jingbai opened the distance again and left her embrace, the distance between the two was more than one meter.

    Even if it was an unfamiliar face, Lu Shiqiao could see the indifference on his expression.

    "Continue?" Lu Shiqiao heard his voice very, very calmly.

    The distance between the two opened up, and Qiao's mind started to work again when he was walking.

    The reason why he hugged her just now is because of her actions just a moment ago, holding his hair and refusing to let go, and a little earlier, she was holding him in her arms...

    There are really signs that things will turn out like this It can be followed.     Lu Shiqiao

    stretched out his hand to rest his forehead: "No."

    "What about the battle?

    "

.

    There was only road when Joe was there, and the petals kept floating down from the sky, and some of them hit her on the head.

    At the same time, both Lu Zishu and Jian Xinghuai were holding books and reading, but their eyes wandered from time to time to check the number of people online in the simulator.

    When the number of people online changed from 2 to 1, both of them stood up from sitting.

    Lu Zishu was so nervous that his voice changed a little: "Did the young master come out or the cousin come out?"

    Jian Xinghuai: "You will know if you go in."

    "I was the one who won just now, okay?" Lu Zishu pointed at him The blackness of the eye sockets.

    Jian Xing took a heavy breath, with a tragic expression on his face: "Then I'll go in and have a look."

    Lu Zishu cheered him on: "They stayed together for more than half an hour, such a long battle time must have exhausted my cousin's physical strength. It will definitely be easier after a lot of consumption!"

    Jian Xinghuai nodded, and lay down in the simulation cabin: "That's right, we lasted up to five minutes before, Lu Zishu, you really found the right person."

    Lu Zishu: " Brother Jian, have a good trip!"

    Jian Xinghuai: "Everything is going well!" The

    two said goodbye seriously, and Jian Xinghuai entered the virtual world. The optical brain on Lu Zishu's wrist in the room vibrated, indicating that there was news coming.

    For some reason, Lu Zishu had an ominous premonition.

    Sure enough, very few people sent him messages at this time.