Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    ◎The tips of his ears were a little red (Second Watch) ◎

    Firing the tasks that had not been moved for a long time, the completed red marks finally went up one by one.

    Neng Feiyu pointed to the finished marks: "Shi Qiao is really good, this is too exaggerated."

    Jian Xinghuai scratched his head: "Shi Qiao seems to have beaten too much? Even if we can eat, this amount is a bit too much." Later The harder the level, the more rewards.

    Lu Zishu has already swallowed his saliva, "Maybe my cousin wants to stockpile food? She doesn't have to go to work at night, there was so much movement yesterday!"

    Neng Feiyu nodded: "It is also possible that the greater the consumption, the worse Shi Qiao's stomach will be. The bottomless pit. Also, why don't we ask about the situation? I don't think I can keep up with Shi Qiao's main plot."

    Jian Xinghuai continued to scratch his head: "It seems to be the same, we have already started to get confused. The teacher who locked his neck yesterday There are still a lot of Zerg in the follow-up."

    They were afraid that this was Lu Shiqiao's confidential content, so they didn't ask, but Lu Shiqiao didn't talk too much, and if he didn't take the initiative to ask, it wasn't that they ran into Lu Shiqiao directly. Remember to mention.

    Lu Zishu knew a little better, and said firmly: "Perhaps you can ask. Actually, there are quite a lot of people who know about the Zerg, and it is not in the scope of secrecy. My dad and the others know, but they say they are too lazy to tell me, and they say they have no time to take me. This rookie."     Speaking of this, Lu Zishu thought of another thing: "And the 3S level can form a team to do tasks in the military region. If the cousin forms a team, we can join in the action and know most of the things."     Said At this point, the expressions of the three people changed from greedy for nutrient solution to serious: If you want to join Lu Shiqiao's team, you must be able to catch up with her footsteps so as not to lag behind. Jo was having a hard time catching up, look, she cleared the shoot column!     When Qiao was on the way back with a lot of envious eyes and holding half a box of nutrient solution, he found that the three people who were greedy for nutrient solution had serious expressions on their faces, and they didn't come over to share the nutrient solution immediately.     Lu Shiqiao: "What's wrong with you?"

    The three of them exchanged glances: "We have something to ask you."

    Lu Shiqiao probably knew what they were going to ask from the way they looked, and she took out a VIP card: "The VIP room in the first cafeteria, shooting The final reward of the mission, let's go in and eat and chat."

    Everyone nodded, and at this time they finally went first, and Joe went to share a few nutrient solutions to make his stomach less hungry.

    Jian Xinghuai shook his head: "Although these nutrient solutions taste good, their ability is too low."     Neng

    Feiyu had already seen it clearly: "Otherwise, how can we make everyone do more tasks?

    "

When people enter the private room, drinks are also provided in the private room, which is much better than eating on the spot or taking away outside.

    Neng Feiyu was curious: "How did you pass the shooting level? I tried it too, and my head was dizzy.

    " , then leave the rest in the box and set aside.

    "In the black environment, there is only one disc that is on. People will subconsciously follow the disc with their eyes and run, but if they really chase it, they will definitely faint. Observe the rules of their flying, and then wait in the same area , the disc shoots bullets half a second before it flies again, and that’s it.”