Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    ◎Neck lock and face lock (1st update) ◎

    Joe didn't even think about it when she was walking, she was still standing near the door, and the door just opened.

    It felt as if she was deliberately standing at the door to eavesdrop, and Qiao's expression froze as she passed by.

    Xiang Jingbai was really angry, his brows were furrowed tightly, and his cold gaze was aimed at her like a knife.

    "Well... I happened to be passing by..." Qiao opened his mouth when he was on the way, and finally realized that this was all he could say.

    Xiang Jingbai looked at her for a while, then suddenly closed the door back.

    On the way, Qiao paused for a moment, but continued to wipe her hair with a towel, and went back to her room.

    It's quite normal for Xiang Jingbai to be angry, after all, she heard about the neck lock... that kind of thing that Omega wears on the glands in the back of his neck to prevent being bitten by Alpha.

    Before equal rights, Alpha would let their Omega wear a neck lock and set a password, in the name of preventing their Omega from seducing other Alphas and maintaining their loyalty. Omegas who have not yet married after splitting must also wear them, otherwise they may not be able to marry... That is definitely a historical product of Omega's humiliation.

    While walking, Qiao thought about it. If Xiang Jingbai uses a neck lock, she must be the most guarded against. The person who talks to him should know that he lives with Alpha. Of course, she thought that she would not break into his room at night to bite him...

    This is really a problem that cannot be solved by AO living together, but it has been a whole night, and Xiang Jingbai's people are still there Are you worried?

    The teacher didn't have much time for everyone to take a shower and clean up, so Qiao had to pack up and set off on the way.

    When he arrived at the big classroom, Xiang Jingbai had already arrived, and Zhang Qinghe and Xing Tao were still two people away from him.

    Avoiding it will only make people think that she has a ghost in her heart. Lu Shiqiao stood in the empty seat in the middle again... Then Xiang Jingbai glanced at her, and finally didn't do anything.

    In fact, what can I say to her? On the way, Qiao felt that he should not look like an unreliable wild A.

    The classroom is very large, with rows of desks and a lot of instruments on it. The teacher who came seemed very happy, but he seemed so happy that he forgot to introduce himself, so he just rolled up his sleeves when he came up.

    "Originally this class needs to wear protective clothing, but because you just cut a mutant centipede in the last class, the flesh and blood of this star beast is rare and can be used for medicine. The poisonous head has been processed, so we can directly Do it with confidence."

    "Come on, the head of the dormitory will come up, and each dormitory will get a piece of meat. Let's learn the secrets of using star beasts to make medicine while it's fresh!"

    Some people were quite excited, while others looked disheartened. Fortunately, most of the mutated centipede present had hacked it with their own hands, and they were more accepting of those they had defeated.

    Xiang Jingbai went to get a piece back, and they gathered around the table, following the instructions.

    The meat of the mutated centipede is not as hard as chicken and duck, but soft and mushy, sticky and greasy, but the meat inside the blood-red centipede is translucent white, which is much better for the senses.