Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    ◎The aroma of sweet wine has changed ◎

    When walking, Qiao Ruo glanced at a certain window upstairs, but saw nothing. She thought for a while, and found the screen recording of Xiang Jingbai and Zhang Qinghe's public fight.

    The blogger who posted this video edited it on purpose, and played it ten times slower, so that everyone can finally see their specific battle clearly. In fact, there are some explosive moments that they still want to continue to slow down, but the frame rate is not enough.

    In the video, you can clearly hear the sound of their fists and feet colliding, the sound of their panting, and the indifference when they look at each other.

    Even Zhang Qinghe, who had appeared in front of Lu Shiqiao twice, with his red eyes looking at her always smiling, was completely indifferent towards Xiang Jingbai.

    This is a battle between two 3S rated physiques. Such battles are rarely made public, so this video is very popular.

    After a while, Lu Shiqiao saw Xiang Jingbai, who was fighting indifferently inside the light curtain, also walking towards her indifferently in reality.

    On the way, Qiao closed his head, stood up and walked towards him, "You are here."

    Xiang Jingbai nodded.

    Qiao looked at the yard while passing by, "Then shall we start?" The yard is quite big and there is no one there yet.

    But Xiang Jingbai turned around: "Not here." On the

    way, Qiao had no objection and followed him.

    During the period, she noticed the anti-spill sticker on his neck again.

    In fact, no matter whether it is differentiated or not, as long as people are not in the sensitive period of susceptibility period or differentiation period, no one will specially put on anti-overfill stickers.

    Xiang Jingbai, who was walking in front, felt her gaze, but he just tightened his loosened fingers and didn't say anything.

    There was nothing to say along the way, and Qiao followed around the compound and entered a door behind.

    In a room larger than two football fields, Qiao saw a lot of exercise equipment and various styles of holographic chambers on the way. Obviously, this is a place specially used for training.

    There is also a ring in the middle, which is obviously a better place to fight than the yard.

    "Weapons." Xiang Jingbai looked at the row of weapons beside the ring.

    He wanted to ask her if she would fight with a weapon, but Xiang Jingbai's coldness directly showed that he had very few words. When Lu Shiqiao compared Neng Feiyu or Jian Xinghuai, this feeling became even more obvious.

    Lu Shiqiao jumped onto the ring directly: "No need, come on."

    Xiang Jingbai jumped onto the ring without saying anything else.

    Because there was no referee, no one shouted to start. After the two looked at each other, they started to attack each other.

    Lu Shiqiao's palm sometimes swung towards him as a fist, and sometimes slashed at him with a knife. Xiang Jingbai stretched out his hand to block it, and also quickly punched her, sweeping his long legs towards her.

    Lu Shiqiao used to be good at dodging, in order to avoid injuries and spend less money. But now that she is fighting against someone as indifferent as Xiang Jingbai, she can't be sure that he will agree to it next time, so she chooses to fight and fight better.