Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    ◎The hands of Lu Shiqiao ◎

    The igloo they built looks relatively simple from the outside, just like a small farmyard like the ancient earth. It is obviously made of ice, but it can be cast into the shape of wood, which is very interesting. Quaint taste, very warm feeling.

    In the house that outsiders can't see, there are exquisite carvings everywhere, all kinds of ice furniture, and even the ice bed is covered with snowflakes of various shapes.

    And right now, on such an ice bed, the person who received the gift received it very happily, but the person who gave the gift was already out of breath.

    Originally, Xiang Jingbai didn't feel the heat, but now he just feels that he is also a piece of ice, which is so hot that it will melt.

    Unlike the female Alpha who didn't think it was too cold here and just lay on the ice in a woolen sweater, Xiang Jingbai also had a warm cushion under his body. This made it easier for her to do it. She directly pulled the zipper of his down jacket from top to bottom, and the whole person got in.

    The aroma of the wine had already dissipated, and in the ice-snow room, the female Alpha also overflowed some pheromones because of her growing excitement, turning the fresh aroma of wine into a rich aroma of wine.

    After a while, Lu Shiqiao suddenly propped his hands on the ice bed, allowing his body to distance himself from him.

    Xiang Jingbai opened his eyes blankly, and asked her what was wrong with his eyes.

    Lu Shiqiao calmed down his body's reaction, and said in a hoarse voice: "What else, if you continue, I can't help but eat you up."

    In the room they built by themselves, the atmosphere was just right. Shi Qiao felt that this was really challenging her endurance time and time again.

    Xiang Jingbai looked at Lu Shiqiao's hunched back, and felt a little funny in his heart, but he also knew that if he laughed, the consequences would be serious.

    But even if he didn't smile, Lu Shiqiao looked at his eyebrows and eyes, and could feel his smile, lowered his body again, and said vaguely with a busy mouth: "How dare you laugh, it seems that I have to let you understand Feeling suffocated."

    Classmate Shi Qiao, who is self-taught and has become more and more skilled, began to tease Jing Bai. At the back, the female Alpha really succeeded. When she wanted to distance herself, Xiang Jingbai hugged her neck and did it naturally. There was an action to stay.

    "Do you still want it?"

    "...Yes." Xiang Jingbai took the initiative to kiss her lips.

    This female Alpha's endurance was extraordinary, but for Xiang Jingbai, it was already too late to hold back, even when she opened her mouth, she was confused, only the desire in her heart.

    On the way, Qiao glanced at the small machine she kept guarding the door, making sure that no one would disturb her around, then she took the quilt of the small folding suitcase out of the bed, half covered them, and asked Xiang Jingbai to wait a while. will freeze. In just a short process, Xiang Jingbai pulled her a few times dissatisfied.

    When he got up the next day, Xiang Jingbai's head was almost hanging down, and he didn't even look at the road.

    When he saw Lu Shiqiao reaching out to hold him, Xiang Jingbai even glanced at her hand, speeding up and pulling him away.

    Lu Shiqiao raised his hand to have a look. His fingers were slender, with only a thin layer of calluses, which should be good.

    However, yesterday's hands did do too many things, and now she is the one who suffers.