Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    ◎(Two in one)◎

    Of course it was a stormy period, and in the end Xiang Jingbai was held down by Lu Shiqiao again and kissed for a long time.

    Now the senior management of the military region and some teachers in the school all know that the relationship between Lu Shiqiao and Xiang Jingbai is not normal, unlike those students who wanted to make bold guesses but couldn't be sure in the end.

    Number one on the Alpha list and number one on the Omega list, I don't know how strong the combination of the two will be.

    No matter what people outside thought, Lu Shiqiao stayed in Xiang Jingbai's room next door, and waited until most of the people fell asleep before returning to his own room.

    Of course, there are also cameras in the corridors of the starship, and such pictures will naturally reach the eyes of some people.

    "Have a battle meeting overnight?"

    "Come on, Lu Shiqiao's current state should be that Alpha is relying on Omega and refuses to leave, wanting to take advantage."

    "Then her amnesia may also be cured. Military Region The doctor also said that the loss of her brain cells is not too serious, and she should get better these days."

    "If the brain is really good, you won't bring the green ghost here."

    "If the green ghost is real, We'll just report it when the time comes, and those people will catch her."

    "Fool, don't you know how much some people hope that the green ghost is real? The green ghost bred by the strongest AO combined with pheromone, If only how strong it grows up. Otherwise, the Lu family wouldn’t be unable to break through so many raids. They obviously don’t want to break through and wait for her to do it.”

    “I think you also hope that the green ghost is real?”

    “ Of course, I also hope it is true."

    "..."

    Lu Shiqiao had no way of knowing about these hidden conversations, but he already knew it in his heart.

    She's just an angler with a bait, waiting to be hooked.

    I don't know how many people moved in the dark, but half a day later they set off from the First Military Academy. On the surface, it was still calm.

    On the way, Qiao still followed Xiang Jingbai. This scene seemed reasonable to everyone, but in the eyes of ordinary Federation people, it was a very different moment!

    "Wow! It's really close! Qiao has been following Xiang Shao on the way! Is it CP?"

    "Go away...these two are my husband, husband and husband can't be together...otherwise , or I'll cry!"

    "Then you cry and cry. God, are they real people? The faces I pinched in the holographic chamber are not so good-looking!"

    "What a fuss, but it's been a long time I haven't released any recent photos. In the past, there was an endorsement by Xiangjia and he would appear on the screen, but now there is nothing... My husband is still so good-looking."

    "Hey, we are here to cheer, right? Where is the person who took the lead in shouting slogans?"

    " Oh, you said that Beta with a loud voice, he has knocked CP and passed out."

    "Actually, the female Alpha is also really handsome, um... Although I heard that you can't say those two words in front of her now, otherwise She did it directly."